Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oral is hard to find.
I think he hasn’t bottle thats 100mg per day. I will say this product will blow the oral out of the water, especially at that dose; that being said when stacked in could help a little for sure. A majority of benefits will come from the 200mg of TD though

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I saw this on a website as well. But 50mg seems really low. Usually 300mg at the least should be run with oral.
I mean that’s what they say but I was talking to someone who used the 11oxo by hardcore formulations and had good results at 100-150

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
A little late but I'm In !!

Does Strong have Iconic Ultra-11 in stock ?

koltink

koltink

Awards
  • Established
A little late but I'm In !!

Does Strong have Iconic Ultra-11 in stock ?
Get it from iconic! Buy one get one 70% off. This thread and that sale just convinced me to hop on a couple bottles. Will be a glorious run

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Get it from iconic! Buy one get one 70% off. This thread and that sale just convinced me to hop on a couple bottles. Will be a glorious run
congrats-ultra eleven is very generously dosed!!!

let us know how it treats you!!!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
congrats-ultra eleven is very generously dosed!!!

let us know how it treats you!!!
This. Would love to follow along. Strong hasn’t picked it up yet. It was so limited they didn’t have enough to go around.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
187.2 today. Coming back down after thanksgiving. Today’s pre stack with two pumps of ultra 11! gonna go hit legs. I’ll update workout later.

IMG_5867.JPG

Last edited:
Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Workout
Barbell squats 4x12 with BFR bands 2 second pause at the bottom.
Goblet squats 5x10
Leg extensions with BFR bands 5x20
Hamstring curls 5x 9,8,6,5,5
Standing weighted calf raises 5x failure
Abs-ab roller 5x20 and weighted pulley curls from my knees. Idk what they’re called. 5x20

Overall feeling muscular and vascular. Enjoying everything so far. No sides etc.

Diet was on point over the weekend. Managed to stay within my macros and still enjoy del taco yesterday and donuts this morning.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Food Coma 😂

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Super late but in! I loved the old XI-KT as well so def interested to see how this goes... bummer you didnt get to start earlier so we could all see the results before the BF sale!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Super late but in! I loved the old XI-KT as well so def interested to see how this goes... bummer you didnt get to start earlier so we could all see the results before the BF sale!
sales were very good for BF, sorry if you missed out....oh wait-cyber monday sale is still going.

33% off sitewide...code CYBER

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
187.1 this morning and my calories were pretty low yesterday too at just a hair above 2000

IMG_5890.JPG

Gonna hit delts/traps today so I am expecting a good pump. Been feeling more vascular lately which I never really noticed on solo 11 products. I normally notice it on Epiandro though. Either way I’m enjoying it.

Gonna Really start to see the product kicking in in terms of noticeable results in the next couple days. Days 10-14 are always when I really start to get noticeable physique changes that continue through my run. Will update workout later.

Overall the carrier is still great. No skin issues and dries quick. Going to run 2 pumps am and 2 pumps pm in the next day or two. Nothing negative to say at this point.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Looking forward to trying mine out!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Weight-186.9

Got my workout in but had a pretty big family health issue (not covid). I won’t be able to get a workout in today but will still be able to stay on track with my diet.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
A rest day my even help!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
A rest + cheat day for that matter!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
A rest + cheat day for that matter!
Man I was ready to cheat that night but stayed the course. My Dad is out of the hospital and I was able to pick him up this afternoon. I’ll have a weight and workout update tomorrow. Haven’t missed a dose or workout which is good. Appreciate the prayers and concern guys.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Glad your dad is out of the hospital and you can get back on track now :)

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Good to hear it wasn’t crazy serious.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
186.6 this morning

Hit chest today and I can see noticeable leaning in my lower chest start to come on due to ultra 11. As stated previously I really believe 11-Keto is the best “fat burner” I have used. I notice more from it solo than I do EC solo. When combined together they really work well but I don’t want to use any stims and this product is amazing solo. There is no real feeling from this product but over the course of 4-8 weeks it really is transformative.

Chest workout
Flat fly-5x16,14,12,12,10
Wide grip bench 5x10
Close grip bench 5x10
Incline bench 4x14,12,12,10
Incline fly- 4x15
Banded standing chest press (basically 21s with 7 incline,7 flat, 7 decline)

Finished up with ab wheel 5x20

Had a great pump and feel good overall. This product is already working so if anyone is thinking about stocking up before it’s gone I would suggest doing so

Fly_boy

Fly_boy

Awards
In your experience, has it helped you preserve muscle while still burning fat in a calorie deficit? I just purchased a couple bottles of XII-KT that I plan on using in the spring during a cut. I’m a ectomorph and have never really done a “cut” before but would like to get into the 10% BF range.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
In your experience, has it helped you preserve muscle while still burning fat in a calorie deficit? I just purchased a couple bottles of XII-KT that I plan on using in the spring during a cut. I’m a ectomorph and have never really done a “cut” before but would like to get into the 10% BF range.
That was how I used it in the past (late in a cut). really had me feeling better even tho cals were low and intensity was still high. Leanest I've ever been that summer

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
It has for sure. It’s a recomp effect with minimal muscle loss and a substantial amount of fat loss.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
That was how I used it in the past (late in a cut). really had me feeling better even tho cals were low and intensity was still high. Leanest I've ever been that summer
Is that your profile pic? I remember years ago when you changed it to that and I was like dang this fool is lean!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Is that your profile pic? I remember years ago when you changed it to that and I was like dang this fool is lean!
That pic was actually about 6weeks before I was done!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have (2) tubes of Iconic Ultra-11 on the way, I was thinking of stacking it with Ultra Hard any thoughts on this ?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have (2) tubes of Iconic Ultra-11 on the way, I was thinking of stacking it with Ultra Hard any thoughts on this ?
Straight is what I think. Would make a killer run. Epiandro and androsterone combined are amazing on a cut/recomp so the 3 would keep the mass/vascularity/hardness and the fat will melt away based on my last experience with the 3 compounds.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Today’s pre. Gonna got delts/traps and then go make cookies with the family. Everyone enjoy your Saturday! I’ll have a full update tomorrow.

IMG_5952.JPG

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Straight is what I think. Would make a killer run. Epiandro and androsterone combined are amazing on a cut/recomp so the 3 would keep the mass/vascularity/hardness and the fat will melt away based on my last experience with the 3 compounds.
Maybe I should save this till spring ???

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Maybe I should save this till spring ???
Definitely will help lean out quick! True shred for icing on the cake or just an unfair advantage 🤷🏼‍♂️

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Definitely will help lean out quick! True shred for icing on the cake or just an unfair advantage 🤷🏼‍♂️
Icing plus candles on the cake because true shred will grant the shredding wishes!