Guest viewing limit reached
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

Getting Pumped with HEMAVO2 MAX

rascal14

Well-known member
First I want to say thanks to I Force Nutrition for giving me the chance to run this! I loved the original version so I was excited to try this one out.

I got Watermelon as my flavor.. As soon as I opened it I knew it was going to taste great. The smell is amazing.


I mixed it with 10 ounces of water, it was fairly sweet at that. It tasted exactly how I expected it to from the smell. Very much like a Jolly Rancher. I don't much care for how things taste, other than protein and BCAAs as I just chug everything else down really quick, but they made this very enjoyable to drink.

It mixed perfectly. I just gave it a couple of shakes in my shaker bottle and it was all dissolved.

The pump was excellent, I follow intermittent fasting so I only had one meal of about 50g carbs about 2 hours before the workout and I still got a great pump. I did arms and shoulders and within my warm up sets I was already filling out the arms of my shirt. I've never been vascular so it's hard for me to comment on that, but the couple veins I do have in my forearms were definitely popping.

The focus actually surprised me, I wasn't expecting much from this part but it was actually very good. I was dialed in and didn't want to leave. I ended up doing some extra sets and adding in some abs which I don't normally do.

I will update every once in a while on how it changes with different amounts of carbs and totally fasted and things like that.
 
Awesome! Glad you enjoyed it man, I too used my first scoop of the new Watermelon today. Mixability is improved a lot in this version to me as well
 
I would also recommend playing around with your water amounts as well. Looking forward to following along!
 
Great stuff brother!!!! In for this ride!!!!

And like stated above, play around with the water amounts
 
In! I am using watermelon as well. Day 1 today. I'm looking forward to how it works for you throughout this log
 
Friday I drank it with 16 ounces of water and enjoyed it much more that way. I'll try 20 ounces tomorrow.

I dosed it completely fasted and just did some accessory work, which is basically just one to two high rep workouts for each body part. I got an even better pump than I did on my arms and shoulders workout.

I took Saturday and Sunday off.
 
I did about 1.75 scoops before arms today. There was definitely extra vascularity I don't normally have. This was with basically 0 carbs for about 18 hours before.
 
I did about 1.75 scoops before arms today. There was definitely extra vascularity I don't normally have. This was with basically 0 carbs for about 18 hours before.

I think my arms would explode if I used that much, haha!

Good to see you're enjoying the product so far!
 
I did about 1.75 scoops before arms today. There was definitely extra vascularity I don't normally have. This was with basically 0 carbs for about 18 hours before.

Yeah man, I did 2 scoops a few times and it was insane PUMP!!!!!! Glad you're enjoying it so far!!!!!
 
I took a scoop yesterday before arms. I definitely had some veins popping that I don't see when I go without the Hemov2 Max.
 
Are you still experiencing a nice boost in focus? I find the focus aspect of this new formula to be the most enticing.
 
I've got a few more doses left. My favorite use so far has definitely been 1.5 scoops before arm day. I'm going to try and get some carbs in before doing this again this week and see how that goes.

Are you still experiencing a nice boost in focus? I find the focus aspect of this new formula to be the most enticing.

Yes I am, not as intense as the first few times but it is still noticeable.
 
I've got a few more doses left. My favorite use so far has definitely been 1.5 scoops before arm day. I'm going to try and get some carbs in before doing this again this week and see how that goes.



Yes I am, not as intense as the first few times but it is still noticeable.

Yes 1.5 scoops on arm day is my goto....I don't even mess with the stuff on leg days because I just don't want a quick leg pump hahaha
 
Never had condense, how would you rate it in terms of energy and focus?

Probably about a 6/10 at two scoops. There isn't much that does energy and focus for me these days. Olympus Labs new stimulant product I got to test out was the best in a while for focus.
 
Back
Top