getting pumped with NOxygen

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
wanna give a huge shoutout to the guys at purus labs for giving me the chance to log their new non stim product "NOxygen"
the profile on this is very interesting to me. It contains some stuff i have never supplemented with before. so ready to get this started. i have squats today so we will see how it goes. Im currently on my first week of my second cycle of 5/3/1
usually i dont take pump products on leg days because it just gets in the way of training but i HAVE to try this stuff.
will update one i get back

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First

raz_kaz248

Awards
seconded....love me some good pump products and looking forwards to your review for this one

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
In the low rep ranges don't expect too much of a pump but rather quicker recovery. On my power days when I do sets of 2, 3, or 2+ I notice more of a quicker recovery than a pump

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
just got back from the gym, update coming soon

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
alright fellas, i had my 5/3/1 squat day and went very well. for some reason i was feeling extra worn out when doing squats, i just didnt have the motivation. but once i got to my higher rep accessory work i got into it.
here are my squat numbers for today
255x5
275x5
295x6
all with about 2 min rest inbetween
after that i put on 225 and did 3 sets of 10, you are suppose to do 5 sets on this program but i was just not feeling it so i only did 3.
i then went on to:
leg curls- 4x10
supperset with seated calf raises
legpress- 2x12
suppersetted with seated calf raises
back hypers- 3x12-15
supperseted with adductor machine for 3 sets of 10-15
i then finished off with 3 sets of leg extensions for 10-15 reps
i did feel more of a pump in my legs and my calves during this workout. those 10 rep squats were just too much but i loved the burn/pump i had when doing lying leg curls and extensions.
snapped this pic on my second set. its a horrible pic, dude kept starring me down so i snapped it quick like, in person it looked ALOT better haha

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
In... Are you going to be logging protein too?

:lol:

raz_kaz248

Awards
Nice workout...how long have you been running 5/3/1?

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
alright, had upper body today, i threw two scoops into some water and headed to the gym. i drank it about 20-25min pre workout and headed to the powerrack to do some overhead press.
this was my routine today OHP- 95x5, 105x5, 115x8 (idk why the template had these so light) then i did 3x10 @95lbs (routine had me doing 85lb)
i suppersetted widegrip pullups with OHP for 5 sets
seated row- 4x10-12
dips- +25lb 3x8-10
straight arm pulldown- 3x12-15
suppersetted with chest flys 3x8-12
reverse fly- 3x8-13
one arm underhand tricep ext.- 2x10-12
overhead curl machine- 2x9-12
supperset preacher curl with rope pushdown for 2 sets of 10-12 with a triple drop set on the last set of each.
shoulders and arms were feeling pumped up. i felt the lat contraction alot better than i really EVER had when doing pullups.
idkif it was from the noxygen or if i did the movement slightly different but it felt good. is this better taken on an empty stomach or with food? i wouldnt think it would matter but thought i would ask. has anyone ever gone over 2 scoops?
downsized_0523141351a.jpg

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
I've gone over 2 soops. 1scoop d-pol in morning upon waking, then preworkout 2scoops noxygen + 1 scoop condense. Very vascular and amazing blood flow. I notice that it affects my vascularity more than pumps and I'm already prone to be vascular so it really enhances it

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
I've gone over 2 soops. 1scoop d-pol in morning upon waking, then preworkout 2scoops noxygen + 1 scoop condense. Very vascular and amazing blood flow. I notice that it affects my vascularity more than pumps and I'm already prone to be vascular so it really enhances it
might try 3 scoops next upper body day

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I notice pumps are better if I eat about 30 mins prior to taking.

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
I notice pumps are better if I eat about 30 mins prior to taking.
thats about what i do. usually get done eating at 10:45 to 11 mix it up. head to the gym drink at around 12 to 12:20 start lifting 12:30 to 12:40

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
thats about what i do. usually get done eating at 10:45 to 11 mix it up. head to the gym drink at around 12 to 12:20 start lifting 12:30 to 12:40

What are you using preworkout with this anything ?

