Get Diesel Diesel Test Procycle V4

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
Still blown away at the effectiveness of this product. I’ve used many otc Test boosters over the years with decent results, but Diesel Test takes the crown. Filling out nicely and weight is up to 217 (up 7 lbs from start). Pump factor still rocking and rolling every session. I have kept same dosing at 6 per day and honestly, I don’t think I’d ever need 8.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Why can’t we like posts anymore. Any case great update
I notice that also. I think it’s something wrong with a recent update to the code for the app. I’ve seen this before @Admin

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Still blown away at the effectiveness of this product. I’ve used many otc Test boosters over the years with decent results, but Diesel Test takes the crown. Filling out nicely and weight is up to 217 (up 7 lbs from start). Pump factor still rocking and rolling every session. I have kept same dosing at 6 per day and honestly, I don’t think I’d ever need 8.
I can feel 1/day even; Chuck doesn’t make weak stuff. I could feel a single pill of E2X, and one pill of Diesel Joints could bring relief even as well!

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So the thing we're noticing most with this is a nice libido boost and improved pumps? Sounds like something i might wanna try out. Is there horny goat weed in it? I unfortunately cant use a lot of libido products because of this ingredients inclusion in a lot of formulas.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
So the thing we're noticing most with this is a nice libido boost and improved pumps? Sounds like something i might wanna try out. Is there horny goat weed in it? I unfortunately cant use a lot of libido products because of this ingredients inclusion in a lot of formulas.
I am almost certain there is, as it’s quite the kitchen sink. Another thing to note is the inclusion of DHEA & Pregnenolone. Can definitely change estrogen levels depending on dosage and sensitivity. This can be a decided positive for libido potentially, but I still just think folks should be aware of what they’re ingesting.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
@Chuck Diesel ????

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
IMG_5230.JPG

I forgot that my initial post #3 with pics didn’t upload during the update period. Also adding now to post #2 reserved for after pics.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
It does have the goat weed.

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Gotcha. Thanks for the info gents. Looks like ill have to pass on yet another.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Gotcha. Thanks for the info gents. Looks like ill have to pass on yet another.
Just wondering, why can't you have Horny Goat Weed ??

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just wondering, why can't you have Horny Goat Weed ??
I break out in hives across my entire trunk and arms. Could take some benadryl with it if i really wanted to take it but that just seems excessive lol. I havent tried it in 3-4 years, but it happened 3x back then as I didnt realize thats what it was initially.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I break out in hives across my entire trunk and arms. Could take some benadryl with it if i really wanted to take it but that just seems excessive lol. I havent tried it in 3-4 years, but it happened 3x back then as I didnt realize thats what it was initially.
Interesting, My Grand Daughter has a dairy allergy and this is what happens to her when she has dairy, she only 6 and it scares the heck out of her!!