btur2915

Awards
Saturday: Lower body power

Foam roll and light stretch to loosen up my tight hips
Squats - 12, 5, 5, 5, 4, 3
Leg Press - 12, 10, 8, 6
Calf circuit - many exercises/angles for as many reps as I could
Leg extension - 12, 10, 8

That was it - not too much volume today as I skipped my rest day since I was feeling fresh. Not my best idea but I moved the weights and am happy with the workout. I once again sweat my ass off and had wicked pumps. Fortunately, I dosed 7.5g of taurine pre workout so no back pumps !!!

I could have gone higher with the squats but knees have been a little sore so I will save the increase for next week. I did however go higher on the leg press than I usually do. Ran out of room on the machine as it was fully loaded with plates. Had to steal them from wherever I could.

Will go a bit higher on carbs today as I usually do on leg days but all else should go according to plan.

btur2915

Awards
Sunday:

Sore AF. Must rest and refocus. It's the Sabbath anyway.

btur2915

Awards
slacker... im on my way to the gym for my second lift sesh today :dance:
I hear ya. I used to train like this but my body just stops responding and strength goes way down if I dont get enough rest. Need recovery in order to grow !!!

2kvette

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I hear ya. I used to train like this but my body just stops responding and strength goes way down if I dont get enough rest. Need recovery in order to grow !!!
Same man. If I don't rest my gym time sucks.

btur2915

Awards
Not true to low of cortisol will wreck sleep quality!!!
Right... too low cortisol will wreck a lot of things. We are only talking 1.5ml of 11kt diol daily - it is a very mild dose by many standards. Cortisol is at its highest in the AM so I usually like to dose then but also sometimes a little before bed has improved my sleep a bit. We are talking lowering cortisol and not destroying it. If I was running 2x the dose I am you would be correct but I am experienced in running 11kt of all different brands and know my body very well.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Right... too low cortisol will wreck a lot of things. We are only talking 1.5ml of 11kt diol daily - it is a very mild dose by many standards. Cortisol is at its highest in the AM so I usually like to dose then but also sometimes a little before bed has improved my sleep a bit. We are talking lowering cortisol and not destroying it. If I was running 2x the dose I am you would be correct but I am experienced in running 11kt of all different brands and know my body very well.
11kt cortisol lowering abilities are quite strong you would be surprised. Although if it works for you than great. :)

Naseem

Naseem

Awards
  • Established
Isn't Sabbath from the night of Friday to the sun set of Saturday ! , i know you mean rest the Christian version .

Any side effect like blood pressure , headache , body temp ...etc ?

btur2915

Awards
Isn't Sabbath from the night of Friday to the sun set of Saturday ! , i know you mean rest the Christian version .

I like to celebrate everyone's sabbath. I am very culturally sensitive :)

btur2915

Awards

I am not experiencing any of the sides you mentioned above except a slight increase of body temp - 11kt has me sweating my ass off in the gym. Very clean compound so far in my research. I have recently added s4 less than 2 weeks so I am experiencing a bit of light sensitivity but it is very manageable and not always present. No issues driving at night whatsoever.

Naseem

Naseem

Awards
  • Established
I am not experiencing any of the sides you mentioned above except a slight increase of body temp - 11kt has me sweating my ass off in the gym. Very clean compound so far in my research. I have recently added s4 less than 2 weeks so I am experiencing a bit of light sensitivity but it is very manageable and not always present. No issues driving at night whatsoever.

Sounds good ,
was about to try it but my body already overheats easily ! add to this the fact i am living in AZ and it is already above 105. Will give it a shot in September .

btur2915

Awards
I only seem to get really hot in the gym and they blast the air. Sleeping at night and sitting around the house is no problem.

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
I only seem to get really hot in the gym and they blast the air. Sleeping at night and sitting around the house is no problem.
I wish they blasted the AC at my gym. Damn LA Fitness...

btur2915

Awards
Tuesday May 22

So I was hesitant to do legs today as my lower back is still tight and can bother me at times but I rolled the dice and wow did it pay off. I have seriously not sweat like I have been in my entire life. I look like I just got out of the sauna by the time I am done. Recovery has definitely improved greatly since I started my 11kt/s4 run. Still sore every day but becoming manageable.

