Getting Ready to start X-Mass

MgoBlue

MgoBlue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
well, I actually took the first pill a couple hours ago. This is not my log, just had a few questions to help me get max results from this cycle:

1. Taking the pill - empty stomach? fatty foods? grapefruit juice?

2. Additional supps - Here's a list of additional supplements that I have for during/post cycle:
BCAA-EE
bulks cissus, p-slin, 1-carboxy, supersap, CEE,
Neovar (1 new, 1 old)
Jacked 1.5 tubs
waxi maize
whey
multi
fish oil
policosinol
thinking of throwing ZMA in the mix, poss. for PCT

3. PCT - Was going to use Iforce Reversitol, but am now leaning towards ApNut 2nd Gear. Probably going to use the 1-carboxy & supersap during this time as well.

It's almost 1am & I've been up since 3am.. I'm pretty tired so I may be forgetting some things. I'll be posting my log shortly in the other section.

thanks for any feedback!

Oh, I'm 5'7" about 165, looking for a lean bulk.

Space

Space

Awards
  • Established
If you want to increase the bioavailability of non-methylated steroids it's been proven that soy lecithin increases absorption through the lymphatic system through increased micilation of fatty acids. This works best with the THP ether products like orastan a and orastan e clones because they are primarily absorbed through the lymphatics.

To be honest I'm not sure how well this applies to the 19-nor tren products but if you aren't afraid of some extra calories from fats it's worth giving a try.

For PCT I would recommend PP's sustain alpha and toco-8, primordial perf has proven with blood work that this combination is a winner and is the only OTC PCT I would trust.

MgoBlue

MgoBlue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks, I'll look around for the soy.

as for the PCT items, I'd love to go w/ the the Sustain, but it's just not in my tight budget. The Toco-8 is a good option for me though.

Thanks again for the input!

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
take it with a tablespoon or two of natural peanut butter, it will aid absorption. 120mg is considered a "high" dose, so try not to go above that for any reason - sides become apparent (shedding, etc).

if any puffy nips ocur, take L-dopa/carboxy at night, which will help offset this. be prepared for a massive calorie spike :)

MgoBlue

MgoBlue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
thanks for the reply.

I took my first dose about 4 hours ago, followed by about a cup of cottage cheese, & about an hour ago, 2 homemade oatmeal raisin cookies, so I guess that calorie spike has gotten off to an early start!!

Also thanks for the PB info.

muscleinmind

Awards
The carlorie spike should be ok if its anything like its bigbrother. It should be a repartioning prohormone. Which means it will force the calories, vitamins, carbs, and protien to your muscles.

muscleinmind

Awards
If you are worried about your nips just take 6-oxo during your cycle. That is what I'm going to do to be on the safe side.

MgoBlue

MgoBlue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yeah, I thought about the 6-oxo.. What about ATD from Nutra?

Space

Space

Awards
  • Established
There was a masters study posted on this board that concluded that 6-OXO doesn't decrease estrogen levels like it claims but does elevate testosterone levels. It would seem as an aromatase inhibitor it's too weak and the body compensates for the short fall in estrogen by producing more testosterone.

So including it in your cycle to alleviate concerns about gynecomastia is simply wishful thinking.

grexx

grexx

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Taking the X-Mass with peanut butter is a great idea as well as the soy lecithin..Flax Seed Oil (liquid) is also a great option..2-3 per day and you are set..

Nice choice on the BCAA-EE as well....4 in the AM, 4 pre-workout and maybe 4 before bed would be optimal..

MgoBlue

MgoBlue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Taking the X-Mass with peanut butter is a great idea as well as the soy lecithin..Flax Seed Oil (liquid) is also a great option..2-3 per day and you are set..

Nice choice on the BCAA-EE as well....4 in the AM, 4 pre-workout and maybe 4 before bed would be optimal..
how much pb? About 2tbsp?

grexx

grexx

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
1-2 tbsp of PB should suffice. I prefer flax seed oil though..