Geo's Taking Iron Legion's Vedius For A Spin!

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First a big thanks to Iron Legion for letting me have a bottle of Vedius to run. I've always wanted to give a Laxo product a go and see if it was worth the fuss and Iron Legion for those not in the know is one of the highest quality companies around. I have ran Iron Legion products in the past and they have always delivered. Let's take a look at what we're dealing with here:

The Supplement:

Vedius is a transdermal 5a-Hydroxy Laxogenin supplement. For those who have never ran one of IL's topicals before they have a really great carrier called Salvo. I think it's one of the better carriers out there. The setup for Vedius is like one of the last topicals I ran of IL 11-KT. It's in a small glass bottle with a dropper. The dropper allows for precise measuring of how much of the product you want to apply. Iron Legion suggests 1-2 ML a day applied once. I will probably mess with the dosing some (I bought a few bottles of my own as well) to gauge effects. Key benefits according to IL include:

Increase Nitrogen Retention
Increase Protein Synthesis up to 200%
Increase Strength
Increased Muscle Endurance
Accelerated Muscle Recovery
Helps Increase Lean Mass
Cortisol Control
Improve Joint Health

Diet:

I'm looking to recomp so I'll be following a pretty standard diet. Heavy on protein, more calories on training days, etc. Nothing too groundbreaking. I'm an IFer and have been for a while though I don't stress it too much. Sometimes I'll fast 13 hours sometimes 16. I'll up the carbs on workout days as well.

Training:

I'm doing my own thing by my own design with heavy influence from John Meadows and Christian Thia who are probably my two favorite program makers out there. It's going to be a lot of volume so hopefully Vedius can help me out.

Other supplements:

The only way to truly gauge the effects of a supplement is to run it while on a heavy cycle. Trest, Winny, Clen, DNP, ECA...ok maybe not. I don't like to run something while running a bunch of other stuff because that makes it hard to gauge the effects of what we are going to see. Here's the other stuff I will have going.

Protein powder, pre-workout, ergonine, vitamin D, Gut Health, greens drink (Phytoform), fish oil. These are a lot of my staple supps so I should be able to figure out the effects from Laxo easily.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
*Reserved for before/after pictures of run/final review*

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In bro

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Welcome!

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Let's make this first post about the product in a bit more detail. This reminds me a lot of XI-KT for those who have ran it in terms of the topical. Like I said earlier I get a bit more of an alcohol smell than I remember so maybe the carrier has changed a bit. I see it says Salvo Advanced on the website.

The dropper makes it easy to get precise measurements. I'm starting off at 1 ML per day and seeing how that treats me. My first application was yesterday. I will be applying it after a shower and liberal use of Java Lather soap for exfoliation. It's liquidy in nature and a bit oily but rubs in well. It does have a slight odor to it on areas of application, but nothing strong when covered by clothing. I usually wait about 5 minutes before putting on clothing to make sure it has absorbed fully.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Training Day One: Legs/Back Pump (like I said this is designed with heavy influence from a John Meadows Program with some ideas from CT as well).

A. Leg Curl- 4*8
B. Squat- 4*6 (explosive as possible)
C. Leg Press- 1*16 (do 4 reps, have partner add weight, etc every 4 reps).
D. Leg Extension- 10, 15, 20. 10 partials after set of 20.
E. Lat Pulldown- 4*12
f. Face Pull- 4*20
G. Rear Delt Destroyer Set- 1*60

Great workout. Product should get put to the test with the high volume of this routine. Really looking forward to it. I noticed some things, but I'll hold off on commenting for a couple of days to make sure it's not placebo. Tomorrow is chest/shoulders.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Let's make this first post about the product in a bit more detail. This reminds me a lot of XI-KT for those who have ran it in terms of the topical. Like I said earlier I get a bit more of an alcohol smell than I remember so maybe the carrier has changed a bit. I see it says Salvo Advanced on the website.

The dropper makes it easy to get precise measurements. I'm starting off at 1 ML per day and seeing how that treats me. My first application was yesterday. I will be applying it after a shower and liberal use of Java Lather soap for exfoliation. It's liquidy in nature and a bit oily but rubs in well. It does have a slight odor to it on areas of application, but nothing strong when covered by clothing. I usually wait about 5 minutes before putting on clothing to make sure it has absorbed fully.
11 xi kt was one of my favorite transdermal. The carrier was perfect. Dried quickly, wasnt sticky and didn't smell bad.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
11 xi kt was one of my favorite transdermal. The carrier was perfect. Dried quickly, wasnt sticky and didn't smell bad.
I think this is the same carrier or very similar to it with maybe a tweak. It's called Salvo.

