Getting summer ready with Nos Labs 11kt diol

bobi593

bobi593

Awards
  • Established
OK so this is long overdue but my final review of the Nos labs Dien diol td. I began this at 2ml for a few days and then 3 for the remainder of cycle.

Appearance/shipping - first class as always. Nos usually ships same day and bottles have a nice clean look to them.

Smell - absolutely love this smell. would wear it as a cologne its that good. the eucalyptus is so refreshing and opens up the nose. No alcoholy smell.

Application - goes on smooth and dries super quick with no left over residue or film. No random particles left on the skin surface and never made my skin irritated/dry.

Mind/sides - no side effects to report other than gains. I experienced no real bloat, anxiety, gyno, sex issues, or sleep issues what so ever. It gives you an alpha male feeling, not a dick, just a little cocky. Muscles were always feeling full even with little to no carbs. Energy was effected either.

Results - nothing short of fantastic. I used it during a cut and gained strength on all over my major exercises. Started cycle at 15.1+ bf and as of yesterday I was 12.4%. I did not make any changes in my diet and ate just about 500 cal deficit. I did very little cardio at the beginning and then ramped up appropriately, never doing more than 1.5 hours a week. I cant ever remember looking this good. I had my gf take some pics on her phone and I will put them up when she gets home.

In conclusion, I would like to thank Nos for coming out with some amazing products. Dien is one of my top 3 favorites and since PO went under it was almost impossible to find. This compound truly is amazing and is incredibly versatile - I cant even imagine how it would be if used in a bulk.... but I will have to find that out over the winter!!!

Once again, thank you Nos and you have certainly gained a customer for life.
Photos ?

yotreeman

yotreeman

Awards
Awesooommmeeee. Even more pleased I picked up two bottles of the stuff.

Also, yeah^, give us some before and afters