Getting bloods checked out

Flexappeal

Awards
  • Established
I'm going next week to lab Corp . Anything I should know ? This is my first time gettin bloods. What are all the tests I should be checking for ?
I scheduled an appt online , it never even gave me a price? I scheduled for labwork. For anyone who has experience with labcorp is "labwork" all I need to get done?

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
your are going to need a script from your doc or use a service such as privatmdlabs.com .. as far as I know labcorp will not let you simply walk in off the street and get bloodwork done but I guess it is worth a shot to try and see

As for what you want do.. a basic hormone panel along with liver function test and lipids would be all good to get done

Flexappeal

Awards
  • Established
your are going to need a script from your doc or use a service such as privatmdlabs.com .. as far as I know labcorp will not let you simply walk in off the street and get bloodwork done but I guess it is worth a shot to try and see

As for what you want do.. a basic hormone panel along with liver function test and lipids would be all good to get done
Thanks for info! That can be pricey? 50 for liver 50 for cholesterol and 170 for hormone. Ofcourse you can't put a price on it, but this is what you guys are spending for bloods?