Getting READY 4 WAR, Diesel Style (Nosnmiveins' sponsored log)

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
DAY 16

Bi's/Tri's

Dose: normal, 3 R4W
Strength:very strong today, no PR's but felt awesome
Bodyweight/Body Comp: 183
Pumps/Vascularity: huuuuuuuuge pumps today
Endurance: 1 hour workout by myself, felt awesome
Aggression:little higher
Focus:awesome!
Libido: normal
Muscle Density/Hardening: arms are solid
Overall Energy: really good today
Personal Commentary:felt awesome today, thats about all i have to say

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
DAY 17

Chest/Tri's

Strength: felt stronger on DB incline
Bodyweight/Body Comp:184
Pumps/Vascularity: good chest and tricep pumps
Endurance: good
Aggression: none
Focus: really good
Muscle Density/Hardening: none
Overall Energy: pretty god
Personal Commentary: todays workout was good, ive just been a little distracted lately studying for finals. i have about 4-5 days left of R4W

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
DAY 18

Back/Bi's

Strength: not so great today
Bodyweight/Body Comp: 183
Pumps/Vascularity: none really, and i usually get really big bicep pumps
Endurance: not good today
Aggression:none
Focus: great
Muscle Density/Hardening: none
Overall Energy: really solid today
Personal Commentary: endurance and energy were great today. i started off heavy for a change and wasnt able to do as many reps and by the time i did bi's i could only squeeze out a couple of DB and straightbar curls

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
DAY 18

Endurance: not good today

Overall Energy: really solid today
Personal Commentary: endurance and energy were great today. i started off heavy for a change and wasnt able to do as many reps and by the time i did bi's i could only squeeze out a couple of DB and straightbar curls
????

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
lol, yeah i re-read that but didnt change it cause i hadddd to study for a final.

i meant to say that endurance was good, but my body kind of gave up on me quicker because i started off heavy

i guess it would have been better for me to say that energy was great.....but endurnace wasnt as good

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Final Workout!!

DAY 19

Bi's/Tri's

Dose: normal 3 R4W
Strength: really good, crushing them bi's
Bodyweight/Body Comp: 184
Pumps/Vascularity: good pumps for both biceps and triceps
Endurance: best yet
Aggression: none
Focus: good
Muscle Density/Hardening: none really
Overall Energy: great
Personal Commentary: best workout of all, i love bi's/tri's so i put a little more effort behind my lifts. no PR's but i deff got more reps in than usual

FINAL THOUGHTS

Id like to thank Chuck again for letting me log this product first off.

In my honest opinion, i personally did not like this product. R4W was a very hard supplement to time with me, my workout intensity depended on meal timing which has never been a problem with me before. Hours after my workout i would sweat profusely through my hands, feet and armpits. I will say though, that R4W would be perfect for a cut because of its appetite suppressing and sweat causing properties it had on me. I can only compare it to No-shotgun, No-xplode, and Smash as preworkout supplemetation. I did not get the desired pumps from it either. Energy was good, but not great...i guess im used to the jittery caffeine feeling.

All in all, R4W did not work well for me, but just like any other supplement out there, people's bodies react differently to the same things.

The following ratings are out of 10:

A TRUE Natural Testosterone Booster 5 - i only had increased acne
Thermogenic Effects You Can Feel 10 - deffinetly felt the thermo effects, i would sweat for hours after my workouts
Higher Libido (sex drive) 4 - actually think i had a lower libido while taking R4W :(
Long Lasting Energy and Mental Focus 7 - long lasting yes, strong energy feeling no....but did have really good focus