FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
GENOMYX AMP CITRATE & EVOL!!!

We want to see how AMP CITRATE treats you as a pre-igniter for EVOL to help elevate your workouts to that next level!!!

THE PRODUCTS

HI-RES LABEL: http://www.djbeanpole.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/GX-EVOL-Razonade1.png

• Increases ‘pump’ and vascularity (Agmatine)
  • Increases focus (Choline)
  • Increases energy levels (Caffeine, AMP)
  • Increases endurance and performance (Creatine, Beta-alanine, Agmatine, Caffeine, AMP)
  • Products that always positively affect mind, body, and performance, the evolution of training is here with Genomyx EVOL!

AMP CITRATE is the new stimulant ingredient that is taking the world by storm. 4-amino-2 methylpentane citrate (its chemical nomenclature) is now being used in select products, but some products are not utilizing this key ingredient as of yet. This is where Genomyx is filling the void! Now with AMP CITRATE by Genomyx you can stack this novel ingredient with many of your favorite non stimulant pre workouts as well as mild stimulant ingredients to help boost your workout. AMP Citrate is the 2nd edition to the Basxy Series which is sure to grow in the coming months. Keep an eye out for Genomyx growth and expansion in 2014!

REQUIREMENTS

- Please apply by answering the following:

• What is your age?
  • Are you male/female?
  • What preworkouts have you used in the past?
  • What GENOMYX products have used in the past?
  • Tell us how EVOL ignited by AMP Citrate can catapult your training!

DISCLAIMER

21+ years of age please!
US Only please!
200+ post count
Will require an initial/final review with 2x/updates a week minimum log!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Indeed it is! I know some stim junkies and this is a good stim!

POWERMAN911

Awards
I am new to Am.com

What is your age? I am 35
Are you male/female? male
What preworkouts have you used in the past? Jackd old one. Hyde, neurocore and prewrek
What GENOMYX products have used in the past? none
Tell us how EVOL ignited by AMP Citrate can catapult your training! I have never used a pre with AMP. I am trying to bulk and anything that can help me train harder is welcomed. If picked this will be my first log.

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
What is your age? 42
Are you male/female? MALE
What preworkouts have you used in the past? Just about everything under the sun. Most used has been Gaspari Superpump250 and max, and lately trying a few samples of C&P Cannibal Ferox
What GENOMYX products have used in the past? None so far....
Tell us how EVOL ignited by AMP Citrate can catapult your training! ... Well I would hope it kicks my ass into insane animal mode and I hit some new PR's !

Would love to try it out and see how it works for what I am doing. A steady diet of heavy lifts on the basic compound movements with several ancillary movements. Deadlifts, Bench Press, Squat, Military Press .....

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is great stuff! People should be all over this!

vetofunk

vetofunk

Board Sponsor
Awards
What is your age? - 34
Are you male/female? - Male
What preworkouts have you used in the past? - Just about everything
What GENOMYX products have used in the past? - EVOL (by itself)
Tell us how EVOL ignited by AMP Citrate can catapult your training! - Now that spring is here, I am working a lot more than over the winter. I am out of the house at 6am and get to the gym at around 8pm. Would love to have more energy when I get there!

Corsolover12

Corsolover12

Awards
I take preworkouts during my workouts 3-5 times per week and cant seem to find one that really keeps the focus pump and energy to last the workout. I am very curious to see what this one is made of!! SIGN ME UP!!

What is your age? 30

Are you male/female? Female

What preworkouts have you used in the past? Jacked 3D 1M.R Noxipro C4 N.O.-Xplode and currently using Hypershock RAGE.

What GENOMYX products have used in the past? I havent yet

Tell us how EVOL ignited by AMP Citrate can catapult your training! I really need to pump and energy to push myself through a really intense leg workout (which take 90min) with the focus to really concentrate on the negative sets. Lately I havent found what i am needing from my current preworkout so I will be changing it...again. I want to use your product and see how AWESOME it is!! I will be competing this year in several shows and would LOVE to test out your product and report back to you on my results.

dawgfan472

Awards
* I am 47 years old
* Male
* I have C4, No Bull, Jack3d, Hemavol, Craze, NaNo Vapor, etc...
* Never have tried their products. But willing.
* Looking for something new.

hugojaya

hugojaya

Awards
  • Established
What is your age? I am 36
Are you male/female? male
What preworkouts have you used in the past? jack3d- old, micro,advanced, hyde, IML pump extreme, C4, EFX k-otic, no-xplode.
What GENOMYX products have used in the past? I have never used your brand of products
Tell us how EVOL ignited by AMP Citrate can catapult your training! I also want to try out the AMP ingredient. I have never used a product with it , so I am a newbie to it. I am dedicated bber and logger

Pass logs:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/andro-factory/238928-hugo-going-max.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/238396-hugos-endurance-bcaa.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/236649-hugos-lights-out.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/234047-flexing-finaflex-triple.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/231086-hugos-gamma-o.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/230129-conquer-gym-sponsored.html

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What is your age - 25

Are you male/female - Male

What preworkouts have you used in the past - White Flood Reborn, Presurge Unleashed

What GENOMYX products have used in the past - Slin Sane v1 and v2

Tell us how EVOL ignited by AMP Citrate can catapult your training - I think that this stack will allow me to keep my intensity up and push through tough workouts. I follow a PHAT routine and hitting each muscle group can be grueling.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the interest everyone.

Don't forget minimum post requirement of 200.

We don't want someone making an account because they saw free stuff and just take it and run ;)

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bump

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Where are all the stim junkies out there at?!?!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
GENOMYX AMP CITRATE & EVOL!!!

We want to see how AMP CITRATE treats you as a pre-igniter for EVOL to help elevate your workouts to that next level!!!

THE PRODUCTS

HI-RES LABEL: http://www.djbeanpole.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/GX-EVOL-Razonade1.png

[*] Increases ‘pump’ and vascularity (Agmatine)
[*] Increases focus (Choline)
[*] Increases energy levels (Caffeine, AMP)
[*] Increases endurance and performance (Creatine, Beta-alanine, Agmatine, Caffeine, AMP)
[*] Products that always positively affect mind, body, and performance, the evolution of training is here with Genomyx EVOL!

REQUIREMENTS

- Please apply by answering the following:

[*]What is your age?
[*]Are you male/female?
[*]What preworkouts have you used in the past?
[*]What GENOMYX products have used in the past?
[*]Tell us how EVOL ignited by AMP Citrate can catapult your training!

DISCLAIMER

21+ years of age please!
US Only please!
200+ post count
Will require an initial/final review with 2x/updates a week minimum log!
Oh yeah!!!

Male

Used everything made from 2006 and on pretty much but haven't touched caffeine in almost a year so my body is ready for a pre workout to respond well to!

Slin slane

Well right now I am logging unsponsored ArA and dermacrine. I do not have a pre workout right now so this would just be icing on the cake for my log. I can start a new one for these products or a separate one. I am logging my entries almost daily.

I am also looking for my new go to pre workout. I really liked enhanced and lit up but we all know how that turned out.

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Closed out yet? I was gonna toss in a app

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Any idea when winners will be chosen? Even if u Don't win, I will be following the logs. Interested in these products

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Last chance to enter as my minions check your post history!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
R1Balla u da winner!
Send me your info big man