Lower body Hypertrophy: (max 75 seconds rest)

Began with 10 minutes of foam rolling trigger points in hips and back to loosen up a bit.
NO SQUATS TODAY - I am not risking a major set back yet I am going to work on fixing my back before I hit the rack again
Leg Press - 20, 15, 12, 10, 8, 6, 15, 20
Leg Press calf raise/seated calf raise/shin raise thing - many reps
Leg extension - 15, 12, 12, 10, 8, 12, 15
Single leg extensions - 15, 12, 12
Single leg press- 12, 12, 12
HS calf raise - hundreds of reps

Used a sweatshirt to wedge my lower back on the leg press and it worked perfectly. No pain during the workout just a crazy ass pump. I like to switch up exercises to keep the workouts fresh and love to use single leg movements to improve stability. **** is a lot harder than it looks.

I have about 2 weeks left on my 11kt run and 3 with s4. I am saturated at this point with both so should be a fun few weeks. Pumps have been great and recovery is wayyyy better. Stomach lines seem to be improving daily and I think the 11kt allows my diet to be a bit more forgiving to my waist line. The " v-ab dick" is showing up just in time for summer.

Tomorrow we add in dien at 2-3ml for prob 6-8 weeks. Let the gains continue to roll.

JCX

JCX

Awards
I have about 2 weeks left on my 11kt run and 3 with s4. I am saturated at this point with both so should be a fun few weeks. Pumps have been great and recovery is wayyyy better. Stomach lines seem to be improving daily and I think the 11kt allows my diet to be a bit more forgiving to my waist line. The " v-ab dick" is showing up just in time for summer.

Tomorrow we add in dien at 2-3ml for prob 6-8 weeks. Let the gains continue to roll.
About to start my 11-KT run. Looking forward to it after reading your results. How have you felt in terms of shut down?

And with the Dien are you going to run 2-3mls (200-300mgs) per day or week!?

I ordered one bottle of Dien and was going to run at 50-75 mgs per day. From what I've read 100mg is sufficient and I want to experiment with a lower dose...thoughts?

btur2915

Awards
About to start my 11-KT run. Looking forward to it after reading your results. How have you felt in terms of shut down?

And with the Dien are you going to run 2-3mls (200-300mgs) per day or week!?

I ordered one bottle of Dien and was going to run at 50-75 mgs per day. From what I've read 100mg is sufficient and I want to experiment with a lower dose...thoughts?
I cruise on a trt dose of test so no guage of shutdown, sorry.

The dien I am referring to is dien td - not the oral. I have researched IM dienolone ace before at high doses so I am not concerned about running the dien diol td at 2-300mg/day topically.

In terms of your run, you wont get very far if you are taking the oral dien ph at 50mg. 75 is the bare min. I would consider worth using and 90-120 is where it shines but those are doses for experienced users. 75 should be great for your first run. If you are interested more in the 11kt or dien td feel free to pm me.

JCX

JCX

Awards
I cruise on a trt dose of test so no guage of shutdown, sorry.

The dien I am referring to is dien td - not the oral. I have researched IM dienolone ace before at high doses so I am not concerned about running the dien diol td at 2-300mg/day topically.

In terms of your run, you wont get very far if you are taking the oral dien ph at 50mg. 75 is the bare min. I would consider worth using and 90-120 is where it shines but those are doses for experienced users. 75 should be great for your first run. If you are interested more in the 11kt or dien td feel free to pm me.
Ahh I see thanks for the info! I have the same TD dien-diol you have for your run. Want to start low dose see how I react. Have mpb issues and don't want to kill my hair. I Have read mixed reactions for deinolone and hair. Guess I will just have to research and find out!

btur2915

Awards
Ahh I see thanks for the info! I have the same TD dien-diol you have for your run. Want to start low dose see how I react. Have mpb issues and don't want to kill my hair. I Have read mixed reactions for deinolone and hair. Guess I will just have to research and find out!
Pick up a cheap supplement that has biotin (often in a b complex), a dht blocking shampoo like pura d'or, and some cheap generic rogaine. I have the same issue and it has made a huge difference.

btur2915

Awards
Great product ! You should have let me know I can give you a promo code. I would run 1ml daily to start.

JCX

JCX

Awards
Pick up a cheap supplement that has biotin (often in a b complex), a dht blocking shampoo like pura d'or, and some cheap generic rogaine. I have the same issue and it has made a huge difference.
I have a fairly dialed in hair regimen in place also. I try to mitigate the anabolic effects on hair. Thats why I will try a lower dose and ramp up. Was going to add the dien for 4-6 weeks along with 11kt. Have the 6-bromo as an AI. And Clomid/M-test for pct.

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
I have a fairly dialed in hair regimen in place also. I try to mitigate the anabolic effects on hair. Thats why I will try a lower dose and ramp up. Was going to add the dien for 4-6 weeks along with 11kt. Have the 6-bromo as an AI. And Clomid/M-test for pct.
Is there any need for 6-bromo? Both dien and 11-kt are dry and I dont see any test base. You might experience some lethargy.

JCX

JCX

Awards
Is there any need for 6-bromo? Both dien and 11-kt are dry and I dont see any test base. You might experience some lethargy.
Just have it on hand in case any estro side apear. Also have inhibit-p, as I've read prolactin issues can occur with dien. But I'm going to try 50-75mgs at first so hopefully will be side free.

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
Just have it on hand in case any estro side apear. Also have inhibit-p, as I've read prolactin issues can occur with dien. But I'm going to try 50-75mgs at first so hopefully will be side free.
True. Be careful with 6-bromo, its pretty strong. I was using 0.5ml with 100mg TD test/day and it was too much. It would definitely be too much without any test base.

JCX

JCX

Awards
True. Be careful with 6-bromo, its pretty strong. I was using 0.5ml with 100mg TD test/day and it was too much. It would definitely be too much without any test base.
Ok thanks for the heads up. Maybe I won't even need to use it then.

JCX

JCX

Awards

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
I doubt it. if you are planning on running this past 4 weeks, I would highly suggest getting a test base. Its gonna make the cycle more effective/comfortable. You need some estrogen to burn fat, keep your joints healthy, keep your mood in check and your energy levels high. Below 4 weeks its not so bad because thats how long it takes for your endogenous test to plummet and with it, your estrogen.

If you can get test, get test, if not one of these work:
4-AD
4-andro
dermatrest (you would def need 6-bromo with this)
and if you HAVE to be cheap, you could maybe get away with a high dose of DHEA TD or something like that.

JCX

JCX

Awards
I doubt it. if you are planning on running this past 4 weeks, I would highly suggest getting a test base. Its gonna make the cycle more effective/comfortable. You need some estrogen to burn fat, keep your joints healthy, keep your mood in check and your energy levels high. Below 4 weeks its not so bad because thats how long it takes for your endogenous test to plummet and with it, your estrogen.

4-AD
4-andro
and if you HAVE to be cheap, you could maybe get away with a high dose of DHEA TD or something like that.
Great info. My original (mild) cycle was

-11-KT @ 125-250mgs
-TD DHEA @ 200-300mgs

I impulsed and ordered the dien-diol after reading up on it. So thought why not add in 50-75mgs of that. For 30 or 40 days ending the cycle.

Then PCT with clomid- M-test and possibly some arimistane.

Dose that sound like a good run? Got the bromo for back up and all the supports I Need in my stash.

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
yeah that actually looks like a sweet cycle

JCX

JCX

Awards

4-AD
4-andro

-11-KT @ 125-250mgs
-TD DHEA @ 200-300mgs

I impulsed and ordered the dien-diol after reading up on it. So thought why not add in 50-75mgs of that. For 30 or 40 days ending the cycle.

