Glycobol feedback/questions.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hello everyone. I've recently tried recompadrol and it's great, but another GDA I've been interested in is Glycobol. It has na-Rala which is a big selling point for me, and all the other stuff in it's profile seem like they're effective. Is there any reason why no one seems to recommend this GDA anymore?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm not too positive if the Na-RALA in Glycobol is GeroNova licensed which is what you want. Many report GI distress with Glycobol as well.

I personally would stick with Recompadrol and grab bulk Na-RALA. Which is what I do :)

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
If it ain't broken, don't break it. Glad you liked Recomadrol and I'd just stick with that and add bulk Na-RALA like kbayne suggested. I have used Glycobol but like Recompadrol much better. Glycobol left me feeling bloated most of the time and making frequent trips to the bathroom. Personally I feel like Recompadrol does a much better job as a GDA.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Glycobol is good, but i had green stools when i used it and caused a bit of GI Distress as added. Recomp and SS V2 IMO are superior and settle much easier for me and do not give me side effects. I have not tried burn 24 but heard great things.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What Kbayne said. Stick to recompadrol and get some bulk NaRALA. Also look into Burn 24. Both are great.

Glycobol is descent. Gives to much gi distress

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What Kbayne said. Stick to recompadrol and get some bulk NaRALA. Also look into Burn 24. Both are great.

Glycobol is descent. Gives to much gi distress
Yeah I've tried Burn24 before as well. Is SSV2 still being sold? I thought it got discontinued.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah I've tried Burn24 before as well. Is SSV2 still being sold? I thought it got discontinued.
They went back to SSv1 which sucks cause I enjoyed SSv2.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Another solid option to keep an eye out for is the reformulated Slintensity.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Another solid option to keep an eye out for is the reformulated Slintensity.
For sure. Looking forward to its release

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bulk berberine (yellow gold from np) + bulk na-r-ala (also from np) + fenu400 (from analyzed supplements)

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Didn't like glycophase. Gave it 3 chances.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bulk berberine (yellow gold from np) + bulk na-r-ala (also from np) + fenu400 (from analyzed supplements)
If yellow gold would ever get back in stock!!! Been waiting forever.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Glycobol is a great product. One of my favorite gda's.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i love glycobol....its just pricey for me.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i love glycobol....its just pricey for me.
Woah, blast from the past. I havent seen your name in some time now. How are things? Still in school?

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Woah, blast from the past. I havent seen your name in some time now. How are things? Still in school?
Hey buddy!! Ive been lurking around.

Things are crazy busy. Yep still in school(just a different school getting a different degree lol)...honestly im getting sick of school haha. Got married and I moved out of florida. Yourself?

I see you are repping a sexy company. Just picked up some target-A2 and forskolin-95.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the suggestions guys, but I've tried just about every GDA on the market except Glycobol which is why I asked about it. It seems people really have trouble with GI issues on it.....hmmmm....

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
System will need a couple days to get used to Glycobol, but it's worth it.

Purus' SlinShot never gets any love around here and I don't know why. It's awesome and usually cheaper than all the above mentioned items.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah I don't hear much about Slinshot...which is why I haven't tried it yet. Cant really find detailed feedback about it. it seems to be hit and miss (while Recompadrol seems to have overwhelmingly awesome reviews)

maxb

Awards
Has anybody tried beasts plex and if so did you get any gains?

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not to disappoint you, but avoid glycobol if you're using it for Na-R-ALA. Myself and 2 other forum users who have backgrounds in chemistry tested it 2+ years ago and it didn't contain any Na-R-ALA.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not to disappoint you, but avoid glycobol if you're using it for Na-R-ALA. Myself and 2 other forum users who have backgrounds in chemistry tested it 2+ years ago and it didn't contain any Na-R-ALA.
Didn't know this. One reason I used it long ago. Lucky I never purchased again.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey buddy!! Ive been lurking around.

Things are crazy busy. Yep still in school(just a different school getting a different degree lol)...honestly im getting sick of school haha. Got married and I moved out of florida. Yourself?

I see you are repping a sexy company. Just picked up some target-A2 and forskolin-95.
did you finish your first program or did you switch majors? Congrats and welcome to the marriage life.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Doesn't disappoint me. Just means I'm skipping it and trying the other GDAs I haven't tried yet. Thanks!

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Thx for the info, how did you test? LCMS?

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Really? Thats news to me. I love AI sports....even though I am dissapointed I am very thankful for the info.

sinewave3

sinewave3

Awards
  • Established
I liked glycobol but have been using bulk R-LA and Vitacost Blood Sugar Support lately. Cheaper and better IMO

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Gotcha. Ive used a lot of AI products and every one of them worked well for me. So i was surprised to hear about the Na-R-ALA not being there

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So, I know this has nothing to do with Glycobol anymore, but what kind of ratio/dosage do people use for Na-Rala? I heard that 100mg is good for about ~30 carbs, etc. Thinking of picking up some capped Na-Rala (like SAN's, which seems to be Geronova licensed. Correct me if I'm wrong) and stacking it with either Slinshot or Anabolic Pump (since both seem to be the most "muscle specific" GDAs, as opposed to carb blocking)

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So, I know this has nothing to do with Glycobol anymore, but what kind of ratio/dosage do people use for Na-Rala? I heard that 100mg is good for about ~30 carbs, etc. Thinking of picking up some capped Na-Rala (like SAN's, which seems to be Geronova licensed. Correct me if I'm wrong) and stacking it with either Slinshot or Anabolic Pump (since both seem to be the most "muscle specific" GDAs, as opposed to carb blocking)
I would suggest between 150-300 mg of Na-R-ALA. I've used SAN's before, it was good. I'm not sure if its Geronova licensed though.

xhrr

Awards
Has there been any studies showing artemisia to do anything besides increase creatine uptake?

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
You guys don't get the sulphur smell in urine from (Na-)R-ALA? That's how I know if it is legit :D

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Has there been any studies showing artemisia to do anything besides increase creatine uptake?
Can't say I've found too much information other than a few random people taking tests on their own blood sugar.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would suggest between 150-300 mg of Na-R-ALA. I've used SAN's before, it was good. I'm not sure if its Geronova licensed though.
Seems like it's good/effective, but not Geronova licensed (after further research).

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glyco and Recompadrol have been the best GDA products that Ive used.

xhrr

Awards
Save your money and don't but the fancy ALA isomers. Nothing showing they're "better" just use more ALA. 600-900mg ALA+Recompadrol/Glycophase/AP and you're golden I got about 800caps of 300mg ALA for $40. That's about the cost of 1 bottle of the Na-R-ALA
I remember you saying a while back how much you liked just plain ALA. What dosage do you prefer? I think I might try this solo.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Save your money and don't but the fancy ALA isomers. Nothing showing they're "better" just use more ALA. 600-900mg ALA+Recompadrol/Glycophase/AP and you're golden

I got about 800caps of 300mg ALA for $40. That's about the cost of 1 bottle of the Na-R-ALA
Wow. Any chance you can PM me where you got this from (brand/etc.) or no?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow. Any chance you can PM me where you got this from (brand/etc.) or no?
Its just ALA. There are numerous brands who have it. Nutraplanet sells it in bulk and is a good option.