Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have Got a bottle of the brand new fire product Iconic Ultra-11 coming my way and I couldn't be more stoked. If you're unaware it is almost going to be impossible (not not actually impossible) to get raws of 11-keto. They are not being produced and if they were the cost would be too high for any company to really make a profit or even break even. So if you're new to the supplement game or just want to have a stock pile of one of the better compounds while it's still available this is probably your last chance.

View attachment 199636

That being said, I am glad to have an opportunity to provide some feedback for you guys and it couldn't have come at a better time from a better company. I have ran Iconic products for some time now and they always exceed my expectations. The last 11-Keto product I used that was close to this is OL Super-11.

Product Highlights-200mg of 11-keto per serving. This is a VERY HIGH dose for a topical and will probably be the equivalent of 1 gram oral based on my previous experience.

GOALS-Fat loss/recomp- My main focal point will be how much abdominal fat is lost as this is my toughest area (especially lower)
calories-maintenance or maybe 100-200 below. I will adjust accordingly.

I personally respond really well to topical 11 so I have high expectations. 11-keto is the best product I have used to help get rid of abdominal fat. ECY and all the other things can work but nothing works as fast and as well as 11-keto based on my runs in the past.

history- I have ran 11-keto more times than I can count. I have run oral and topical from a wide array of companies. The best two topical products I have used over the years would be either iron legion xi-kt OR OL super-11. Both very similar in results but I liked XI-KT salvo carrier a little more than the OL one.

Training “bro” Split but I will also include circuit days where I do crossfit style workout.

I will get a starting weight Monday morning and get everything going. I will tag people below as well to follow along

Last edited:
Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
First! TD 11 keto seems freaking awesome
Awesome bro. Glad to have you along for the ride. Literally my favorite cutting compound. What it does to fat is amazing.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Interested in your results. @thebigt and @delsolrob

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Interested in your results. @thebigt and @delsolrob
Thanks bro. Me too. I have seen you leaning up nicely over the past couple months too!

Does anyone happen to have that large list of the good peeps on AM usernames so I can tag them all without having to look up each one individually? Such a pain with the spaces/numbers/weird spelling

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Awesome bro. Glad to have you along for the ride. Literally my favorite cutting compound. What it does to fat is amazing.
I have a friend running Iron legion and he's definitely having recomposition effects. He's on his second bottle and loving it. Do you feel pretty good on it? Lower cortisol ?

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Also , do you plan on running a pct?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have a friend running Iron legion and he's definitely having recomposition effects. He's on his second bottle and loving it. Do you feel pretty good on it? Lower cortisol ?
I always feel fine on it. Don’t really “feel” much mentally or in terms of sides but you definitely see it in the mirror. I will probably grab some sustain alpha and either endoamp max or kings blood. Definitely otc though.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'll get in on this!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
gonna shout out a few guys to see if they want to follow along. Will have starting weight tomorrow and the package will be here tomorrow so I will be able to get a dose in and maybe even a second dose depending on what time it shows up.
@Hyde @BigGame84 @m1k3_d0z4 @Burnfire @djbombsquad @booneman77 @totalpackage @GQdaLEGEND @Rad83 @Segansational @rodefeeh

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks for the tag and definitely interested in your thoughts!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 1 morning weight 187.0

I was cutting with thermoamp a little over a month ago and finished 185. Have just been at maintenance and have done a pretty good job staying there. I will post up workout and macros later. And hopefully a picture of those bottles. Glad to have everyone along for the ride

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nice .. in to see how it treats ya .. Gluck

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Day 1 morning weight 187.0

I was cutting with thermoamp a little over a month ago and finished 185. Have just been at maintenance and have done a pretty good job staying there. I will post up workout and macros later. And hopefully a picture of those bottles. Glad to have everyone along for the ride
trying to get down to 180?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
yes it is!!!!

and i'm jealous :p

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Decided to get an arm only workout on today as I didn’t have a ton of time by the time the ultra eleven showed up. Nice consistency and I’ll snap a picture tomorrow morning in my hand and give some detail about drying etc.

Workout:
Barbell curls 4x8
Seated hammer curls 4x15 super set with wrist curls 4x30 (30 second rests in between sets)
4 sets of 21,s with blood flow restriction bands
Tricep extensions 4x15
Skull crushers 4x20
Dips with blood flow restriction bands 5 sets to failure.

Finished up with the ab roller but I have my kids get in my back and I just roll out and hold it until failure. Did 5 sets and was spent.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Looks like your hitting hard from start

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice workout. I love those arm day workouts and getting a good pump. I see some of those in my future here in the next few days after I carb up on thanksgiving food.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice workout. I love those arm day workouts and getting a good pump. I see some of those in my future here in the next few days after I carb up on thanksgiving food.
Wise man. Something about the arms being pumped. Delts/traps might be tied for first but those are the body parts I enjoy training the most

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day two weight 187.4

Hit legs today which I hate but I know is necessary.

