Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I would get all the chicks !!
ole barry had it goin on....put on some 'can't get enough of your love' and women gonna give it up, lol.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Fly_boy

Fly_boy

Awards
I apologize if you’ve already touched on this, but are you eating in a deficit?

Humbl3

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Weight-185.9
Feel great. Feel lean but also full. Today I bumped to 5 pumps daily so it will be the full 200mg. Tbh it felt like I was already on 200mg so I expect it to only get better. Two key areas of fat loss that are most noticeable is upper abs and lower chest. They’re becoming more noticeable by the day.

Didn’t workout today but still ran around and played freeze tag with the kids. Still have about 1000 calories left so I am gonna try and squeeze in 3 pieces of pizza for Sunday night football. The beauty of iiym. Little arm vascularity from yesterday below and it wasn’t even arm day lol

View attachment 200260
Holy cow!!
sick vascular

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I apologize if you’ve already touched on this, but are you eating in a deficit?
Most days at maintenance. 3 times a week or so I’ll have a slight deficit (mainly because I like the results so much I want as much fat to fall off as possible).

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Most days at maintenance. 3 times a week or so I’ll have a slight deficit (mainly because I like the results so much I want as much fat to fall off as possible).
doing a great job-keep it up!!!

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
can you recap all current benefits you are noticing

also any negatives, ie short temper, libido, trouble sleeping

just curious, i noticed the most wicked backpumps on hdrol and curious how my 11kt run is gonna treat me since this dose is huge

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established

just curious, i noticed the most wicked backpumps on hdrol and curious how my 11kt run is gonna treat me since this dose is huge
Yes sir. The most Noticeable benefit for me is the recomp effect. 11 has the ability to drop fat/maintain muscle and I have even noticed and increase in muscle hardness. Not sure if it’s because I am getting leaner but it’s noticeable. The main fat loss areas are in the lower chest and upper abdomen. I do notice my lower abdomen is definitely losing fat it’s just not where I want it to be yet. For me it honestly burns fat better than ec. I have experienced zero side effects. No aggression or trouble sleeping. Libido has still been good, maybe not as high as when I started but it’s not tanked and hasn’t created any problems. No lethargy either-I have had more energy if anything.

Feel free to ask any questions guys :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
t
Yes sir. The most Noticeable benefit for me is the recomp effect. 11 has the ability to drop fat/maintain muscle and I have even noticed and increase in muscle hardness. Not sure if it’s because I am getting leaner but it’s noticeable. The main fat loss areas are in the lower chest and upper abdomen. I do notice my lower abdomen is definitely losing fat it’s just not where I want it to be yet. For me it honestly burns fat better than ec. I have experienced zero side effects. No aggression or trouble sleeping. Libido has still been good, maybe not as high as when I started but it’s not tanked and hasn’t created any problems. No lethargy either-I have had more energy if anything.

that is fantastic!!!

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

You won’t get back pumps or really any bad side effects with 11-KT. But you also won’t get the gains you would on something like hdrol.

11-KT is very light. I think a SERM is optional, not necessary. I think it’s over priced for what it is, BUT it does have its place as something good for cutting and if you don’t want to deal with any harsh side effects. There is some value to something like that.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Sounds like a winner !

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
with the kind of results @Afi140 is posting it's hard to believe ultra 11 is still in stock!!!
I was thinking the same thing! Plus with the recent deal musclemaker posted in the supplement deals section on it at strong supplement shop as well!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
185.2 today and the weight keeps dropping. Feel great! All the positives are still going strong. No real noticeable difference and 5 pumps yet; probably because 4 pumps was working so well.

Workout
Military press 5x12
Bent over rear delt raises 4x20
Cable upright rows 5x20 with BFR bands
Dumbbell Front raises 5x10,8,8,8,6
Seated dumbell shrugs 5x20
Standing barbell shrugs 5x10

Was double pumped today for some reason and I have only had ~100 carbs between breakfast and lunch.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Gonna put up some start/finish noodz? ;)

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Gonna put up some start/finish noodz? ;)
No simply because my job. I hit you up why. Wish I could though. It’s been very noticeable

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
185.2 today and the weight keeps dropping. Feel great! All the positives are still going strong. No real noticeable difference and 5 pumps yet; probably because 4 pumps was working so well.

Workout
Military press 5x12
Bent over rear delt raises 4x20
Cable upright rows 5x20 with BFR bands
Dumbbell Front raises 5x10,8,8,8,6
Seated dumbell shrugs 5x20
Standing barbell shrugs 5x10

Was double pumped today for some reason and I have only had ~100 carbs between breakfast and lunch.
Pumped on no carbs! Something is working!;)

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
185.3 today which I am happy with. I don’t really want to get below 185 especially since the fat loss is still happening. Today is a cheat day but starting tomorrow I’ll throw in an extra 200-300 calories. Gonna do an arm/ab day today just because I love the arm pump and I know my donuts are gonna fuel it.

Might switch up my training to PPL soon. Anyone have any good recommendation? Still working out from home but have a decent amount of weights/bands/bench/squat rack/ leg/quad extension. I can always adapt certain exercises as needed.

Last edited:
Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
184.9 today (day 28)

Saw my aunt yesterday and she said look very “fit” . Definitely a compliment. I am leaning out and it’s noticeable. Going to hit delts/traps today. Feeling extra energized today. Throughout this entire run I have never felt one ounce of lethargy or anything negative. Libido is still high as well.

