GHenerate or I-GH1

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
Need something to stack with the trifecta as I will be getting limited sleep. Can't decide between the two for improved recovery and better sleep. What do people suggest? Anyone stacked trifecta with with either of these?

Thanks,

S.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
I know it gets pricey but the two of them stacked yields great results.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You can go to certain place and get GHenerte with I-gh-1 for free.

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I'm really want to know which one to get. There is a lot of logs about Ghenerte but I haven't looked anything up for I-GH1

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The two products are ment to be stacked together.. look around and you can find a free I-gh-1;)

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
The two products are ment to be stacked together.. look around and you can find a free I-gh-1;)
This. ^^^

If I were to choose just one it would be GHenerate, but they are the awesome sauce together, and since you can get both for the same price... DO IT!

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
I will take a PM if said is true. :bigok:

I got a bottle of free ghenerate because i needed an extra 90 count M1-D for my stack. But i could could use another bottle of Ghenerate if i got some I-GH-1

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
Ok...you guys have convinced to part with the extra cash. Will be ordering some I-GH1 too. I didn't realised you got a 2 month supply with GHenerate...pleasantly surprised!

Dizmal

Dizmal

Awards
  • Established
Oh damn, I just found the site with the 2-4-1. Ordered! It's been an expensive day and I should really stop browsing AM... LOL

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
Oh damn, I just found the site with the 2-4-1. Ordered! It's been an expensive day and I should really stop browsing AM... LOL
You'll get some good ZZZZZZZZZZZs with Ghenerate. I haven't tried the IGH-1, though...