GET DIESEL’s CrossFit girls for Coq Diesel starts now!

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
crsfit1.jpg

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
tumblr_mgdphwdYFb1ru0n0oo1_500.jpg

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
0_-ShgxVEJM2GDnzyv.jpg

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
s0kv1HC.jpg

Francesca Emanuele, in case anyone is curious. And has some google time

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
a2cfe0b853e2c5606ab84c853154757a--crossfit-baby-crossfit-girls.jpg

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
cf1.JPG

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Y46.jpg

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Chick with Abs are HOTT!!!!!

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Technically not a cross fit pic, but whatever. Ima post it anyway.......

WJ0D0.jpg

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
With more and more companies going transparent labels, why not join the bandwagon?

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
With more and more companies going transparent labels, why not join the bandwagon?
Bc it’s a marketing trick. In the real word Ppl protect trade secrets. I have a MBA in business. I’m not jumping on some bandwagon just to inevitably teach other companies how to formulate effective products. I’ve said before, everything that’s worth having, had/has a proprietary manufacturing process. Including miracle whip and Cinnabon cinnamon rolls.

What do you think would happen if the recipe for miracle whip and/or Cinnabon cinnamon rolls was printed right on the side of the box??

Get Diesel will never have Labels that list the formula on there. That’s not transparency. That’s kinda dumb. No one else makes a soda just like Dr. Pepper or has Big Mac sauce for a reason.

Also sup companies filling all these patents are marketing tricks also. Real secrets are kept as trade secrets not patents. I’m sure there is no patent existing for Pepsi or Coke right??

Also no other company on this board w transparent Labels have been around 16 yrs like Get Diesel.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm 100% for transparency labels. Imagine the trouble it would save if all women had transparent labels, where you knew exactly what you were getting into.

Wait, you were talking about labeling women, weren't you?

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I'm 100% for transparency labels. Imagine the trouble it would save if all women had transparent labels, where you knew exactly what you were getting into.

Wait, you were talking about labeling women, weren't you?
Haha. Transparent is “what’s in here”. List the formula is totally different. For instance. If you ask a female if they are crazy and respond truthfully “yes”. That’s transparency. It’s the same as not hiding ingredients.

Here’s another way to look at it. Ask a company with a transparent label on a preworkout that has a flavor you love to list on the label or send you the formula to the flavoring. They will say “we can’t do that. It’s proprietary”. 99% of the time they don’t even know because the manufacturer won’t even tell the sup company bc they know the sup company will just have another manufacture duplicate the flavor for a cheaper price.

They will tell you transparency of the flavor and Sweeteners makes no sense. That’s because the formula they don’t guard is useless, therefore transparent.

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Bc it’s a marketing trick. In the real word Ppl protect trade secrets. I have a MBA in business. I’m not jumping on some bandwagon just to inevitably teach other companies how to formulate effective products. I’ve said before, everything that’s worth having, had/has a proprietary manufacturing process. Including miracle whip and Cinnabon cinnamon rolls.

What do you think would happen if the recipe for miracle whip and/or Cinnabon cinnamon rolls was printed right on the side of the box??

Get Diesel will never have Labels that list the formula on there. That’s not transparency. That’s kinda dumb. No one else makes a soda just like Dr. Pepper or has Big Mac sauce for a reason.

Also sup companies filling all these patents are marketing tricks also. Real secrets are kept as trade secrets not patents. I’m sure there is no patent existing for Pepsi or Coke right??

Also no other company on this board w transparent Labels have been around 16 yrs like Get Diesel.
Umm k

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Y44.jpg

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Tell me this. Who reading this, if they made a natural legal herbal product that was not spiked in no way made Dudes d**s hella hard would actually list the formula on the bottle???

Anyway back to cross fit girls
Dude, stop you are making yourself even funnier than I thought, not worth going back and forth with you.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dude, stop you are making yourself even funnier than I thought, not worth going back and forth with you.
Then why are you?

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Bro you can actual get off this thread if it doesn’t have anything to do with the subject. This isn’t the supplement section. This is company promo. Thanks.

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I will get off, just think the products are funny, be well

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I will get off, just think the products are funny, be well
Cool. Cya. Also just a reminder. The company promo section is where board sponsors are allowed to promo their products. Without board sponsors this board would not be free as it cost money to host and run such a large archive of information.

With that said the company promo section isn’t the place to ask question that should be asked in the sponsor Companies’ section and/or some other general discussion section.

So if anyone has something off topic or some bashing or whatever to do of a product, it’s not allowed in company promo. section.

If you need further clarification PM Admin

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Back to the original subject.....

cfb.jpg

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
CF2.JPG

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Some of these chicks are Hott!!

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Actually Fck it. DemntedCowboy send your mailing address and email to Rocket3015 you just won a Get Diesel stack for “Chuck” appeal.

At Get Diesel we make dreams happen.
Sorry read it wrong the first time. So I sent it to you. But I have resent to Rocket3015
Thank you so much. Much appreciated.

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Actually Fck it. DemntedCowboy send your mailing address and email to Rocket3015 you just won a Get Diesel stack for “Chuck” appeal.

At Get Diesel we make dreams happen.[/QUOTE chuckdiesel up in here making it rain.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
DemntedCowboy in for the win!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
where's the boobs?:boobies:

:jester:

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
CF3.JPG

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is this better for libido than Diesel Test Hardcore?