Getting a SLINSHOT too the top

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
indeed i do!thanks.go kill it bro!
Im think heavy low reps dead/high reps low weigh front squats with medium rep range assistance work.... gonna destroy it.. im so focused idk why im still sitting here typing this **** up haha ok talk to you guys later .... btw im gonna have to pick me up some of that there MM been hearing some good things about it ;)

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Im think heavy low reps dead/high reps low weigh front squats with medium rep range assistance work.... gonna destroy it.. im so focused idk why im still sitting here typing this **** up haha ok talk to you guys later .... btw im gonna have to pick me up some of that there MM been hearing some good things about it ;)
go kill it,and shoot me a pm when ya get back in bro!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Anything for my purus bros. I really do appreciate the opp, this is the third product You guys have let me try and you guys are by far one of the most professional, personable, and generous companies. Purus is number 1
You're a great logger man that's why we keep picking you. :)

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
You're a great logger man that's why we keep picking you. :)
Thanks aaron!! I just wanna become one of the reliable people here on AM. I also started taking classes more related toward fitness which im excited about. This semester I have anatomy/anatomy lab , biology, wellness and thats all the relatable stuff. Hopefully I will be droppin some knowledge here soon!

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
Lower body / Back workout

Deadlifts
135x5 225x5 275x3 315x4 335x3 350x1 355x1

Rack pulls from knee height
365x1 375x1 385xF (tried to get this 3 or 4 times, and I couldnt even lift it. Sucks tried 1 attempt without straps the other 3 with straps which I still couldnt get it)

Front squats (kinda found my sweet spot here, and that is moving my feet wider than I normally do on squat so about 2 inches wider than shoulder)
95x10 115x8 135x8

Leg curl machine (finisher for hammys)
120x8 145x8

Leg extension (other finisher)
120x8 145x8

DB rows/SS->/Facepulls
85x8x2 60x12x2

Did A little more volume than I normally do but I still powered through this workout and killed it! went lighter on the DB rows, normally I go heavier and lower reps. My goal is 100x12 but then Ill have nowhere to go cause my gyms DBs stop at 100. Just did 2 compounds and 2 finishers for each part

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Your kickin ass Brent!

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Awesome work brother!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Solid and impressive workout brother. I need you to come to bama and train me cause I have never done rack pulls but keep seeing them every where. That and your deads are strong!!!

Lower body / Back workout

Deadlifts
135x5 225x5 275x3 315x4 335x3 350x1 355x1

Rack pulls from knee height
365x1 375x1 385xF (tried to get this 3 or 4 times, and I couldnt even lift it. Sucks tried 1 attempt without straps the other 3 with straps which I still couldnt get it)

Front squats (kinda found my sweet spot here, and that is moving my feet wider than I normally do on squat so about 2 inches wider than shoulder)
95x10 115x8 135x8

Leg curl machine (finisher for hammys)
120x8 145x8

Leg extension (other finisher)
120x8 145x8

DB rows/SS->/Facepulls
85x8x2 60x12x2

Did A little more volume than I normally do but I still powered through this workout and killed it! went lighter on the DB rows, normally I go heavier and lower reps. My goal is 100x12 but then Ill have nowhere to go cause my gyms DBs stop at 100. Just did 2 compounds and 2 finishers for each part

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
Solid and impressive workout brother. I need you to come to bama and train me cause I have never done rack pulls but keep seeing them every where. That and your deads are strong!!!
Deads are my specialty.. my favorite.. Ive studied the most up on them and **** too!!

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
chest day today, more pics later

Bench press
135x10 185x6 205x5 225x1 245x1 255x1 265xF (great bench press day) (thats only 20 pounds off my most recent max)

Incline DB
60x8(60*) 70x6(45*) 75x6(30*)

Weighted dips+35lbs
12/8

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Nice work bro!

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Nice progress,I threw some videos up over in my log!

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Great progress man!!! **** def better then when u first came around here

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Id like to give purus labs and you guys all the credit :bigok:
You put in the hard work big dawg!but I know what you mean about good products helping it,purus has helped me so much!

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
[video=youtube;KT33XtjpW-M]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KT33XtjpW-M&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/video]

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
You put in the hard work big dawg!but I know what you mean about good products helping it,purus has helped me so much!
as does the knowledge and support from you all!

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
Thanks mack !!