I still have a good amount of product left in the bottle 🤷🏼‍♂️ so I will continue to update at 5 pumps daily regularly until the product is gone. I will post up a 4 week review later tonight or tomorrow morning

Everyone ready for Christmas!? Luckily all the shopping is done on our end thanks to my wife. My son is getting a switch and he has no idea so he’s gonna be one happy dude. We are gonna limit it to an hour or two MAX on Saturday’s ONLY. He’s 8 so I feel like it’s a fair compromise

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
@Afi140 man, you have sold me on icon 11...going to pick up a couple of bottles while it's still in stock for this summer!!!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Everyone ready for Christmas!?
Yep i'm ready for xmas and all the good food! Diet is definitely not on point for this week and next :ROFLMAO:

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm up a few pounds already !! Customers keep bringing us Christmas Cookies !!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
4 week review

start weight 187.0 (it went up a little at first) Today's weight-184.4 (new low)

So looking at the numbers if your goal is fat loss they don't POP like they should. However, I was eating at maintenance and my goal was FAT loss, NOT WEIGHT loss. Although I do not have an accurate way to measure I can almost guarantee that I lost almost all fat. My muscles have stayed the same, if not grown slightly throughout my run.

Pros-
Fat loss- The biggest pro for me is the PURE fat loss that comes from 11-keto. As previously stated, I enjoy it more than any stim fat burner, including EC. It is one of the few products that seems too really target midsection fat, including Ab's and Chest.

Recomp- I have recomp on here because I feel like my muscles are denser and harder while the simultaneous fat loss is taking place. I think keeping my calories at maintenance was very beneficial. If I wanted a PURE Fat loss I would have done a 300 calorie deficit and stacked it with Thermo Amp or True shred.

Ease of use- I applied twice a day, although I do not think it is necessary. If we weren't on lockdown I would probably just do one large morning dose. 4-5 Pumps daily is where the product really shines. I had no issues with the carrier and it dried very quickly.

cons-non. I literally experienced nothing negative from this run. My libido was good and so was my energy and attitude.

Overall- Given the fact that this product is going extinct and it's one of my favorites I give it a 10/10. I am gonna stock up but once it is gone gone I will be extremely sad!

If your goal is fat loss and or recomp then you need ultra-11 solo or in your stack, plain and simple :)

I will have small updates until the product runs out. If anyone has any specific questions feel free to ask them here or message me and I will gladly help

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
From a pure fat-loss perspective, how does 11-Keto match up with 7-Keto?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
From a pure fat-loss perspective, how does 11-Keto match up with 7-Keto?
compared to or combined with? personally i thin alpha seven/ultra 11 would be fantastic.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
compared to or combined with? personally i thin alpha seven/ultra 11 would be fantastic.
Compared to. In the past, the 11-7 stack was popular. But they weren't run together at the same time.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Compared to. In the past, the 11-7 stack was popular. But they weren't run together at the same time.
Tbh I would say 11-keto has 60%+ more fat loss power compared 7-keto solo. Stacked they would be amazing but if I had to choose one it would definitely be 11-keto.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I can't wait to try mine !

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Soooo I have let loose on my diet starting Tuesday I think.... I’ll have an official weight update tomorrow morning but I think it’s about 10lbs . That being said, I still feel lean other than a little bloat and I think the 11 will ultimately keep a majority fat loss at bay. Had a good arm session today for fun and the pumps were definitely there

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I think I am the same. I know i've put on a few lbs but still feel lean and pumps have been great the last week.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I am up about 15 lbs over the holidays, but I don't think it's all fat !!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
IMG_6396.JPG

Over 12lbs with zero regrets! Ultra 11 keeping MOST of the fat at bay imo. Feel full and energized.

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Juss a lil' treat PeeJay
lil treat only 5 buckening from bk huehuehue it sick it piss it get what deservining

(I hope that you understand this reference cause I’m assuming hard here on what you were referring too)

rockmachine

Awards
i am surprised there is still more left, considering how well it is dosed it is by far the best deal...ultra 11 is dosed way better than closest competitor.
Take nolva

If your body ends up being more suppressed then you thought it will be you will thankful to have that serm on standby

Literally have 2 bottles of ultra hard and ultra 11 sitting in my stash rn and will be finishing it off with 4 weeks of nolva when the time comes
Thanks for your advice. While I understand the importance of PCT, I think it is important to run a test base during cycle right ? Can Ultra 11 be considered a Test base like Alpha 4 - if not why ? Apologies for the dump question but I am not very clear how Andro supplements and testosterone interacts.

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks for your advice. While I understand the importance of PCT, I think it is important to run a test base during cycle right ? Can Ultra 11 be considered a Test base like Alpha 4 - if not why ? Apologies for the dump question but I am not very clear how Andro supplements and testosterone interacts.
Short answer -
Ultra 11 is not suited for a test base

Alpha 4 partially converts to test which is why it is suited as a test base.

Test base is important on cycle but IMO a test base is not needed for Ultra 11 - it would add to the cycle but not needed

In addition

Regardless of wether you have a test base on cycle or not

Take nolva in PCT

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Short answer -

Test base is important on cycle but IMO a test base is not needed for Ultra 11 - it would add to the cycle but not needed

In addition

Take nolva in PCT
This says it all

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Short answer -

In addition

Take nolva in PCT
Yup^

rockmachine

Awards
This says it all
Do you know if Nolva is legal in UK? When googled I found that it is illegal to buy steroids online but is Nolvadex ctegorised as an steroid ? I just want to make sure that I don’t do anything illegal and unnecessarily get into trouble.