GET IN HERE @GoHardOrGoHme!!!

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hello fellow Mount Olympus Residents! I'd like you all to join me in welcoming GoHardOrGoHme to the Olympus Labs team!!!!

This dude has been helping us out tirelessly behind the scenes, with a ton of different things and it is only right we bring him aboard! He approached us merely asking to help us out because he believes in what we are doing! He believes in doing right by the customer and the Olympus Labs vision! That's pretty much all we needed to hear. He is going to be and has been a vital asset to OL just like the rest of our reps!

He's also obviously crazy smart and we're lucky at OL to be able to have snagged him up before anyone else could get their paws on him! We know he's going to fit in perfectly with us!

Anyways, WELCOME BROTHER, super happy to have you on board my man! And get back to studying!

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
MrKleen73 Olympus Labs EDJe07 jaycuda and @ the other gohard0gohome??? Someone help me out with that one lol

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
One of the hands down best gentlemen on this forum. GoHardOrGoHme is a major win for Olympus Labs. You simply could not have found or picked a better representative to bring onto the team. I consider him a personal friend and an inspiration to what setting goals and following through can bring into your life. Congratulations to you and to Olympus Labs for picking you up my friend!!!!

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It is a rare thing to find a companym that behind the scenes is truly working to provide the best most effective ingredients, at the highest level of purity possible, at outstanding prices. This is what drew me to Olympus Labs, and why I believe in their company. Transparency, honesty, and NO BS.

It is truly my pleasure to help Olympus Labs help the fitness community. I am very excited to be a part of the team.

On another note....everyone prepare yourself...OL has got some freaking awesome products lined up.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
EPIC!!! Congrats to both as things seem to only be able to get better from here!

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It is a rare thing to find a companym that behind the scenes is truly working to provide the best most effective ingredients, at the highest level of purity possible, at outstanding prices. This is what drew me to Olympus Labs, and why I believe in their company. Transparency, honesty, and NO BS.

It is truly my pleasure to help Olympus Labs help the fitness community. I am very excited to be a part of the team.

On another note....everyone prepare yourself...OL has got some freaking awesome products lined up.

Congrats, definitely a great company.

jaakonpallo

Awards
Very confusing...how the hell are we suppose to know the diffrence now lol.
This reminds me i need to PM the original GoFckyo..gOhom..ahhh whatever!! :)

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Welcome to the team bro!!!! You've earned your demigod status;)

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So who here is hyped for the sale nutra is having on 5 of OL's ph's?

Oh yeah thats right...nutra has joined the swole side

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
So who here is hyped for the sale nutra is having on 5 of OL's ph's? Oh yeah thats right...nutra has joined the swole side
If I ever cross into that class I know what company id start with