Workout-
barbell squats 4x12,10,8,8
Goblet squats 5x10
Leg extensions 5x20 with blood flow restriction bands
Hamstring curls 5x8,7,6,6,5
Calve raises-5x to failure

Here is the carrier. Very nice consistency gel. Not too thick or too runny. Was able to spread it over pecs/delts/traps for a large coverage area. Dried in about 45 seconds to a minute. No real smell which is good and my skin feels great on it; no redness or reaction which some carries can do to me.

IMG_5658.JPG

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nice update .. beautiful label and iconic carrier are always top notch as I have used dermacrine and sustain few times

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 3 weigh in 187.1

Heading up to the mountains today so I am not sure if I’ll get a lift in. Depends on what time everyone’s wants to head back. Already planning to fit McDonald’s in my Macros they have one right in the lake with outdoor seating that the kids love. I’ll update later if I am able to lift.

Nothing to really report other than things are going as planned. No negatives and I normally start to see changes week 2-3 that are pretty noticeable on my 11-keto runs. Right on track for now.

barische

barische

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Day 3 weigh in 187.1

Heading up to the mountains today so I am not sure if I’ll get a lift in. Depends on what time everyone’s wants to head back. Already planning to fit McDonald’s in my Macros they have one right in the lake with outdoor seating that the kids love. I’ll update later if I am able to lift.

Nothing to really report other than things are going as planned. No negatives and I normally start to see changes week 2-3 that are pretty noticeable on my 11-keto runs. Right on track for now.
Enjoy your weekend, My family is in the process of acquiring 4 acre property with creek running through it. My daughter already loves the place. Do not underestimate the power of some decent hiking. 4-5 mile hike is decent workout

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Enjoy your weekend, My family is in the process of acquiring 4 acre property with creek running through it. My daughter already loves the place. Do not underestimate the power of some decent hiking. 4-5 mile hike is decent workout
For sure bro. I had a huge lunch but chasing these kids around the mountain I was still able to burn off some of it. 4 acre property with a creek. My wife and kids would die for a property like that. What state?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Do not underestimate the power of some decent hiking. 4-5 mile hike is decent workout
Definitely this! I had a few days off work so I took the dog on a couple mile hike through the woods at a local park and man am I sore!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Definitely this! I had a few days off work so I took the dog on a couple mile hike through the woods at a local park and man am I sore!
Plus it can be fun and relaxing

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Day two weight 187.4

Hit legs today which I hate but I know is necessary.

Workout-
barbell squats 4x12,10,8,8
Goblet squats 5x10
Leg extensions 5x20 with blood flow restriction bands
Hamstring curls 5x8,7,6,6,5
Calve raises-5x to failure

Here is the carrier. Very nice consistency gel. Not too thick or too runny. Was able to spread it over pecs/delts/traps for a large coverage area. Dried in about 45 seconds to a minute. No real smell which is good and my skin feels great on it; no redness or reaction which some carries can do to me.

View attachment 199730
Brother that pic is just WRONG! lol! :cool:

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Happy thanksgiving everyone. Will not be on point with my diet today and I feel zero regrets if anything I feel really good because in the past 11-Keto has still worked even when I was very loose with my diet abs cheated way more than I should have.

Yesterday I did stay on track with my macros-came home and had an “anabolic bean and cheese burrito” they are really good if you haven’t had them.

Gonna work out in a little and go to my sisters. Everyone enjoy your day!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Happy thanksgiving everyone. Will not be on point with my diet today and I feel zero regrets if anything I feel really good because in the past 11-Keto has still worked even when I was very loose with my diet abs cheated way more than I should have.

Yesterday I did stay on track with my macros-came home and had an “anabolic bean and cheese burrito” they are really good if you haven’t had them.

Gonna work out in a little and go to my sisters. Everyone enjoy your day!
HAPPY THANKSGIVING

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
188.0 today. Slight change but way less than expected. I pigged out yesterday. Diet is back on track today. Going to go on a walk with the family in a little and workout around 1. Everything all good on the ultra 11 front. Really like how quick the carrier dries.

Dosing today 2 pumps AM and I’ll do 1 Pump preworkout. I like the split dosing because half life is around 6 hours.

Will post up my workout later today.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hit delts/traps today. Had an amazing pumpkin pie pump. Doses one pump of ultra 11 preworkout. Felt vascular and hard

Workout
Military press-5x12
Dumbbell upright row 5x20
Seated lateral raises 4x12,10,10,10
Cable upright row 4x20 superset with seated dumbbell shrugs 4x20
Standing barbell shrugs 4x10,8,6,6
Banded front raises 5x20

So far nothing crazy to report but feel good and I know it’s coming

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hit delts/traps today. Had an amazing pumpkin pie pump. Doses one pump of ultra 11 preworkout. Felt vascular and hard

Workout
Military press-5x12
Dumbbell upright row 5x20
Seated lateral raises 4x12,10,10,10
Cable upright row 4x20 superset with seated dumbbell shrugs 4x20
Standing barbell shrugs 4x10,8,6,6
Banded front raises 5x20

So far nothing crazy to report but feel good and I know it’s coming
damn how long does all that take?

barische

barische

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
For sure bro. I had a huge lunch but chasing these kids around the mountain I was still able to burn off some of it. 4 acre property with a creek. My wife and kids would die for a property like that. What state?
Pennsylvania