Getting READY 4 WAR, Diesel Style (Nosnmiveins' sponsored log)

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Chuck over at GET DIESEL was kind enough to allow me to log R4W. Ingredients are as follows:

Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 3 caps
Servings per Container: 20

Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
Vitamin C 135mg 225%
Natural Caffeine (from Green Tea) 240mg **
Pregnenolone 45mg **
Proprietary Blend:
Green Tea,LJ 100,(eurocoma longfolia)Cordyceps,Panax Ginseng,Sulbtiamine (b1 analog),Yohimbe,Rhodiola,Cnidium Monnieri,Gynostemma, Bioperine 1397mg **

** I have been taking Drive/Neovar and will contiue the use of those products while taking R4W.

**Dosing will be 2 caps, 5 days/week

Workout routine will consist of 5 days: Chest/Tri's, Back/Bi's, Legs, Shoulders, Bi's/Tri's.

Critique will be in the following form:

Dose:
Strength:
Bodyweight/Body Comp:
Pumps/Vascularity:
Endurance:
Aggression:
Focus:
Libido:
Muscle Density/Hardening:
Overall Energy:
Personal Commentary:

Log begins with Mondays workout so stay tuned...

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
im going to start at 2 caps, then either stay there or move up to three

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
You may want to start off at 1 cap like the directions say as this is a pretty strong product.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
ok, i just didnt want to waste a workout if i didnt get any effects from 1 cap

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
DAY 1

Chest/Tri's

Dose: 2 caps 45 minutes pre workout
Strength: nothing to note
Bodyweight/Body Comp: n/a
Pumps/Vascularity: insane tricep pumps
Endurance: good
Aggression: nothing to note
Focus: great focus
Libido: n/a
Muscle Density/Hardening: arms are solid
Overall Energy: smooth, no sudden rush
Personal Commentary: didnt get a rush in energy like i was expecting, but 2 caps seems good for now, might have to bump it up later in the week. also i didnt feel nauseated but it felt like something was stuck in the back of my throat even after i drank tons of water

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Did you take on an empty stomach or with food?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
empty, i had a protein shake maybe an hour before

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
DAY 2

Back/Bi's

Dose: 2 caps 1 hour pre workout
Strength: same weight less reps today :(
Bodyweight/Body Comp: -2 lbs
Pumps/Vascularity: good bicep pumps
Endurance: down
Focus: not so great today
Muscle Density/Hardening: nothing
Overall Energy: felt like i had no energy today
Personal Commentary: I felt like i had no energy today, dont know why. I'm definetly taking 3 caps tomorrow to see if i feel a difference

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
**NOTE**

Approximately 1 hour after workingout i started to get chills and goosebumps as well as sweaty hands and feet. I don't feel sick or nauseated

what would cause this?

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
hey nos! R4W is a pre-workout supplement right?

Maybe the Yohimbe in the caps may cause the shaky hand problem.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
yeah its a pre workout supp, not shakey hands....sweaty

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
ah got it. hmnn maybe r4w has a thermo effect like RPM. I sweat like crazy on that.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
thats the thing, i barely sweat at all when i was workingout, i usually sweat about a gallon, but then when i got home and showered, about a hour later i felt flushed in the face and my hands were getting really sweaty

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
thats the thing, i barely sweat at all when i was workingout, i usually sweat about a gallon, but then when i got home and showered, about a hour later i felt flushed in the face and my hands were getting really sweaty
did you eat a meal before or after the r4w, its sounding like it didnt hit you for 2 hours after you took it. I have to take my pre-workout sups 2 hours pre-workout, but I got a slow dig. system when it comes to caps and tabs.

I dont know about sweaty hands, my hands dont sweat. Your hands were sweating like your face would? What other sups ur on?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
did you eat a meal before or after the r4w, its sounding like it didnt hit you for 2 hours after you took it. I have to take my pre-workout sups 2 hours pre-workout, but I got a slow dig. system when it comes to caps and tabs.

I dont know about sweaty hands, my hands dont sweat. Your hands were sweating like your face would? What other sups ur on?

it happened both yesturday and today, both times i took R4W and Drive 1 hour pre workout. im currently taking R4W, Drive, and Neovar.

my hand dont like drip sweat or anything, they just get really moist and i was getting goosebumps every couple of minutes. i dont feel sick or anything, i dont even feel hot.....but i sweat

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
it happened both yesturday and today, both times i took R4W and Drive 1 hour pre workout. im currently taking R4W, Drive, and Neovar.

my hand dont like drip sweat or anything, they just get really moist and i was getting goosebumps every couple of minutes. i dont feel sick or anything, i dont even feel hot.....but i sweat

i would take the drive 2 hours pre-workout. Adding drive to ready4war is the same thing as adding drive to RPM or any stimulant, its just going to amplify the stimulant product.

