Been super busy lately. Was gone for work all last week now visiting family this week but will be getting a run in today. Have noticed even more of a increase in sex drive lately which isn't a bad thing
So final review for the product. First off I feel like it was a great run. I was able to drop 15 total pounds to help further me towards my goal of 205-210. The product shined in helping curb hunger and was also with energy. Even after long work days and cardio twice a day on some days I was able to keep going both in the gym and out. Also I never felt like I lost any strength during the run either. Only side I felt like i had some days was I would get a headache about 30 min after dosing but as long as I ate something small and drank plenty of water the headache would go away. So I would say that I really had to up my water intake during this run, but that’s never a bad thing to add more water.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.