Good books and trusted websites to learn.

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
A few of you guys have helped tremendously and I am learning new things since reading this forum. I understand that most of you vets here also get paid for your service so don't give out all detail, understandably so. I am unfortunately not it the position to pay for these services at this time but I don't mind researching myself.

I feel like I have a pretty solid, basic routine down. My main thing is cycling rep ranges, exercise, and programs. Really I want to learn about all aspects, but those are a major interest at the moment as I want to continue to grow like most of us here.

Thanks to anyone who throws me in the right direction to do research. I just am trying to avoid reading the wrong things and wasting time.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Will do. On break at work so I will read them later and get back to you. Thank you.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subbed. Hopefully some of these guys will toss some impressive resources and knowledge your way.

:leech:

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
Strength Training Anatomy (book)

Great in depth detail on pretty much all common lifts.

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
All these links are exactly what I am looking for. It is also a lot to take in. This gives me a lot to think about in setting up my program for a longer term. I appreciate it guys. I stayed up until 12:30 reading last night! Thanks again.