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
wow, i had an incredibly exhausting deadlift day today. i dont know why i was so dead through the whole thing but i loved it. i wanted to keep going but my body just would not let me. i pushed myself to the max for real. took 2 scoops pre workout today

deadlift- 315x3 335x3 345x5 then i did 3x12 @225
suppersetted calves in-between sets^
sumo dead- 225 2x9
leg press- 3x15
glute ham raise- 3x6-8
rest pause set on leg press for one set to really kill the quads
SLDL- 2x6 @225 (can usually do 10 reps with this. thats how exhausted i was)
20 yard lunges, down and back twice.
i was literally drenched in sweat when i was done and throughout the whole workout. im ready to just go to sleep now. i noticed one thing i havent seen in a LOOONG time. when i was doing lunges at the end i could see the veins popping in my quads! :) very cool

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Word glad the product shows ya some effects!

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
had a pretty nice upperbody day session. pumps were noticeably better, last two sessions i drank about 15-20min pre instead of 30 min. i think im going to drink about half of it 15min before i lift and sip on it throughout the beginning of my workout and finish it within the first 5 sets or so to see if it helps any.
snapped this pick after 2 sets of bench, just looked down and noticed my forearms bulging.

raz_kaz248

Awards
bench day for me as well...wish I had veins :( lol

good work, are you taking anything else with this?

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
damn son you pale! LOL i'm just as pale but it makes my vascularity look worse because of how white I am

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice veinage you got going there!

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
damn son you pale! LOL i'm just as pale but it makes my vascularity look worse because of how white I am
well i am white, its the underside of my arm, and i live in iowa so its to be expected

bench day for me as well...wish I had veins :( lol

good work, are you taking anything else with this?
just two scoops of NOxygen, no other pre workout today. i actually dont take pre workouts that often

the pic doesnt look near as good as it did in real life. my phone is like 10 years old lol

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
just got back from my killer upper body session, destroyed it today. felt real good going in. i took almost 3 scoops of NOxygen today just to see how i liked it. i waited till about 20min pre workout to start sipping on it and finished it a few minutes before i started.
i think this is the best dosing for it as it doesn't take long to get processed and this way it stays with you throughout the entire workout and doesn't "die off"
The vascularity i had even toward the end of my workout was awesome.
I didn't really notice the "pump" as much as i would of figured but my veins were just bulging. at the end of my workout i was doing concentration curls and notices a few veins on the inner side of my bicep that i have never seen pop out that much before. pretty cool
felt like i was looking bigger than normal in the gym, feeling good, so i snapped a few pics.
downsized_0530141340a.jpg

downsized_0530141344b.jpg

downsized_0530141328.jpg

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
3 scoops huh?
:bigok:

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
3 scoops huh?
:bigok:
ya i think 3 scoops is my sweet spot, really loving the pump and endurance on upperbody days. i didnt take it my last leg day because i find the pump usually gets in the way of leg training. found a good dosing protocol as well

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
ya i think 3 scoops is my sweet spot, really loving the pump and endurance on upperbody days. i didnt take it my last leg day because i find the pump usually gets in the way of leg training. found a good dosing protocol as well
It works for ya then.

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
upper body day today. For some reason i was tired as hell all day today. No reason for being so tired, got good sleep about 9 hours almost. i was just feeling beat up.
i threw in 2 scoops of NOxygen and headed to the gym. Once i was at the gym i started to feel a bit more motivated and ready to go.
i kept with my dosing protocol of starting to drink it about 10min before and finish it right when i start my first exercise. By this time i feel like its hitting the blood stream right at the right time when i start my isolation exercises toward the end of my workout. my shoulders were crazy pumped and burning from seated OHP like ive never felt before. it was painful, once i finished OHP i did some reverse flies then started doing arms. snapped this pic after a couple sets