Where you taking drive and rpm pre-workout at the same time?

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
the naringin in Drive and or RPM both aplify the effects of other supplements. It happens especially when you take Drive at the same time with something. I get intense crazy BA tingles on an empty stomach with Drive and incarnate sometimes. It's pretty cool that Drive helps the r4w. Try seperating your dosages from Drive and r4w by maybe 15 minutes tomorrow and see what happens. Adjust accordingly.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
You said you felt like you had no energy yesterday and your strength went down. Did you eat a proper pre-workout meal? Sounds like your diet was out of check to me..

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
i ate a decent meal, 4 eggs, 2 slices of bacon, some toast, and a protein shake about an hour before i took the R4W

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
DAY 3

Legs

Dose: 2 approx 2 hours pre workout, and then 1 cap 1 hour pre workout (3 total)
Strength: felt normal
Bodyweight/Body Comp: 183
Pumps/Vascularity: good leg pumps
Endurance: felt good today
Overall Energy: better than yesturday
Personal Commentary: Had more energy today because of taking 3 caps, but didnt notice a HUGE difference. It was a leg day and didnt feel motivated very much, but overall i had a good workout.Seem to be sweating more and more everyday...i think there definetly might be a thermo effect going on with the R4W and Drive +2 reps on Deadlifts at 315lbs

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Do you take anything else pre-workout or just Drive and R4W? Creatine, etc...?

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
DAY 3

Legs

Dose: 2 approx 2 hours pre workout, and then 1 cap 1 hour pre workout (3 total)
Strength: felt normal
Pumps/Vascularity: good leg pumps
Endurance: felt good today
Overall Energy: better than yesturday
Personal Commentary: Had more energy today because of taking 3 caps, but didnt notice a HUGE difference. It was a leg day and didnt feel motivated very much, but overall i had a good workout.Seem to be sweating more and more everyday...i think there definetly might be a thermo effect going on with the R4W and Drive +2 reps on Deadlifts at 315lbs
What you might want to try is taking your drive 2 hours pre-workout and your Ready4War 1 hour pre-workout.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
DAY 4

Shoulders

Dose: 3 caps 2 hours pre workout, 2 Drive 1 hour pre workout
Strength:solid
Bodyweight/Body Comp: seems like im leaning out, probably cause i feel like im sweating 24/7
Pumps/Vascularity: not so great
Aggression: none
Focus: gooood focus
Libido: normal
Muscle Density/Hardening: none
Overall Energy: really realy good today, will be dosing the same from now on
Personal Commentary: i was messing around with my doses and found the perfect way to take them. had really good energy today, no jitters or chills....but defnitely sweating non-stop

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
The thermogenic effect really hits me as well. @ 1 capsule I get enough energy to the point where I don't have jitters, but I notice an increase in the amount I sweat.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
DAY 5

Bi's/Tri's

Dose: 3 caps approx 2 hours pre workout, 2 Drive 1 hour later
Strength: same
Bodyweight/Body Comp:Seem to be leaning out and losing weight which is good, but im doing a bulk so i dont really like it
Pumps/Vascularity:good bicep pumpms
Endurance: not the greatest
Focus: good
Libido:normal
Muscle Density/Hardening: nothing really to note
Overall Energy: could be better
Personal Commentary: Appetite seems to be down since day 1, only thing that i cant contribute that to is the R4W. I would rather use this product on a cut, but im still going to finish the bottle

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
DAY 6

Chest/Tri's

Dose: 3 R4W 1 hour pre with 6 drive total today
Strength: up, felt awesome
Bodyweight/Body Comp: 185, feeling/looking leaner
Pumps/Vascularity: good tricep pumps
Endurance: awesome
Aggression: up a tad bit
Libido: nothing to note
Muscle Density/Hardening: nothing to note
Overall Energy: uppppppp
Personal Commentary: Figured id return to 6 drive per day because i get more out of it, energy was awesome today at the gym. no jitters but i had a lotttt more energy, might be the combo of 6 drive and 3 R4W

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
DAY 7

Back/Bi's

Dose: 3 R4W and hour and half pre workout, 3 Drive 15 minutes later
Strength: Up
Bodyweight/Body Comp: leaning out little by little
Pumps/Vascularity: not so much
Endurance: not good today....long story
Aggression: nothing
Focus: ok
Libido: nothing
Muscle Density/Hardening:nothing
Overall Energy: good
Personal Commentary: went out partying lastnight and im still feeling drunk almost 24 hours later. i wanted to vomit the entire workout but i held it in....i cant really judge/rate R4W today cause ive felt horrible alllllll day

