Get Diesel Sale

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
FYI.....currently at one of my retailers you can get NOS ETHER (strength/power/endurance) $32.95 and Diesel Test Procycle V2 (Ultra Hardcore Test booster) for $45.86 w code 'DPS10'. Go to getdiesel.com and click "order now."

I can honestly say you wont find or havent used a better strength/power/ATP creatine product or Test booster than these two.

Edit: 42- something for Procycle

http://www.dpsnutrition.net/m/27/diesel-nutrition.htm

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Great Deal !!

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
FYI.....currently at one of my retailers you can get NOS ETHER (strength/power/endurance) $32.95 and Diesel Test Procycle V2 (Ultra Hardcore Test booster) for $45.86 w code 'DPS10'. Go to getdiesel.com and click "order now."

I can honestly say you wont find or havent used a better strength/power/ATP creatine product or Test booster than these two.
$42.45 / bottle after discount

Amen on the Ether

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
That combo is guaranteed strength gains everytime.

mattierocks

mattierocks

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the head's up on this sale Chuck Diesel, even though it's not at your site. I picked up a couple more Ethers, because I just keep getting this feeling that Ether is something I should be stocking up on for the apocalypse or something... Or in case the current stock runs out soon.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the head's up on this sale Chuck Diesel, even though it's not at your site. I picked up a couple more Ethers, because I just keep getting this feeling that Ether is something I should be stocking up on for the apocalypse or something... Or in case the current stock runs out soon.
This is a good idea because once this Ether in production runs out its going to a version with waaaay less servings. Ppl dont understand the value of Ether at 60 scoops. It cost 2x as much to make a jar of Ether as it does a bottle of Diesel Test Hardcore ...and diesel test hardcore isn't cheap. No one on earth will tell u any other creatine product works better for strength power endurance and recomp than NOS ETHER.

mattierocks

mattierocks

Awards
  • Established
This is a good idea because once this Ether in production runs out its going to a version with waaaay less servings. Ppl dont understand the value of Ether at 60 scoops. It cost 2x as much to make a jar of Ether as it does a bottle of Diesel Test Hardcore ...and diesel test hardcore isn't cheap. No one on earth will tell u any other creatine product works better for strength power endurance and recomp than NOS ETHER.
Seems like most everyone else basically does 25-30 servings anyway.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Seems like most everyone else basically does 25-30 servings anyway.
Yeah but i use to think "value"...but after getting my MBA...i understand consumer psychology. They dont want value, they want $29.95.

The crazy thing is back in 2006 NOS ETHER was 59.95 a botte and was selling really well. That 2006-2008 version was the same version avail now. There has been no way to make it better but so many companies have watered down the quality industy...stores and web sites say "well product X sells here for 34 and its a creatine product also." Thats another thing. Future Ether will not have creatine. That way ppl will see its not a "creatine" product. Ill sell creatine separate.

mattierocks

mattierocks

Awards
  • Established
Yeah but i use to think "value"...but after getting my MBA...i understand consumer psychology. They dont want value, they want $29.95.

The crazy thing is back in 2006 NOS ETHER was 59.95 a botte and was selling really well. That 2006-2008 version was the same version avail now. There has been no way to make it better but so many companies have watered down the quality industy...stores and web sites say "well product X sells here for 34 and its a creatine product also." Thats another thing. Future Ether will not have creatine. That way ppl will see its not a "creatine" product. Ill sell creatine separate.
That's right, you also have to think marketing! Especially in the supplement industry.

Props for your current products. I'll probably wind up adding even more to my Ether stockpile since you're talking like this!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
That's right, you also have to think marketing! Especially in the supplement industry.

Props for your current products. I'll probably wind up adding even more to my Ether stockpile since you're talking like this!
Im not saying its going to "garbage" its just not gonna b 60 servings at the reg price of $54 let alone this sell price of 33.50.

mattierocks

mattierocks

Awards
  • Established
Im not saying its going to "garbage" its just not gonna b 60 servings at the reg price of $54 let alone this sell price of 33.50.
I know, I never said garbage either! I just know in a couple of years me and Rocket3015, smith_69 and thebigt and other will be talking about "the good 'ol days" of NOS Ether!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I know, I never said garbage either! I just know in a couple of years me and Rocket3015, smith_69 and thebigt and other will be talking about "the good 'ol days" of NOS Ether!
Will be OG Nos Ether.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
People want a $30 price point but then they're double dosing or more and paying $50 anyway. Like Chuck always says, his products are basically take one and follow the label and you're set. Much better deal

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
When you say endurance, is it endurance geared towards weightlifting or can it be used for long distance running as well?

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
When you say endurance, is it endurance geared towards weightlifting or can it be used for long distance running as well?
Anerobic endurance so weight training. Less rest between sets. More reps. Etc. I woudnt use it for long distance aerobic endurance only because it is a strong nitric oxide product. Ur legs and cavs would feel like concrete

mattierocks

mattierocks

Awards
  • Established
People want a $30 price point but then they're double dosing or more and paying $50 anyway. Like Chuck always says, his products are basically take one and follow the label and you're set. Much better deal
Or cut the dose in half and still be all set!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I do know a tub of NOS Ether last a long time !!