GlycerGROW and blood pressure

tribaltek

tribaltek

All Traps - No Tris
Awards
  • Established
I've been intrigued by GlycerGROW and want to give it a try, but I noticed a disclaimer at the bottom of the FAQ stating its not to be used if you have high blood pressure.

My blood pressure has always been slightly elevated (~130/85). Does GlycerGROW raise blood pressure even further?

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I don't believe it raises blood pressure.

I was reading the Orange TRIad label yesterday, and it said the same thing. That's just a vitamin.

I believe it is a general disclaimer, in other words you should be a healthy individual when you use the products.

Hope this helps! GG is a solid, cheap product. Good stuff

tribaltek

tribaltek

All Traps - No Tris
Awards
  • Established
I know it's a blanket statement for most supplements, but this supp increases blood plasma volume, which is why I was concerned.

Or am I way off base?

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I know it's a blanket statement for most supplements, but this supp increases blood plasma volume, which is why I was concerned.

Or am I way off base?

It has never been shown to increase blood pressure (that I know of.)

1.) The sodium level is what I would be concerned about. However, if your moderating your sodium intake you will see that the amount in GG is healthy, as long as your not taking in large amounts.

2.) Taurine has been shown to DECREASE blood pressure, and aid in the formula, making it good in two arenas.

I think you should be all set, but I will forward this question to the CL team

tribaltek

tribaltek

All Traps - No Tris
Awards
  • Established
Well, I'm placing my Nutra order tonight, so hopefully we will have a clearer answer by then.

Thanks for the info above Renegade!

Dracoy

Dracoy

Controlled Labs Representative
Awards
  • Established
Feel free to give tank[@]controlledlabs.com an email if you have any further concerns or need any clarifications.

Dracoy

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
I have slightly high blood pressure and I wouldn't worry about it. if anything just take some Hawthorne Berry with it and roll on!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I agree that it shouldn't affect your b/p to any significant degree. I think it's stated there because glycergrow's properties will cause an increase to your total intravascular (inside veins/arteries) volume of fluid, however that doesn't necessarily translate into an increased hypertensive state by-any-means.

I'd monitor your b/p as always, but i would think you'd be more than good to go imo.

tribaltek

tribaltek

All Traps - No Tris
Awards
  • Established
Good deal! I'll pick up a tub and monitor my bp to see if there are any changes.

tribaltek

tribaltek

All Traps - No Tris
Awards
  • Established
If I notice any issues, I'll be sure to post to let you guys know.

GreenSquats

GreenSquats

Awards
  • Established
Cool, I will definitely be interested in what you discover! :head: