GHRP6

harrybrah

harrybrah

Awards
heyy guys just started taking GHRP6 been on it for 2 days feeling great. wondering will i need pct or anything after i have finished and will my natty GH levels decline once finished cheers. what i mean by decline is decline from normal levels previously.

skat37

Awards
What else are you taking with it? Cjc? Ph? Test? How long do you plan in running it? At what doses? Normally you will not need a pct but some say to cycle some say no need. I'm sure answering these questions someone will chime in. And what are your goals for taking it? Norm you would stack it with cjc to maximize potential.

FireRescue

Awards
  • Established
From purely a Anti-Aging perspective GHRP by itself is adequate but as mentioned stacked with CJC or ModGRF it will yield a great GH pulse.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
I used this and cjc1295 for quite a few months. I didn't use a pct and didn't check anything afterwards. I felt normal tho, if that accounts for anything. I'll never use again because of the price

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
From purely a Anti-Aging perspective GHRP by itself is adequate but as mentioned stacked with CJC or ModGRF it will yield a great GH pulse.
Good to hear this, since I am taking it for anti-aging purposes only personally. I was wondering if any of you guys reuse the slin pins, at least for a week each maybe, since it is such a piddly amount injected and its sub-q not IM so I figure there is little chance of any complications. Of course cleaning the needle with alcohol each usage really well. Also, is it best to run GHRP-6 like GH? on a 5 on 2 off protocol? Just looking for feedback on the methods you all use.

FireRescue

Awards
  • Established
Also, is it best to run GHRP-6 like GH? on a 5 on 2 off protocol? Just looking for feedback on the methods you all use.
Use it every day. Start with 100mcg before bed on an empty stomach.

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
Use it every day. Start with 100mcg before bed on an empty stomach.
OK, I was noticing 100mcg per day was a popular regimen....but then again I saw up to 150mcg morning and night mentioned as well.

FireRescue

Awards
  • Established
OK, I was noticing 100mcg per day was a popular regimen....but then again I saw up to 150mcg morning and night mentioned as well.
From a purely Anti-Aging point of view 100-150 mcg a day is adequate.

Many guys looking for additional benefits will do that much 3 to 5 times per day and often times with a GHRH too.

mack007

mack007

Awards
Purity Solutions GHRP-6 and CJC-1295 experience

heyy guys just started taking GHRP6 been on it for 2 days feeling great. wondering will i need pct or anything after i have finished and will my natty GH levels decline once finished cheers. what i mean by decline is decline from normal levels previously.
No PCT needed if your cycle is just GHRP-6 with CJC-1295. I use Purity solutions peptides.

I get that tell tale sign of hunger almost immediately from the grehlin response, and I get a slight warm flush feeling in the head and face.

5 weeks in to my bulker and I have gained 10 pounds while staying the same bodyfat, maybe even a bit less.

Workout recovery is super with Purity's peps. That is one thing I notice big time when I run High Quality peptides.

I recuperate VERY fast from workouts and soreness is either non-existent or it is very minimal.

So far I have been using Purity Peptides GHRP-6 and CJC-1295 going in to 6 weeks or so and loving them.

Best thing is that he gets his stuff from European produced raws, so it is not some cut rate junk from china.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Ronaldo Kh Peptide/Research 0
italianboi949 Anabolics 3
IGF-1/GH 17
kyle@gym Male Anti-Aging Medicine 2
kyle@gym Male Anti-Aging Medicine 3