GHS and gastro issues

disgraziato

Awards
I've been researching w/ the GHRH and GHRP-6 protocol for 5 weeks...Noticed it weeks ago, but lately been having serious gastro-intestinal issues...bloating, gassy and frequent little boy's room trips...Anyone experiencing similar? Last two weeks been the worst so far, just when I upped the research dosage....

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
I've been researching w/ the GHRH and GHRP-6 protocol for 5 weeks...Noticed it weeks ago, but lately been having serious gastro-intestinal issues...bloating, gassy and frequent little boy's room trips...Anyone experiencing similar? Last two weeks been the worst so far, just when I upped the research dosage....
How are you dosing now? mcgs? Frequency? Using anything else w/peps?

disgraziato

Awards
Current dosing protocol is 2mg cjc / week split into 3 pins, and 200mcg GHRP-6 before bed and first thing in AM on empty stomach....I am in the beginning of my bulker and am taking loads of creatine, protein and simple carbs pwo...but have taken loads of that before prior to peptides and never had this much bloat and gas.....

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
Current dosing protocol is 2mg cjc / week split into 3 pins, and 200mcg GHRP-6 before bed and first thing in AM on empty stomach....I am in the beginning of my bulker and am taking loads of creatine, protein and simple carbs pwo...but have taken loads of that before prior to peptides and never had this much bloat and gas.....
Dis, why don't you try pinning the CJC with the GHRP? That way you'll be dosing much smaller amounts of the CJC. I don't have any of the issues you have. I have dosed CJC/GHRP 100/300 x3 ED and 50/150 3x ED and 50/150 2x ED....I have zero bloat/gas. I also use 1 pin to shoot both CJC & GHRP..just combine them into 1 pin. It shouldn't take you much additional time to do that.

Good luck! :head:

disgraziato

Awards
Yea I think that's a good idea papa....I'll try the cjc in smaller doses more often and pin it w/ ghrp-6....will let you know....