Get CUT for SUMMER!!! Genomyx PHENADROL Logger Needed!

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Serving Size: 1 capsule
Servings per Container: 60

PHENADROL BLEND - 658mg*

Beta Phenylethylamine HCl
Di-Caffeine Malate
Niacin
Sulbutiamine
Cascara Sagrada
Higenamine HCl
Pomegranate Extract PE
Rauwolfia Vomitoria Extract (std. min. 90% alpha-yohimbine) (root bark)

*Daily Value not established
HIGH-RES LABEL FOUND HERE: http://www.djbeanpole.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/PhenadrolHIRES.png

HOW TO APPLY
With summer being right around the corner I'm sure many of us are either in the cutting mindset or have arleady made the transition to it. With that being said I want you to tell me what your goals are for this summer and how you think PHENADROL can help you achieve those goals!

REQUIREMENTS
- Can log 2-3x/wk (the more the better), including intro and final review
- At least 18 years of age
- US resident
- No other log commitments
- Comfortable with before & after pictures
- Minimum 150 post count

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Good luck to all that apply. I'm already committed to another log. Interested to see how this works though. Where's the apps????

Str8Jacked

Str8Jacked

Awards
Stim junkie here
I know my post count is low, but I'm just getting back into this site an posting, if your willing to overlook that one, I'll be an avid logger:
Goal 205 @ 7% bf
currently 223 @17%
training QBM in the gym
kettlebells on weekends
tabata cardio
Cycling carbs...
if Phenadrol can suppress appetite, then I'll be chiseled by end of July. .. I'll get there no matter what... just think this might speed along the process...
look forward to running this an logging it...

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Memorial Day BUMP!

tcole80

Awards
I would love the opportunity to give this a try and log this for you. I know my post counts are down but I was away for a few years for personal reasons. I'm into working out and nutrition. A detailed and honest review would be given. Thanks.

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Looks like another new product.... How many more you all having coming down the pipeline?

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
I might have to get in on this! I just got done with Stimaholic, it would be great to see how they are different!

Alexjet

Awards
Hey I don't know if you are still looking, but I am really interested. I'm a big stim junkie and I'm looking for a great new fat burner to try. I just got done taking Finaflex's Stimul8 and would love to see how this stuff is. I've just discovered this site so my post count is very low, but I ensure you I am a dedicated workout fiend and very eager to begin logging. We all gotta start somewhere right?

I am 19 years old, 210lbs, about 12-13% BF. I want to cut down to around 195-200 for summer. I lift weights 4 times a week with 2-3 days of HIIT cardio with a healthy diet. Only other supps I take are CLA and Omega 3,6,9.
I live in Texas.
I do not currently log anything.
I would love to give my opinion on the product after each time I use it.
And before and after shots would be a must for me.
I might sound like a newbie, but I do a lot of research on what i take and the first thing about this product I'd look for is if I'll get a "niacin flush" from it lol. So if you'd give me a chance you wouldn't be disappointed. Thank you.

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Love this stuff.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man I need this right now haha!

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Another bump for apps...

For those of you with a low post count - if you can reference other logs then I'll consider it otherwise the post count requirement has to remain.

savviination

Awards
10258465_10204171658317475_3718767580710509088_n (1).jpg

I've been a member for approximately 2 years, I recently deleted all of my threads so I could start fresh.

The picture I uploaded was taken may 6, I was 194.6lbs.

As of June 1, I am 190.4.

I'll be continuing my cut and would be glad to log this.

I can post daily if necessary.

**I almost forgot my goals, haha, My goal is to get down to 185. I feel as if this product will help me control my appetite even better than I already do. Seeing how i am a 4 year follower of intermittent fasting. My protocol is a bit extreme and sure to give your product a run for its money.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm just going to say this stuff is plain flat out amazing. I have never taken anything else that compares. I'm down 4 lbs in 10 days, without making significant workout or nutrition changes. I need to buy another bottle or two to keep this up :)

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm just going to say this stuff is plain flat out amazing. I have never taken anything else that compares. I'm down 4 lbs in 10 days, without making significant workout or nutrition changes. I need to buy another bottle or two to keep this up :)
Damn that sounds pretty good to me! Mine is sitting in my pantry waiting to be opened!

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
If this is still open for apps id love to log it. Was looking for a fat burner to use instead if my current preworkout. Dont necessarily want to lose pounds just inches on my waste..need the get the love handles down for summer but still want the caffeine to push me in the gym...Doing more of a recomp then a straight cut..would be able to log to the standards you require and would be willing to post before and after pics.Age: 25Weight: 157Height: 5'7"Post count: 652

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
REQUIREMENTS
- Can log 2-3x/wk (the more the better), including intro and final review
- At least 18 years of age
- US resident
- No other log commitments
- Comfortable with before & after pictures
- Minimum 150 post count
Just to aware everyone, in bold above.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
I cut about 2 percent body fat and I'll be looking damn good for my cruise in October!!

I am 24. And I can log everyday if need be!

You will be happy if you pick me as a logger!! :D

machwon04

Awards
  • Established
Looking to cut 2-3% body fat. I have chimed in on products before, but this would be a first official log for me. I have a regular workout schedule and can post every day if needed. Oh, I'm 29 and the only fat on me is the stubborn gut areas, which I've had all my life. I'm fairly defined otherwise. It would be GREAT to finally find something to help me see more than just my upper abs!

InTheShade

Awards
Long time lurker but I rarely post. I am interested in participating. I can blog daily.

Weight: 194 lbs. bf = 17%
looking to cut down to about 10-12% bf.
i will be training 4 days a week and doing HIIT twice a week.
Diet will be in check with a moderate calorie deficit and high in protein.

let me know what else you need from me.

thank you.

InTheShade

Awards
I post frequently on BB.com and iron addicts.com. Can that count?

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
How many loggers r you guys looking for

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
At least one ;)

v1hyp

v1hyp

Awards
12 weeks out from my show and interested in trying this if there's any left. Age: 50Height 5'6''Weight 178lbBF 14%!!

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Picking soon!

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Any news in this? :)

hendricks_yo

hendricks_yo

Awards
if theres still time to submit my app i would love to log this .. ive been following the #foreverbulk lifestyle for awhile now & i want to finally get lean .. my goal is to drop at LEAST 30 pounds with no set time period , i just want to loose it

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Here are some starting pics. :)

and

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If this is still open for apps id love to log it. Was looking for a fat burner to use instead if my current preworkout. Dont necessarily want to lose pounds just inches on my waste..need the get the love handles down for summer but still want the caffeine to push me in the gym...Doing more of a recomp then a straight cut..would be able to log to the standards you require and would be willing to post before and after pics.Age: 25Weight: 157Height: 5'7"Post count: 652
After some deliberation between myself and the other reps we've settled with determinator to get Phenadrol'd! Send me your info broski.

Tagger we appreciate your enthusiasm. GENOMYX is no where close to being finished with log opps so keep your eyes open.

Thanks everyone for applying.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
After some deliberation between myself and the other reps we've settled with determinator to get Phenadrol'd! Send me your info broski.

Tagger we appreciate your enthusiasm. GENOMYX is no where close to being finished will log opps so keep your eyes open.

Thanks everyone for applying.
Will do! I would love too in the future!

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Whoops i meant WITH log opps, not will. What the hell?
Haha **** happens. Well I hope this other guy really gives you a quality review! I'm interested to see how it goes.

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
Great surprise surprise from a day off on the boat! Sending my info now!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
NattyDaddy420 Cycle Logs 94
DemntedCowboy Supplement Logs 148
DemntedCowboy Supplement Logs 0