Excellent stuff.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Chest/Shoulders:

A1: Bench Press- 5*5
A2: DB Press- 4*8
B1: Incline Bench Press- 3*6
B2: Wide grip pushups- 3*Max

C: Incline, seated, partial incline, partial seated, standing lateral raises: 3*6-10 each spot.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Today:

Walk/Hiit cardio.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haven't been able to pinpoint a lot so far guys. Pumps are strong, but I am training with some decent volume. Might be easier to tell second time through on these workouts. Same thing with strength hard to tell first week through. I am definitely feeling strong the last two workouts and doing well endurance wise. It's still early so we will see how the end of the week goes. I've got a heavy back session tomorrow.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
haven't run a Laxo product yet, but i would imagine there would be compounding effects that would
build up over time. Eventually your endurance and recovery are going to be better then were you started.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
haven't run a Laxo product yet, but i would imagine there would be compounding effects that would
build up over time. Eventually your endurance and recovery are going to be better then were you started.
Yes indeed. I really try and give things a while and just take notes because it's so easy to placebo yourself. I see it all the time in logs where it's day one of a product that is going to require some buildup and people are talking about 15 different effects. I just note what I feel and think I feel and then wait to see if that is something that is continuous and not just a one or few time thing. I'm getting ready to hit the gym soon.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Missed a day of workouts due to some family issues.

Today was back heavy.

T-Bar Row: 4*8
DB Pullover: 4*10
Horizontal Row Machine: 4*8
DB Shrugs: 4*10

Threw in some calf raises as well.

I'll try and pop those pictures up tonight when the wife gets home, they are on her phone.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got a little behind here so I will catch up the training.

6/13: You can read about the CT inspired shoulder training I'm doing here. He also has a width series I'm doing on another day. https://www.t-nation.com/training/growth-factor-shoulder-training

Chest/Shoulders:

Chest machine press- 4*12
Cable Crossovers- 4*12
C. 5 bottom rep DB shoulder presses, 5 top rep DB shoulder presses, 10 full rep presses. Repeat 3 times.
D. Front-back shoulder circles 10 reps, back-front 10 reps, scott presses 6 reps, db presses 6 reps. Repeat 3 times.
E. Top-Half lateral raise, lateral raise, y raise, outside in raise (6 reps each positon) repeat 3 times.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
6/14: Hiit
6/15: Off
6/16: Off

6/17: Arms Pump-

A1: Rope pushdown- 4*12
A2: DB curl- 4*12
B1: Machine triceps dip heavy- 4*8
B2: EZ bar curl- 4*8
C1: Hammer curl- 4*15
C2: Decline DB extension 4*15.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tomorrow begins the 2nd run through. I've missed a few training days because of our football camp (I coach high school football and basketball as well as teach) so I've kinda had a wonky schedule. I should be "normal" from here on out.

I definitely think I'm noticing pump and endurance so far. Been really strong through the last few workouts. Laxo might be starting to kick in. I'm doing pretty high volume so I'm definitely going to see a pump from training but it seems even more sustained. Also could be my imagination but I seem to be waking up looking more dry the last three days. I'm going to bump up to 1.5 mg's this week and note the differences.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds like your starting to feel whats expected with laxo... pumps & endurance enhancement.
As with most products of this nature, just about the time when the log is wrapping up, the effects
will be in full swing.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds like your starting to feel whats expected with laxo... pumps & endurance enhancement.
As with most products of this nature, just about the time when the log is wrapping up, the effects
will be in full swing.
I only have 1 log bottle but have a few others. I will probably run the log through at least two bottles though I may give a review after one.

Eclectic9kid

Eclectic9kid

Awards
How have you been dosing it, pre/post workout? Been running it before bed along side most wanted during the day and been getting some nice results..

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How have you been dosing it, pre/post workout? Been running it before bed along side most wanted during the day and been getting some nice results..
What have you been seeing? I have been dosing it post workout shower, but with the higher dose I'm going to try half pre and half post.