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
DAY 8

Chest/Tri's

Dose: 3 R4W an hour and a half pre workout, 3 drive 1 hour pre workout
Strength: not so great, almost a week off did some damage
Bodyweight/Body Comp: suprisingly weight is up, 185
Pumps/Vascularity: good tricep pumps, chest pumps werent as good
Endurance: could have gone forever if i didnt feel like i was going to puke the whole time
Focus: not so good
Personal Commentary: ok well today 5 minutes into my workout i felt shakey and wanted to puke, but i suffered through the workout just to get it done. im going to dose 2 R4W instead of 3 tomorrow and see how i feel. Overall, i dont think my body likes R4W because 2 caps doesnt seem like enough and 3 make my whole body feel like sh!t

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
ok well today 5 minutes into my workout i felt shakey and wanted to puke, but i suffered through the workout just to get it done. im going to dose 2 R4W instead of 3 tomorrow and see how i feel. Overall, i dont think my body likes R4W because 2 caps doesnt seem like enough and 3 make my whole body feel like sh!t

If that happens to you, try 1 cap 2 hours pre-workout and 2 caps 1 hour pre-workout. It maybe 2 much yohimbe for you at one time which made you want to puke. Thats what I do because 3 at one time is 2 much for me, but 2 is not "hardcore" enough for me. I really dont have to puke from it, but I get shaky from 3 at one time. Some people get that "i want to puke" from yohimbe, esp. on an empty somach.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
well i took the 3 caps maybe 20 minutes after i ate, but sitting here 2 hours after my workout im shakey....i'll try what u suggested tomorrow and go from there

SureShot

SureShot

Awards
  • Established
DAY 8

Chest/Tri's

Dose: 3 R4W an hour and a half pre workout, 3 drive 1 hour pre workout
Strength: not so great, almost a week off did some damage
Bodyweight/Body Comp: suprisingly weight is up, 185
Pumps/Vascularity: good tricep pumps, chest pumps werent as good
Endurance: could have gone forever if i didnt feel like i was going to puke the whole time
Focus: not so good
Personal Commentary: ok well today 5 minutes into my workout i felt shakey and wanted to puke, but i suffered through the workout just to get it done. im going to dose 2 R4W instead of 3 tomorrow and see how i feel. Overall, i dont think my body likes R4W because 2 caps doesnt seem like enough and 3 make my whole body feel like sh!t
I had some samples of R4W and felt the same way. 2 caps did nothing but give me an upset stomach, and 3 and i could not even workout because my stomach was f*cked.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
i worked out at 1pm and its now 6pm my time and im still shakey and feel weird, R4W is also definitely an appetite suppressor for me, im not eating nearly as much as i have been...i force myself to eat, but im actually still gaining/maintaining my weight...

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
DAY 10

Shoulders

Dose: 2 R4W 2 hours pre workout, 1 R4W and 2 Drive 1 hour pre workout
Strength: Up, i was amazed
Pumps/Vascularity: huge pumps today, it felt great
Focus:really good today
Libido: nothing to note, but my gf did wake me up in the middle of the night and we went at it for over an hour
Muscle Density/Hardening: arms feel solid
Overall Energy: better than normal
Personal Commentary: Took Chuck's advice and dosed the R4W differently today, it seemed to work a lot better, but i still have that "i want to vomit" feeling, but it wasnt as strong. Strength was suprisingly up today, and i moved down to 4 drive per day yesturday.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i know how popular drive is on here, but im going out on a limb to say drive gave me those feelings. it absolutely tore up my stomach. maybe it is a combination of drive r4w that is causing your problems. you might try dosing them seperately.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
i do dose them separetly, drive alone doesnt make me nauseous so its gotta be the combo or just the R4W

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i do dose them separetly, drive alone doesnt make me nauseous so its gotta be the combo or just the R4W
everyone reacts differently, i had to drop drive cause of stomach issues. got my r4w today and took 2 with no problem at all. btw 2 r4w did as much as 5 rpm.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
well i think the way i did it today worked fine, cause it does take a while to hit me....i can do it the way u suggested tomorrow

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
DAY 11

Back

Dose: 1 R4W 2 hours pre, 2 R4W 2 Drive 1 hour pre
Strength: up!! felt amazing
Bodyweight/Body Comp: 184 (+1)
Pumps/Vascularity: nothing too noticeable
Endurance: awesome
Aggression:none
Focus: wonderful
Libido:normal
Overall Energy: really good today
Personal Commentary: Dosed as Chuck recommended, i felt really good today. I think the cause of my nausea is from Xtend or Xtend/R4W mix. I felt fine preworkout until i drank 2 grams Xtend...nausea wasnt as bad but still there. It was a lot more noticeable when i drank it post workout. I have never had this feeling with Xtend before, butttt i just recieved a new container when i started the R4W...which leads me to believe that is is the new "batch" of Xtend....or the mix of Xtend and R4W....weird...