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
what up fellas. sorry for the none update. Work has been crazy, been going through military training until the 23rd so my updates are gonna be spiratical until then. today was the first time being able to use NOxygen since my last update.
took 2-3 scopps about 10-15 min pre workout and hit some arms and shoulders. I usually dont seperate these from my upperbody but as i said before my schedule got all messed up so i have to make some changes.
first off i hit up some OHP suppersetted with Pullups for 3 sets. didnt really notice much.
HOWEVER, once i got to shrugs, lateral raises, and tricep extension and curls my arms BLEW UP.
no joke, i dont remember the last time my arms were so crazy pumped and vascular. Dont get me wrong, i am naturally really vascular but i no joke impressed myself. Every single vein in my arms were bulging! I noticed quite a few people checking me out. :D
i really wish i coulda got a pic but i didnt have my phone and didnt wanna be "that guy" lol

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good stuff!

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
just got back from another upperbody day. today i only took 1 scoop (to see if i could tell the difference)
i started getting into my routine. and after just a couple sets my veins were bulging.
I felt pretty big in the gym compared to everyone else. i could tell alot of people were looking at me(not exactly sure why) but i would like to think because i looked good lol
i could tell the difference between one and two scoops. i really love the pump even from one scoop. really opens up the blood vessels, but two scoops makes it painfully awesome ;)

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
what up fellas, got some bad news...im running pretty low on my NOxygen :(
gotta make the last few workouts count! took two scoops today about 15 min prior to training calfs, shoulders and arms. Once again the pump was awesome. You just instantly feel a pump without even touching a weight. i love it, snapped this pic at the beginning of training arms. the pic doesn't do it justice, in real life you can see all sorts of tiny little veins ALLLL over my arms. This is a NON FLEXING pic, just bent my arm to hold my phone still.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
I have the same thing, vascularity that doesn't get captured by pics from my potatoe quality phone lol. Noxygen is a very good product for those tiny hidden veins

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
I have the same thing, vascularity that doesn't get captured by pics from my potatoe quality phone lol. Noxygen is a very good product for those tiny hidden veins
i know, it was awesome. just brings out the superficial veins

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
I'm at a high bf and I still got the vein from my shoulder to my elbow to show that's impressive ! White pump nor hemavol could do that for me!

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
I'm at a high bf and I still got the vein from my shoulder to my elbow to show that's impressive ! White pump nor hemavol could do that for me!
thats good to hear, its a great pump product for sure. Only got a couple serving left. going to use it again today for upperbody then give my final review

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
thats good to hear, its a great pump product for sure. Only got a couple serving left. going to use it again today for upperbody then give my final review
i bet if i drop down to 205 currently 215 i will look crazy. i only have used it a week and have better endurance already.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't think I've had a bad workout on it yet. I feel stronger and more full. Mostly hyper hydration but it's a great feeling.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Good stuff!

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
I don't think I've had a bad workout on it yet. I feel stronger and more full. Mostly hyper hydration but it's a great feeling.
for sure, really like this stuff. i had a question though as to why you didnt include small amounts of vitamin C for the nitrates.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would change price point (not huge but every bit counts) as well as not being able to really be flavorless and in my opinion the actual 100% need for it with nitrates is somewhat overblown with acute doses. If customers are concerned vitamin c is super cheap.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
for sure, really like this stuff. i had a question though as to why you didnt include small amounts of vitamin C for the nitrates.
seeing as how this product was made to be in addition to other things, almost every pre or "electrolyte" drink has vit c in em

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
Would change price point (not huge but every bit counts) as well as not being able to really be flavorless and in my opinion the actual 100% need for it with nitrates is somewhat overblown with acute doses. If customers are concerned vitamin c is super cheap.
i always thought it was good to supplement with around 50mg og vitamin C while dosing nitrates. Havent looked ALOT into it though.
seeing as how this product was made to be in addition to other things, almost every pre or "electrolyte" drink has vit c in em
good point^