Eclectic9kid

Eclectic9kid

Awards
Mainly muscle recovery, body recomp and a lotta joint relief... Retired pitcher. Always have had a problem with my right shoulder but it's so much less aggravated since 2-3 weeks in. Good luck with the pre and post applications.. Prolly sweat a lot more during your workouts!

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mainly muscle recovery, body recomp and a lotta joint relief... Retired pitcher. Always have had a problem with my right shoulder but it's so much less aggravated since 2-3 weeks in. Good luck with the pre and post applications.. Prolly sweat a lot more during your workouts!
Right now I'm joint pain free so nothing to report there. Today was my first day of pre and post (applied about an hour before and post shower as well). Sweating was up, but it is also real hot today so unsure how much of the Laxo was to blame. I will keep seeing.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
6/18:

Chest/Shoulders:

A1: Bench Press- 5*5
A2: DB Press- 4*8
B1: Incline Bench Press- 3*6
B2: Wide grip pushups- 3*Max

C: Incline, seated, partial incline, partial seated, standing lateral raises: 3*6-10 each spot.

Notes: Smashed weights from the weak before and decreased rest times. Had a really solid workout! This was day "one" of moving the dose up from 1mg-1.5 for the week. Probably going to cruise at 1.5 mg for a while and note any changes before bumping up to 2 mg in another week or so. Love how easy it is with the dropper to be precise about dosing.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
6/19:

A. Leg Curl- 4*8
B. Squat- 4*6 (explosive as possible)
C. Leg Press- 1*16 (do 4 reps, have partner add weight, etc every 4 reps).
D. Leg Extension- 10, 15, 20. 10 partials after set of 20.
E. Lat Pulldown- 4*12
f. Face Pull- 4*20
G. Rear Delt Destroyer Set- 1*60

Notes: Same thing as before, even better on the endurance. Really a terrific workout.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
6/20:

Off/hiit

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
6/21:

T-Bar Row: 4*8
DB Pullover: 4*10
Horizontal Row Machine: 4*8
DB Shrugs: 4*10

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Laxo seeming to really shine a bit more this week. I like the increased dosage point I'm at right now. Probably going to keep it there for another week. I'm definitely seeing endurance up this week and it is no placebo effects. I keep detailed notes on how I feel and these are the same workouts. I'm moving through higher weights quicker and with more strength. I think this is a combination of the accumulation of the product as well as the higher dosage.

JeremyNG25

JeremyNG25

Awards
  • Established
Laxo seeming to really shine a bit more this week. I like the increased dosage point I'm at right now. Probably going to keep it there for another week. I'm definitely seeing endurance up this week and it is no placebo effects. I keep detailed notes on how I feel and these are the same workouts. I'm moving through higher weights quicker and with more strength. I think this is a combination of the accumulation of the product as well as the higher dosage.
Nice I can't wait to try this out also. I bought 6 bottles for a run later this year. Glad it's working for ya

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed! Interested in this stuff. How much Laxo are you getting? ~150mg?

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed! Interested in this stuff. How much Laxo are you getting? ~150mg?
I'm not sure. I knew I saw they had listed what the laxo-ML content was, but I can't find it right off hand. I'll look around in a sec. It's not listed on the bottle, but I'm positive I saw it somewhere

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
6-22:

Chest/Shoulders:

Chest machine press- 4*12
Cable Crossovers- 4*12
C. 5 bottom rep DB shoulder presses, 5 top rep DB shoulder presses, 10 full rep presses. Repeat 3 times.
D. Front-back shoulder circles 10 reps, back-front 10 reps, scott presses 6 reps, db presses 6 reps. Repeat 3 times.
E. Top-Half lateral raise, lateral raise, y raise, outside in raise (6 reps each positon) repeat 3 times.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
6/23: Off

6/24: A1: Rope pushdown- 4*12
A2: DB curl- 4*12
B1: Machine triceps dip heavy- 4*8
B2: EZ bar curl- 4*8
C1: Hammer curl- 4*15
C2: Decline DB extension 4*15.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Today was the start of the 2nd phase of this program. Similar to the first phase, still high volume stuff based largely on John Meadows training. I wanted to use a higher volume approach to see Laxo shine. I'm just about done with the first bottle and will begin my second bottle when that is out.

6/26- Chest/Shoulders:

A1. Flat DB press 4*8
A2. Bench Press: 4*5
B1: Incline Press: 3*6
B2. Wide grip pushups: 3*1 shy of failure
C1: Rear delt 3*20
C2: Face Pull 3*12
D: Overhead Press 5*5 explosive
E. Machine Chest Press 1*50 drop set
Conditioning: Farmers Walk distance

Still enjoying the laxo run. Haven't recomped as well as I could have, diet hasn't been awesome. I have a harder time in the summer with dieting than any other time. The main reason is I'm super busy (teacher/coach) 9 months out of the year and not as busy now. Makes it easier to be sloppy when you've got a lot of down time. Definitely getting the protein in daily and endurance/strength coming up nicely.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dieting in the summer sucks! I'm invited to 2-3 BBQs every weekend....so much good food....

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dieting in the summer sucks! I'm invited to 2-3 BBQs every weekend....so much good food....
It's really hard for me because it's the one time I don't have much of a schedule. Obviously this is a ****ty excuse as I should be better anyways, but it has always been easier for me to follow a strict diet in the school year than when I've got some down time. Trying to get in a massive amount of protein though and build some muscle.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Let's get this updated! I have been hitting the gym great, but my AM time has been limited as my Dad has been in the hospital. Got his knee replaced and then got bladder issues. Damn the old man's luck!

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
6/27:

A1: Leg Curl- 12, 8, 10, 20
A2: Squat- 3*6, 1*15
B: Calves- Various exercises

Farmers walks for distance

6/28: Off/Hiit

6/29: A1: Meadows Rows- 3*8
A2: Horizontal Row Machine- 3*8
B1. "Stretch" pulldown- 3*8
B2. Trap Bar Deadlift 3*3 (max explosion) 1* max reps explosive (9)
C. "Kroc Rows"- Alternating arms until failure

6/30: Chest/Shoulders

A. Neutral Grip Machine Press- 4*12
B. Cable laying down flyes- 4*10
C. Growth factor shoulders A
D. Treadmill sprints

6/1: Arms

A1. Rope Pushdowns- 4*12
A2. 1.5 cable curls- 4*12
B. Hammer Curls/Triceps Extension superset
C. Preacher curls/One arm rope extensions superset

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Supplement updates:

Big thanks to IL for sending me two more bottles. Very generous and unexpected. I have been going through my second bottle. I have 5 total still, probably won't run all at once. Thinking about doing another bottle and buying another one for two runs of three bottles. Sticking at 1.5 ML from this past week, but going up to 2. Seems like I've been getting increased pumps, but hard to tell with the already high volume. Still noticing endurance, honestly feeling really good in the gym, some of the best I've ever felt.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
07/7:

A1: Leg Curl- 12, 8, 10, 20, 25
A2: Squat- 3*6, 1*15, 1*20
B: Calves- Various exercises

Farmers walks for distance

07/8: Off/Hiit

07/9: A1: Meadows Rows- 4*8
A2: Horizontal Row Machine- 4*8
B1. "Stretch" pulldown- 4*8
B2. Trap Bar Deadlift 3*3 (max explosion) 1* max reps explosive (11)
C. "Kroc Rows"- Alternating arms until failure

07/10: Chest/Shoulders

A. Neutral Grip Machine Press- 4*12
B. Cable laying down flyes- 4*10
C. Growth factor shoulders B
D. Treadmill sprints

7/11: Weighted vest walk- 3 miles

7/12: Arms

A1. Rope Pushdowns- 4*12
A2. 1.5 cable curls- 4*12
B. Hammer Curls/Triceps Extension superset
C. Preacher curls/One arm rope extensions superset

7/13: off

7/14: off

7/15: Strongman training (I have a friend who does strongman that I work out with every once in a while while he is back in town). Lots of heavy lifts for time and various other things as he wants to do. I didn't really log this workout, just did the same thing while he rested.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Supplement updates: Sorry for the lack of consistency in the updates, I've been back home a whole bunch helping my dad with the yard work while he recovers from his knee replacement. I'm on my third bottle of Vedius and now dosing at 2 ML's a day. I'm not doing anything special diet wise except hitting massive amounts of protein. Recovery is really standing out at 2 ML dosing. I've been adding volume and feeling pretty beastly.

I think IL has a winner with this although I have never ran another Laxo product to compare it with. I don't think I would run just one bottle (I had 6 to start with). Still have a bit left in my third bottle. I may stop for a while at the third bottle and then start back up in a few weeks. Or I may just continue the whole way through, haven't really decided yet!