Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
This how I looked at the situation. You’re at a restaurant and eating a delicious steak. Guy walk over to your table and say, you are cutting your steak wrong,and this is the proper way of doing it. Wait until the right moment to approach someone and address them..
you are just too darned nice....lol!!!

props for being able to maintain that kind of niceness in todays world!!!

Yomo

Yomo

Awards
  • Established
This how I looked at the situation. You’re at a restaurant and eating a delicious steak. Guy walk over to your table and say, you are cutting your steak wrong,and this is the proper way of doing it. Wait until the right moment to approach someone and address them..
yea, but there is only one way to cut a steak...unless you're one of those well done w/ ketchup kinda guys, and if so, out of shape people annoying you is the least of your problems....

I would of pointed at Yomo. That new guy from PF will listen :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Maybe I should try to act like OP and tell them until you accomplish anything on a stage or on a platform, you can't talk to me at all...

Whey

Whey

Awards
  • Established
yea, but there is only one way to cut a steak...unless you're one of those well done w/ ketchup kinda guys, and if so, out of shape people annoying you is the least of your problems....

Maybe I should try to act like OP and tell them until you accomplish anything on a stage or on a platform, you can't talk to me at all...
Thats not what he was saying. If you want to act that way go for it!

The only thing that your absorbing is - look at me and look at you.

Let me simplify even further... The guy at the gym was being a rude person and got a funny rude response back. Thats all that happened.

I hope you understand the point im trying to get across...

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Never interrupt a Beast while He or She is in BeastMode!

Yomo

Yomo

Awards
  • Established
Thats not what he was saying. If you want to act that way go for it!

The only thing that your absorbing is - look at me and look at you.

Let me simplify even further... The guy at the gym was being a rude person and got a funny rude response back. Thats all that happened.

I hope you understand the point im trying to get across...
Not once did OP describe the guy as rude...he simply agreed with the term "annoyed" after others chimed in.

Whey

Whey

Awards
  • Established
Not once did OP describe the guy as rude...he simply agreed with the term "annoyed" after others chimed in.
OP didnt specifically say the guy was rude and yea he was annoyed. Understand?

Yomo

Yomo

Awards
  • Established
OP didnt specifically say the guy was rude and yea he was annoyed. Understand?
you literally recited my post back to me, almost word for word...creepy.

and I mentioned it before, it's much easier to ignore the Jehovah's Witness knock on you door, then to tell them your religion is better...but continue to think otherwise.

Whey

Whey

Awards
  • Established

and I mentioned it before, it's much easier to ignore the Jehovah's Witness knock on you door, then to tell them your religion is better...but continue to think otherwise.
Okay here come the shots... This is not the convo i am trying to initiate with you...

It was a reply for your understanding. Not a attempt to copy you.

Yomo

Yomo

Awards
  • Established
Okay here come the shots... This is not the convo i am trying to initiate with you...

It was a reply for your understanding. Not a attempt to copy you.
what shot? ...you reworded my post, and then typed "Understand"?

I never said, he didn't have to be annoyed...but people who don't have anything to prove to anyone else, don't typically respond that way...I've respectfully declined and/or ignored unsolicited advice on more than enough occasions to try and remember...my above analogy seems to fit fairly well, if there is some sort of discrepancy, show me where.

Whey

Whey

Awards
  • Established
what shot? ...you reworded my post, and then typed "Understand"?

I never said, he didn't have to be annoyed...but people who don't have anything to prove to anyone else, don't typically respond that way...I've respectfully declined and/or ignored unsolicited advice on more than enough occasions to try and remember...my above analogy seems to fit fairly well, if there is some sort of discrepancy, show me where.
I doubt their is a lack of comprehenson with the simple conversation and point i am trying to get across to you.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

Actually I enjoy telling the Jehovah's why they are wrong

Yomo

Yomo

Awards
  • Established
Actually I enjoy telling the Jehovah's why they are wrong
if there is one thing you and I will ever agree on, is how much I believe they are wrong as well...I still wouldn't be an a.ss about it tho...

now I gotta wash my hands...can't believe I just typed that....

EDIT: just don't give them fitness advice....

^^^
...is this how OP felt?