ForumRunner_20121127_141407.png

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
Mack411

Mack411

Awards
bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
Back day

Sumo dead lifts.. Did awesome on these, no straps.. started losing my form so i had to stop. I have a video of my last set and boy does it look aweful. Stupid **** female personal trainer who felt like she needed to be in my ear every ****ing set about my deadlifts.. She deadlifted right after me and her form wasnt that much better. WTF practice what you preach you stupid bitch. For the most part, my deads felt awesome, looked awesome, up until the 355. Im glad I did get the 2 reps of 365 albeit thats when my form went bad. /rant

135x5 225x5 275x4 315x4 345x1 345x1 355x1 365x1 365x1

Weighted pullups ss regular pullups (+25)
5/5 5/5

Goblet squat 60 seconds for a little extra leg work
50lb/60 70lb/60

Db rows 90x8

Cable rows 120x8

Just wanted to hit the lat a couple different ways today as well as do a little bit more leg work, goblet squats to help with teaching my body ATG squat and just a little bit of work on the quads and inner thighs. sumoed for the leg work too. All in all a pretty productive day. I also loved MM, gave me a nice clean energy and I felt strong throughout all my sets.. it was amazing. Btw I look massive right now too. MMMMMM marinate my meat playas /unfocusedrant

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
awesome work,mm gives me so much drive to smash heavy weight,and its hard to make myself stop in a set.

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice lifts man. I got legs in the morning. ATG squats! MM is in my staples for sure also.

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
thursday im gonna mix my MM with a scoop of hemavol.. im gonna be swole as ****

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thursday im gonna mix my MM with a scoop of hemavol.. im gonna be swole as ****
I used to mix 1 scoop MM, 1/2 jack3d, and a fat smack PWO...to this day my favorite PWO combo ever lol

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
I used to mix 1 scoop MM, 1/2 jack3d, and a fat smack PWO...to this day my favorite PWO combo ever lol
that just sounds like my heart will explode lol

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
I have decided on my next plan of action. after months of planning, im going to be running 1-alpha by finaflex solo for 5-6 weeks. Mild compound, with a little bit of shutdown. everything is set up, even have a serm if i need it.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I have decided on my next plan of action. after months of planning, im going to be running 1-alpha by finaflex solo for 5-6 weeks. Mild compound, with a little bit of shutdown. everything is set up, even have a serm if i need it.
Enjoy.

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you have the SERM just use it in my opinion. No reason to have ass a PCT even on probably mild compounds.

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
If you have the SERM just use it in my opinion. No reason to have ass a PCT even on probably mild compounds.
Haha i wasn't about to half ass a pct mane. Just from the research and logs is that i wouldn't need a serm unless i was getting into a higher dosage. I do appreciate the input!

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wasn't intended to be harsh on you haha is an opinion. You'll most always have a better PCT with some SERM thrown in. You can't really feel the shutdown in most cases, only true way is blood work. When you finally can tell you are shutdown it's not fun and more difficult than if you just use some SERM.

Better to keep the horse inside the barn in the first place than try to put him back after the fact ha

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
Wasn't intended to be harsh on you haha is an opinion. You'll most always have a better PCT with some SERM thrown in. You can't really feel the shutdown in most cases, only true way is blood work. When you finally can tell you are shutdown it's not fun and more difficult than if you just use some SERM.

Better to keep the horse inside the barn in the first place than try to put him back after the fact ha
Thank you mane that makes perfect sense!

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
something weird has happened to me this week, its a good thing though.. ive been eating like a ****ing garbage disposal... im going to have to monitor this so that way i dont lose the progress ive made

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
Sick update today

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
shoulders

OH press
45x10 95x6 115x5 125x4 135x2 95x10 (i was just glad i could still hit 135 OHP)

Unsupported DB shoulder press
40x8 waited like 10 mins talked to a guy, decided i was gonna drop set. 40x15 25x10(got this on video, it was epic)

rear and side delt circuit 2x (face pulls, bent over lateral raises, seated side lateral raises)
60x8/10x8/10x8

EZ bar preacher curls
65x10 75x5 75x5

BB upright rows (bent over a little bit to try to hit my rear delts and traps a bit more)
45x10 55x10

BB Shrugs DS
225x20 135x20 Then I took off the final 45s and used those for isolated shrugs x 20

and thats all mane. AWESOME workout. Best pumps of my life.. i looked hooge but only 15.5 arms

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
ForumRunner_20121129_160540.png

ForumRunner_20121129_160509.png

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Got the video?

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Awesome work,nice on the shoulder press.

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards