Good bulk cycle

camden

Awards
I'm looking for something to run that will put on about 15 lbs and be relatively low on sides. I have 20/20/10/10 nolva to work with for PCT. This will be my forth cycle.

I'm considering mass tabs, dymethazine, or anything really...

What do you guys think?

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
SD/PP, im running a log on it two weeks from today. ill put that on easy if all goes well. and if done right the sides will be low unless youre prone to SD sides.

droppinplates

Banned
Awards
SD/PP, im running a log on it two weeks from today. ill put that on easy if all goes well. and if done right the sides will be low unless youre prone to SD sides.

Why stack these two?

They're both pretty potent in their own rights.

I see alot of people trying this only to give up cuz the sides are
too much.

I hope it works out well for you.

Ju1cedUp

Awards
  • Established
i had absolutely no sides from p-plex so i'd support the m-drol/plex bridge above, but even just running m-drol if u havent before should be great for a bulk. Dymethazine was a waste of time and a half, 50 dollars my balls.

camden

Awards
Hmm, what about an epi/tren stack?? or should I avoid tren w/ nolva PCT?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I don't know how you're going to get 15 pounds and be low on side effects. SD and PP work great for me but for most people they are heavy on side effects. Tren gave me more sides than anything i've tried by far.

The results you are looking for would come best from an injectable test cycle.

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
Why stack these two?

They're both pretty potent in their own rights.

I see alot of people trying this only to give up cuz the sides are
too much.

I hope it works out well for you.

hence the, if youre not prone to SD sides.....i dont get very many sides from phs so this will be a great stack for me. someone who is prone to sides i dont suggest this stack. its truly that simple.

droppinplates

Banned
Awards
hence the, if youre not prone to SD sides.....i dont get very many sides from phs so this will be a great stack for me. someone who is prone to sides i dont suggest this stack. its truly that simple.

Right on. If you can handle your stuff, I'd say go for it.

Usually most guys do pretty good on either or.

I know one guy who stecked SD with PP and had to stop like 1.5 weeks into it. He was a mess and he handled M1T pretty well.

I think it was a shi_ty batch of SD he got.

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
its basically night or day with this stack. ive heard that either ppl respond well and feel great while on cycle. or they get a ton of sides and have to pull out quick. im pretty sure ill be fine. ive ran some heavy compounds with no probs besides gyno flair-ups

supra888

supra888

Awards
sound good bro,

Am thinking of running the same cycle in 4 weeks time.
what way are planning on bridging the p-plex and m-drol ?