Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Test or sarm quadruple stack 🤔

Not serious
Test at a conservative dosage will only affect your cholesterol a little, or not even, and will most likely leave your other health markets untouched. Great gains, insane libido, Great mental state, focus. I could go on. Sarms stack? Trashed lipids, elevated liver enzymes, AVERAGE gains at best compared to real steroids, lowered libido because of supressed test production, possible lethargy and just feeling tired all day.

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Test at a conservative dosage will only affect your cholesterol a little, or not even, and will most likely leave your other health markets untouched. Great gains, insane libido, Great mental state, focus. I could go on. Sarms stack? Trashed lipids, elevated liver enzymes, AVERAGE gains at best compared to real steroids, lowered libido because of supressed test production, possible lethargy and just feeling tired all day.
Sounds like poison vs What our bodies ACTUALLY produce.

Man , I'd rather take a prohormone , but apparently SARMS are a "healthier" alternative to AAS....

No long term research on these things either

Sorry you had to go through that. What specific sarms were used?

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
How are you liking it compared to test only?
Primo isn’t really something you feel it’s a very light steroid unless you run it at like 1g a week but then it’s extremely extremely expensive. I’m mainly using it to help my test avoid ANY type of muscle loss during my cut. Primo is the best for that and improved hardening effect etc. It’s not going to do anything else for me.

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Primo isn’t really something you feel it’s a very light steroid unless you run it at like 1g a week but then it’s extremely extremely expensive. I’m mainly using it to help my test avoid ANY type of muscle loss during my cut. Primo is the best for that and improved hardening effect etc. It’s not going to do anything else for me.
So unless you’re a beginner, it’s more of a cosmetic drug ? I’ve heard some say what you say and others say they gain a lot of
Lean mass off it.

It’s so highly faked , though. Makes it a big turn off.

Will you ever experiment with a higher blast if you are able to financially ?

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So unless you’re a beginner, it’s more of a cosmetic drug ? I’ve heard some say what you say and others say they gain a lot of
Lean mass off it.

It’s so highly faked , though. Makes it a big turn off.

Will you ever experiment with a higher blast if you are able to financially ?
Absolutely not because if goal was to add lean tissue there’s ton of better options in my book. I’d always use it around 500-600mg a week too because I’d have the vascularity,hardening effects, maybe a 2-3 lbs of lean tissue as a plus on tops of my muscle building compound. Personally I’ll ever only run primo on a cut though. If I wanted a primo like compound But on a lean bulk phase I’d add equipoise (EQ) it does about the same thing as primo but it does add a good amount of lean tissue.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
How much have you gained on the scale?

Red meat = Yay!!!

Ugh... liver, can't do it but super nutritious!!! Its a texture thing. I mean I COULD do it but no thanks... LOL

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
How much have you gained on the scale?

Red meat = Yay!!!

Ugh... liver, can't do it but super nutritious!!! Its a texture thing. I mean I COULD do it but no thanks... LOL
Try chicken livers. Cheap and they taste better than beef liver for me. You have to get use to the taste but I’ll bite them raw 😂 I’m nuts

Im honestly up and down all over the place , I have to get an accurate measurement

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
LEG DAY!
Hack squat 15/9/5/8
Barbell squat 12/4/3/10
Leg press 8/7/11/30
Romanian deadlift 3 sets
Lying leg curl 1x 7/7/7 set 2 straight sets to failure
Leg extension 4 sets to failure
Leg press machine 3 sets to failure
Calf raise (seated) 3x 20

Bb Squats are feeling great. I’m feeling way more control on the descent and I’m able to pause without losing balance now

Attachments