Dose that sound like a good run? Got the bromo for back up and all the supports I Need in my stash.

btur2915

Awards
Sounds like an awesome stack. What will your dosing scheme look like?

btur2915

Awards

-11-KT @ 125-250mgs
-TD DHEA @ 200-300mgs

Is the 11kt the OL version or Nos labs? Dien I would use 1-1.5ml for 6 weeks. What brand is the td dhea? The only one I am familiar with was dermacrine which was a great product. 6 bromo is great but you shouldnt need too much as there will not be a huge amount of estrogen conversion - that is all dependent on dhea dosing. I know it isnt easy to find anymore but 50mg dermatr3st daily would be amazing with this.

btur2915

Awards
Merry Chistmas to everyone who also received their Nos Labs dien diol td !!!!!

No workout today as my body is screaming for a day off but I did do my first application of 2ml of dien and I am once again blown away. It was a thing of beauty - the golden color of tren, the aroma of gains, and incredibly fast application with no residue. Can't wait to lather up tomorrow morning and hit the gym.

JCX

JCX

Awards
Is the 11kt the OL version or Nos labs? Dien I would use 1-1.5ml for 6 weeks. What brand is the td dhea? The only one I am familiar with was dermacrine which was a great product. 6 bromo is great but you shouldnt need too much as there will not be a huge amount of estrogen conversion - that is all dependent on dhea dosing. I know it isnt easy to find anymore but 50mg dermatr3st daily would be amazing with this.
I have OL 11KT and OL DHEA. The Dien from NOS. This is what ill be working with. Plan to start the 11KT @ 125mg and DHEA 200mg for 4 weeks and then bump 11KT to 250mg. Will add the dien at 4 weeks in and go 50-75 mg until finished all compounds. Pct clomid/mtest/arimistane or 7keto.

Will start my own thread when I get going.

btur2915

Awards
Have any progress pics been posted ITT?
Not yet. I have starts and havent taken solid measurements and updated pics yet as I have been crazy busy with work. Should have time this weekend to update.

Def changes to body changes through my calibrated eyeball but pics and measurements will verify.

btur2915

Awards
I have OL 11KT and OL DHEA. The Dien from NOS. This is what ill be working with. Plan to start the 11KT @ 125mg and DHEA 200mg for 4 weeks and then bump 11KT to 250mg. Will add the dien at 4 weeks in and go 50-75 mg until finished all compounds. Pct clomid/mtest/arimistane or 7keto.

Will start my own thread when I get going.
Sounds like a good time. Only thing I would change is the dien to 1ml daily.

JCX

JCX

Awards
Sounds like a good time. Only thing I would change is the dien to 1ml daily.
Only have one bottle. And want to see how this compound effects me the first time. Do you think 100mg for 30 days will yeild decent results? My thinking was to start at 50mg- then 75mg up to 100mg. With new compounds I like to start low and work up.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Only have one bottle. And want to see how this compound effects me the first time. Do you think 100mg for 30 days will yeild decent results? My thinking was to start at 50mg- then 75mg up to 100mg. With new compounds I like to start low and work up.
its a good plan.. I used a low dose the first time myself~ it spikes the **** outta my BP at higher doses.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
its a good plan.. I used a low dose the first time myself~ it spikes the **** outta my BP at higher doses.

JCX

JCX

Awards
What did your run and dosing look like? I Heard the shutdown comes on pretty hard also.. what was your experience?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What did your run and dosing look like? I Heard the shutdown comes on pretty hard also.. what was your experience?
I don't concern myself with shut down.. everything causes some degree of suppression.

I think I used 1/2 ml 2 times per day. it was the PO brand so don't remember the actual dosage

currently im dosing it at 1-2 ml per day.

im 3 weeks in and am still blowing ropes :boobies:

btur2915

Awards
I want to say the PO version was 75mg but could be mistaken. Hey try 50 or 75 and see if it works for you - if so great but if not you can pick up another bottle quick since they are on sale for a few more days plus I can give you a promo code.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I want to say the PO version was 75mg but could be mistaken. Hey try 50 or 75 and see if it works for you - if so great but if not you can pick up another bottle quick since they are on sale for a few more days plus I can give you a promo code.
Winning!!! ^^^
:dance:

btur2915

Awards
I have been lathering dien on like sunscreen at the beach. Love the smell of it and the pumps are even better.

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
I have been lathering dien on like sunscreen at the beach. Love the smell of it and the pumps are even better.
Bruuuuuuuh...cant wait to run my dien stock soon