Getting Pumped with HEMAVO2 MAX

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
First I want to say thanks to I Force Nutrition for giving me the chance to run this! I loved the original version so I was excited to try this one out.

I got Watermelon as my flavor.. As soon as I opened it I knew it was going to taste great. The smell is amazing.

I mixed it with 10 ounces of water, it was fairly sweet at that. It tasted exactly how I expected it to from the smell. Very much like a Jolly Rancher. I don't much care for how things taste, other than protein and BCAAs as I just chug everything else down really quick, but they made this very enjoyable to drink.

It mixed perfectly. I just gave it a couple of shakes in my shaker bottle and it was all dissolved.

The pump was excellent, I follow intermittent fasting so I only had one meal of about 50g carbs about 2 hours before the workout and I still got a great pump. I did arms and shoulders and within my warm up sets I was already filling out the arms of my shirt. I've never been vascular so it's hard for me to comment on that, but the couple veins I do have in my forearms were definitely popping.

The focus actually surprised me, I wasn't expecting much from this part but it was actually very good. I was dialed in and didn't want to leave. I ended up doing some extra sets and adding in some abs which I don't normally do.

I will update every once in a while on how it changes with different amounts of carbs and totally fasted and things like that.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Awesome! Glad you enjoyed it man, I too used my first scoop of the new Watermelon today. Mixability is improved a lot in this version to me as well

Epolis13

Epolis13

Awards
I would also recommend playing around with your water amounts as well. Looking forward to following along!

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Great stuff brother!!!! In for this ride!!!!

And like stated above, play around with the water amounts

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
In! I am using watermelon as well. Day 1 today. I'm looking forward to how it works for you throughout this log

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In for the ride

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Friday I drank it with 16 ounces of water and enjoyed it much more that way. I'll try 20 ounces tomorrow.

I dosed it completely fasted and just did some accessory work, which is basically just one to two high rep workouts for each body part. I got an even better pump than I did on my arms and shoulders workout.

I took Saturday and Sunday off.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Watermelon has been my go to for a long while!! Love it!!

IN to follow bro :)

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I did about 1.75 scoops before arms today. There was definitely extra vascularity I don't normally have. This was with basically 0 carbs for about 18 hours before.

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I did about 1.75 scoops before arms today. There was definitely extra vascularity I don't normally have. This was with basically 0 carbs for about 18 hours before.
I think my arms would explode if I used that much, haha!

Good to see you're enjoying the product so far!

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Yeah man, I did 2 scoops a few times and it was insane PUMP!!!!!! Glad you're enjoying it so far!!!!!

Epolis13

Epolis13

Awards
Just don't do that much on leg day. Trust.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn.. that is a lot of hemavo2 max!!

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I took a scoop yesterday before arms. I definitely had some veins popping that I don't see when I go without the Hemov2 Max.

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
I took a scoop yesterday before arms. I definitely had some veins popping that I don't see when I go without the Hemov2 Max.
Oh yeah!!!!! Vein city!!!!!!!!!!!

Epolis13

Epolis13

Awards
Are you still experiencing a nice boost in focus? I find the focus aspect of this new formula to be the most enticing.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I've got a few more doses left. My favorite use so far has definitely been 1.5 scoops before arm day. I'm going to try and get some carbs in before doing this again this week and see how that goes.

Are you still experiencing a nice boost in focus? I find the focus aspect of this new formula to be the most enticing.
Yes I am, not as intense as the first few times but it is still noticeable.

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are you mixing it with any stimmed pre's lately?

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Are you mixing it with any stimmed pre's lately?
For afternoon work outs, I've been mixing it with about 2 scoops of Condense. That's only if it I go to the gym early in the day though.

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
I've got a few more doses left. My favorite use so far has definitely been 1.5 scoops before arm day. I'm going to try and get some carbs in before doing this again this week and see how that goes.

Yes I am, not as intense as the first few times but it is still noticeable.
Yes 1.5 scoops on arm day is my goto....I don't even mess with the stuff on leg days because I just don't want a quick leg pump hahaha

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
Yes 1.5 scoops on arm day is my goto....I don't even mess with the stuff on leg days because I just don't want a quick leg pump hahaha
I love it on leg day haha

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For afternoon work outs, I've been mixing it with about 2 scoops of Condense. That's only if it I go to the gym early in the day though.
Never had condense, how would you rate it in terms of energy and focus?

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Never had condense, how would you rate it in terms of energy and focus?
Probably about a 6/10 at two scoops. There isn't much that does energy and focus for me these days. Olympus Labs new stimulant product I got to test out was the best in a while for focus.