gonna start dbol and testostrone propinate cycle!!!!??

myroslav

Awards
hi every one just want to start a cycle 22yr old training 2 years,good diet,200lbs.

I have got:arimidex 1mg x50 tabs
nolvadex 20mg x100 tabs
anabol 5 mg x280 tabs pink ones,
testostrone propinate 100mg per 1ml got 20ml
LIV52 x300 tabs
so what is testostrone propinate gains with dbol and what dose for testostrone propinate and how often should i injeck ?

should i add some deca is well and do 12 week cycle?

what cycle would you recommend for me?

Or maybe should i get some testosterone enanthate 250 What is better?

by the way i used before some prohormons like trenadrol,hdrol. And now i want to use proper stuff!

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Let me explain. Your outline suggests you have not researched enough to start this cycle...
You would inject prop EOD. You have enough pro for 6 weeks at 300mg per week. Mon, wed, and fri you would inject 100mg. Keep the a-dex and dose .25mg EOD only if you need to. D-bol at 50mg ED for 4 weeks; dose before your workout.
Nolva day or 2 after last inject: 40/20/20/10/10
If you can get Test-e, get 10-12 weeks worth at 500mg per wk. Test-e would be a better bet, with better gains.... Now you go do a tone more research and not call anyone twats, no need to disrespect because your an idiot...

myroslav

Awards
thank you for your help!

i gonna buy some test e and do 12 week cycle!

should i add some deca is well to get more gains?

DenDestroys

Awards
Deca? Its tour first cycle man, you could probably grow a lot just off test e at 400mg for 12 weeks

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
No deca. just test-e 500mg per week, 2 injections, sun and wed. everything I told you stays the same. PCT starts 12 days after last inject.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
Deca? Its tour first cycle man, you could probably grow a lot just off test e at 400mg for 12 weeks
agreed
Let me explain. Your outline suggests you have not researched enough to start this cycle...
You would inject prop EOD. You have enough pro for 6 weeks at 300mg per week. Mon, wed, and fri you would inject 100mg. Keep the a-dex and dose .25mg EOD only if you need to. D-bol at 50mg ED for 4 weeks; dose before your workout.
Nolva day or 2 after last inject: 40/20/20/10/10
If you can get Test-e, get 10-12 weeks worth at 500mg per wk. Test-e would be a better bet, with better gains.... Now you go do a tone more research and not call anyone twats, no need to disrespect because your an idiot...
the above is a good out line.^^^^ i would like to add this, if you're going to do Test-e for 12 weeks in week 10 with test-e stop taking it and start taking the prop about a week to a week and a half later. this will allow the long ester to clear your body and for the short one to be introduced. why would you do this? when you want to start PCT you will have a better idea of exactly when to do so.....follow me?

myroslav

Awards
Thank you guys for your big help! Im gonna do a 13 week cycle!

test e 1-11 at 500mg a week
test prop 11-13 100mg eod
dbol 1-6 or 7 at 30-40mg
arimidex .25 mg eod

is it all right?

am i gonna get huge after this cycle with good diet and training???

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
Thank you guys for your big help! Im gonna do a 13 week cycle!

test e 1-11 at 500mg a week
test prop 11-13 100mg eod
dbol 1-6 or 7 at 30-40mg
arimidex .25 mg eod

is it all right?

just rember to wait at least a week before starting the test-p......and keep the dbol to a max of 6 weeks, don't worry about the 7th, the test-e will be kicking in by then

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Dont forget to get you some cycle support while your on cycle. Or you could just get fish oil, coq10, hawthorne berry, saw palmetto, milk thistle, liv. 52, and a multi vitamin.

myroslav

Awards
Dont forget to get you some cycle support while your on cycle. Or you could just get fish oil, coq10, hawthorne berry, saw palmetto, milk thistle, liv. 52, and a multi vitamin.
I have all that stuff!thank you for your help mate!

codywaters

codywaters

Awards
is it all right?

I think you need to know you come off like a total dumb ass. It is obvious to me and probably everyone else here that you are no where near ready to start anabolics. You know jack **** about them, and you most likely have no concept of what it takes to get jacked. I would bet your workout regime revolves heavily around bicept curls and crunches. You have mentioned nothing about your training plan nor your nutritional regime.... you give meatheads across the world a bad name. If I were you I would stop stealing everyone's oxegen supply... or do A LOT MORE RESEARCH before you even think about posting another thread... unless you enjoy being viewed as a jack ass

myroslav

Awards
I think you need to know you come off like a total dumb ass. It is obvious to me and probably everyone else here that you are no where near ready to start anabolics. You know jack **** about them, and you most likely have no concept of what it takes to get jacked. I would bet your workout regime revolves heavily around bicept curls and crunches. You have mentioned nothing about your training plan nor your nutritional regime.... you give meatheads across the world a bad name. If I were you I would stop stealing everyone's oxegen supply... or do A LOT MORE RESEARCH before you even think about posting another thread... unless you enjoy being viewed as a jack ass
I said that i got a good Diet and i train very hard!