GENOMYX & Lecheek Nutrition: 2014 NBA FINALS PROMO!!!

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SCOREBOARD updated!

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How about if Spurs win on Thursday, those who picked the Spurs to win the series can guess the score of Game 5 to win the prize for when the Spurs win in 5 since no one picked anyone to win in 5 games :) it gives the people who at least picked the Spurs to win a better chance! I would put money on Miami winning on Thursday though if I was a gambler. No way they will shoot lights out again.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How about if Spurs win on Thursday, those who picked the Spurs to win the series can guess the score of Game 5 to win the prize for when the Spurs win in 5 since no one picked anyone to win in 5 games :) it gives the people who at least picked the Spurs to win a better chance! I would put money on Miami winning on Thursday though if I was a gambler. No way they will shoot lights out again.
We were talking about this and we decided on a special offer for you guys.
If Spurs win in game 5 we will send all contestants a coupon code that will allow them to buy any of the prize items for full retail price.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We were talking about this and we decided on a special offer for you guys.
If Spurs win in game 5 we will send all contestants a coupon code that will allow them to buy any of the prize items for full retail price.
Lol, awesome :) Think Miami will pick up one more win though.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I put a contingency into the rules just in case something like this happens!

- In the event NO ONE guesses correctly we will do a random draw of all that are participating

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SCOREBOARD UPDATED!

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I put a contingency into the rules just in case something like this happens!
I know but I was just being greedy! As long as Spurs win it doesn't matter to me as long as Timmy comes back to go for back to back championships!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The first quarter last night was absolutely insane. 90% from the field?!

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
When the shots are falling you just gotta pat them on the back just like when James made 6 or so in a row in game 2. Not horrible defense just great play

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
When the shots are falling you just gotta pat them on the back just like when James made 6 or so in a row in game 2. Not horrible defense just great play
Definitely

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
reggie miller-eight points in nine seconds to win the game against the knicks in 1995 conference simifinals!!!

michael jordan is my hands down pick for best ever, but reggie sure could put on a show!!!

i don't even rank 'lecramp' in the top ten...

well #1 for most overratted!!!

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SCOREBOARD UPDATED!

Those who picked the HEAT in GAME 6 are OUT!

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
reggie miller-eight points in nine seconds to win the game against the knicks in 1995 conference simifinals!!!

michael jordan is my hands down pick for best ever, but reggie sure could put on a show!!!

i don't even rank 'lecramp' in the top ten...

well #1 for most overratted!!!
image.jpg

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^ LOL

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Lol what was that? who watched that debacle last night
Of course I did. Loved every second of it. Lebron is great, but he is not the leader the guys he is trying to dethrone. He looked silent all night. How the hell do you not hold a single person accountable, get mad for Christ sakes.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Of course I did. Loved every second of it. Lebron is great, but he is not the leader the guys he is trying to dethrone. He looked silent all night. How the hell do you not hold a single person accountable, get mad for Christ sakes.
michael put dennis rodman on a leash....dennis would eat lecramp for breakfast and spit in his face---and make him like it!!!

lecramp=most overrated athlete of all time...dude is a joke!!! hell, isiah thomas and spud web would beat his arse-kinda like bruce lee and kareem, lol.

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
michael put dennis rodman on a leash....dennis would eat lecramp for breakfast and spit in his face---and make him like it!!! lecramp=most overrated athlete of all time...dude is a joke!!! hell, isiah thomas and spud web would beat his arse-kinda like bruce lee and kareem, lol.
Lebron is definitely not a joke. He is pretty dang good and I would take him on my Spurs any day if he would stop crying about everything that doesn't go his way

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Lebron is the best player in the league and one of the best spectacles we will ever see...he just isn't as cold blooded and he has too many big games where he just drops out.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
to the above posters...crying and dropping out are not characeristics of a superstar....

lebron IS a joke....no one ever questioned the heart and desire to win of:
jodan
chamberlin
russell
bird
johnson
erving
hell, bill lambier would send lebron crying to the locker room....there is no place for lebron at the table with those guys!!!

