Getting ready for a 16 week cut...

ms_mac

ms_mac

Awards
Cut will start mid Jan and I have one bottle of each of the following that I plan to use:

DCP
Ammo
Vanilean
Alphaburn

What order should I use these in? Brite will also be used, but that is a staple that I use consistently. I have Defuse on hand as well for use with cheat meals.

Any feedback would be great.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would start with non stims then as your cuts gets further along and more difficult transition to the stims.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would start with non stims then as your cuts gets further along and more difficult transition to the stims.
Very good strategy.

Always need to leave some tricks up your sleeve for when the going gets tough.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Cut will start mid Jan and I have one bottle of each of the following that I plan to use:

DCP
Ammo
Vanilean
Alphaburn

What order should I use these in? Brite will also be used, but that is a staple that I use consistently. I have Defuse on hand as well for use with cheat meals.

Any feedback would be great.
First off - judging from your super nova thread, 16 weeks??? You don't look like you have much to lose. Unless you're going for 1/2 pounds per week..what's your plan?

Second, I would start with Vanilean to get rid of it because it's included in the DCP now for the most part. I would start the vanilan and when you are out of it I would add in DCP and run the DCP through the rest of the cut. DCP really is impressive IMO.

I would save the Ammo for the end of the cut when you are near your goal, it will reduce cortisol which can be more important at the end. I would cycle the alphaburn thoughout the cut. Use it before cardio when possible and if you don't use it every day you can just take it straight through. DCP/Brite will get you great results by themselves.

ms_mac

ms_mac

Awards

Very good strategy.

Always need to leave some tricks up your sleeve for when the going gets tough.
True enough. Thanks for the feedback.:)

First off - judging from your super nova thread, 16 weeks??? You don't look like you have much to lose. Unless you're going for 1/2 pounds per week..what's your plan?

Second, I would start with Vanilean to get rid of it because it's included in the DCP now for the most part. I would start the vanilan and when you are out of it I would add in DCP and run the DCP through the rest of the cut. DCP really is impressive IMO.

I would save the Ammo for the end of the cut when you are near your goal, it will reduce cortisol which can be more important at the end. I would cycle the alphaburn thoughout the cut. Use it before cardio when possible and if you don't use it every day you can just take it straight through. DCP/Brite will get you great results by themselves.
I am going to slow route....keep cals as high as possible for as long as possible and only adding in more cardio when absolutely necessary. My thought is longer and slower so as not to eat into too much muscle and not to be starving.

So:

Weeks 1-4 - Vanilean
Weeks 4-16 - DCP
Weeks 12 - 16 - Ammo
Weeks 1-16 - Alphaburn for cardio only

So it looks like I will need to order 2 more DCP, and another AB....

Anything else to add besides Brite and Defuse? Want to have everything on hand when D-Day comes.;)

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
True enough. Thanks for the feedback.:)

I am going to slow route....keep cals as high as possible for as long as possible and only adding in more cardio when absolutely necessary. My thought is longer and slower so as not to eat into too much muscle and not to be starving.

So:

Weeks 1-4 - Vanilean
Weeks 4-16 - DCP
Weeks 12 - 16 - Ammo
Weeks 1-16 - Alphaburn for cardio only

So it looks like I will need to order 2 more DCP, and another AB....

Anything else to add besides Brite and Defuse? Want to have everything on hand when D-Day comes.;)
I hate to take sales from Matt, but I bet he would agree. Get the DCP and Brite and you are golden. I would order the ab later if you need it. I bet you won't. His stuff works and you will be happy. Defuse for cheats. I mean, if you want ab too, go for it, but I honestly think your plan is solid without it