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
DAY 12

Bi's/Tri's

Dose: 2 R4W 1 and a half hours pre, 1 Rw4 1 hour pre
Strength: felt strong today
Bodyweight/Body Comp: weight is down a little, but i havent eaten as much as normal today
Pumps/Vascularity: solid arm pumps
Focus: really good
Muscle Density/Hardening: nothing much yet...later i'll feel it more
Personal Commentary: Well today was my last day of Drive, so from now on it will just be R4W pre workout

I felt fine after taking my 2 doses of Rw4, but once i sipped on my Xtend/Bulk beta alanine i felt like i was going to throw up

Tomorrow is an off day but im going to drink some Xtend/Bulk BA (no R4W) so i can figure out whats causing the nausea

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
DAY 13

Chest/Tri's

Dose: 2 R4W 2 hours pre, 1 R4W 1 hour pre
Strength:flat bench went up
Bodyweight/Body Comp: down 1lb
Pumps/Vascularity:huuuuge tricep and chest pumps
Endurance:goooood
Aggression:none
Focus: good as always
Muscle Density/Hardening: nothing really
Overall Energy: really good, little jittery at times
Personal Commentary: Ok well ive been off Drive for 3 days and i gotta say that i had better pumps with just the R4W then with Drive. Didnt feel sick today which was great....i didnt drink Xtend/BA pre workout. i had taken a couple of sips and felt sick so i stopped drinking it. I still dont know if the nausea is the mix of R4W/Xtend or just Xtend....im going to drink the Xtend later today and see if its that...i hope its not!

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
DAY 14 (Yesturday)

Back/Bi's

Dose: 2 R4W 2 hours pre, 1 R4W 1 hour pre
Strength:up, i did a couple sets of curls with 50lb DBs
Pumps/Vascularity: good bicep pumps
Endurance: really good
Focus: i get focused so much that i kind of zone out
Muscle Density/Hardening: not too much
Overall Energy: still strong
Personal Commentary:feeling awesome, yesturdays workout was really good. Im no longer having nausea problems which is making my workouts so much better. I feel a lot stronger, didnt think id this would happen with just a pre workout supp... R4W is the SH!T

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
DAY 15

Legs

Dose: 3 total, as normal
Strength: havent done legs in 2 weeks so i was a little weaker today
Pumps/Vascularity: never get lasting leg pumps
Endurance: eh
Overall Energy:not so much energy today
Personal Commentary: not a ton of energy today, eating schedule has been way off today so i figure thats it....i hate leg dayssss

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
DAY 15

Shoulders

Dose: normal, 3 R4w
Strength: no change, kinda felt weaker today
Pumps/Vascularity: nice shoulder pumps
Endurance: good but didnt have the motivation today
Focus: not so great
Overall Energy: decent
Personal Commentary: i turn 21 in 2 days, finals are comming up....i just wasnt focused today in the gym so i didnt hit it hard

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i am on day 8 of r4w and i got to say that for the last couple of days i have felt great. energy to burn but relaxed and focused at same time. i just ordered another bottle.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
i am on day 8 of r4w and i got to say that for the last couple of days i have felt great. energy to burn but relaxed and focused at same time. i just ordered another bottle.
i think its effects rely A LOT on timing ur meals

empty stomach = jitters, nausea, sweating profusely

full stomach (with food) = pretty much nothing, maybe mild energy

dose 15-20 minutes after a meal = best effects for me. decreases jittery feeling, no nausea, great smooth energy

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i think its effects rely A LOT on timing ur meals

empty stomach = jitters, nausea, sweating profusely

full stomach (with food) = pretty much nothing, maybe mild energy

dose 15-20 minutes after a meal = best effects for me. decreases jittery feeling, no nausea, great smooth energy
i take 2 when i wake up, empty stomach. take a shower and get ready for work, then eat probably 30-45 minutes after taking. i take my 3rd r4w at first break also on empty. im good to go for a 12 hour shift. i am not naive enough to think everyone will have these results but its working real well for me. btw glad you found dosing that works for you. diesel products seem to be about finding the right dosing and timing that works best for you.