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
to the above posters...crying and dropping out are not characeristics of a superstar.... lebron IS a joke....no one ever questioned the heart and desire to win of: jodan chamberlin russell bird johnson erving hell, bill lambier would send lebron crying to the locker room....there is no place for lebron at the table with those guys!!!

All i said was he is pretty dang good and would take him on my team. I guess I would call my franchise team the Jokers and draft him #1 overall. :)

I never compared him to anyone in the past. It's not fair to anyone.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In regards to talent alone, LeBron is the best in the league right now. However, he is up and down as far as passion/intensity. He tries to allow others to be involved too much whereas Jordan or even more so, Kobe, wouldn't give two licks what you thought; he only wanted that W.

But I bet James drops 40 in this next game. Whether they win or lose, I bet he does.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DECISION 2 coming soon .. where he'll say not 3,400, not 500, but 800 championships ill win by joining a superstar who is in his prime.

LeBron-James-announces-hi-006.jpg

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
All i said was he is pretty dang good and would take him on my team. I guess I would call my franchise team the Jokers and draft him #1 overall. :)

I never compared him to anyone in the past. It's not fair to anyone.
sorry, just me getting old and cranky. to me everything from the 70'-80's was better than today....sports/cars/music, people...........

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
sorry, just me getting old and cranky. to me everything from the 70'-80's was better than today....sports/cars/music, people...........
I'll agree that all those things were better back then ;)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Not blue ray :biglaugh:
take my word for it...going from rabbit ears to cable was a much bigger step up than dvd to blue ray. technology today is coming so fast we don't have time to appreciate it, imo....hell, i was impressed when they came out with 8-track, lol.

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
take my word for it...going from rabbit ears to cable was a much bigger step up than dvd to blue ray. technology today is coming so fast we don't have time to appreciate it, imo....hell, i was impressed when they came out with 8-track, lol.
Lol hey man, I just wish the new stuff didn't make the old stuff obsolete. I have a very nice VHS collection collecting dust.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Lol hey man, I just wish the new stuff didn't make the old stuff obsolete. I have a very nice VHS collection collecting dust.
what? no betamax, lol.

technology is a great diversion from reality....too good. people are so absorbed in the latest gizmos and gagets that they are oblivious to the crap that is going on around them. all of those lifes given in iraq, for nothing it now appears-and if a new smartphone came out today no one would even be aware...hell, most probably aren't aware anyways...sad but true.

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I lost this but I ain't even mad. Spurs basketball is a beautiful thing and I hope that trends to other teams. Congrats to whoever saw a 5 game win coming!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I lost this but I ain't even mad. Spurs basketball is a beautiful thing and I hope that trends to other teams. Congrats to whoever saw a 5 game win coming!
Exactly, man. I was happy to lose this if it meant Spurs winning this early. The postgame celebration was awesome to watch, too.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Every1 who picked spurs in gqme6 should get a prize :)

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Seeing as how no one won since nobody picked Spurs in 5 we will be doing a random draw to determine the winner! Now its Monday and I've got a ton of errands to run today but once I get time I'll put everyone's name into a random list generator and post who made it on top!

Stay tuned!

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
rob112 has won the Lecheek/Genomyx 2014 NBA FINALS Promo!!!

List.JPG

Send me your info!!! Thanks everyone for playing!

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I take it the first name listed won?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Congrats, rob!

Go Spurs Go!

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And congrats, was a fun promo!

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Awesome!!!! Haha

Info sent and thanks everyone

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I heard 4th place got an amino fushion and an 8x10 signed glossy of Margie...yes, no, maybe so? :D

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Congrats Rob! 17 out of 18 for me...lol not surprising with my luck lately haha. O well, at least the spurs one.

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Congrats Rob. I was also very happy to see the Spurs win it all! It's unfortunate it could not be celebrated long with the passing of my baseball favorite Tony Gwynn and then the tornadoes in Nebraska near home. Just crazy.

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

This just came in and I wanted to say thanks to Lecheek and Genomyx! I'll shoot up some reviews/thoughts on some of the stuff after I get some use in. Thanks again!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
looking good, rob!!!