GDAs

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I've been disconnected from these for a few years. The best was Slintensity and the other I can't recall now, but it's discontinued...it had Garcinia in it though. Anything like those out there these days that y'all like?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I've been disconnected from these for a few years. The best was Slintensity and the other I can't recall now, but it's discontinued...it had Garcinia in it though. Anything like those out there these days that y'all like?
I like the combination of Berberine and cinnamon as my main line of defense unless I have metformin in my possession. SNS has a product that contains a advanced form of Berberine (haven't tried it but heard good things) but it's that and cinnamon in one product. I'm gonna assume buying them in a combo like that is more cost effective then buying separately.

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Metformin 😏

but as said above berberine and cinnamon work great and SNS has a product with dihydroberberine I think.

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!

^^^ and GlycoPhase when they get it back in stock.
That's the one we were both talking about, couldn't remember the name

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Dihydroberberine is supposed to be better then regular Berberine and the regular stuff is fantastic soooo....... it's gotta be pretty damn effective

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thank you to everyone with the positive words and recommendations.

GlycoPhase and GlucoVantage XT are both hard to beat.

GlycoPhase is out of stock at the moment but we're hoping it will be back in stock in around 3 weeks or so. We're very particular about the specs for the raws we use in it and we've been out for awhile bc of the supply chain issues, but all raws are now in and the product is in process.

Feedback on GlucoVantage XT has been excellent.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
glycophase or glucovantage are the best.

glycophase i never took blood tests .. just felt good and leaner on it

gluco .. same effects and had a blood test and results were impressive on my mtabolic chart

bell1986

bell1986

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tried loads over the years.

Berberine always seems to be the most used and effective.

I've now moved onto metformin and use that daily. For me personally metformin is far better overall.

I was in Spain recently and it's just sold over the counter! 60 1000mg for 2-3 euro. Almost free tbh. Safe to say my suitcase came back with more bulk lol

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Tried loads over the years.

Berberine always seems to be the most used and effective.

I've now moved onto metformin and use that daily. For me personally metformin is far better overall.

I was in Spain recently and it's just sold over the counter! 60 1000mg for 2-3 euro. Almost free tbh. Safe to say my suitcase came back with more bulk lol
That's crazy! I recently paid almost $1 per 500mg cap like $45 for 50×500mg and I was pissed because I think they were underdosed. I had to use 2000mg a day to get the results I normally get off of 1000. So basically I paid $45 for a 12 day supply 🤬

bell1986

bell1986

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's crazy! I recently paid almost $1 per 500mg cap like $45 for 50×500mg and I was pissed because I think they were underdosed. I had to use 2000mg a day to get the results I normally get off of 1000. So basically I paid $45 for a 12 day supply 🤬
Worth a holiday then bud lol

I couldn't believe it when she says. 2 euro which is like $3? That's 60 X 1000mg pharma grade metformin. Safe to say I have enough to last wellllll past my next visit lol.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

morning post workout w/ rule1 eaa's.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

^^^ and GlycoPhase when they get it back in stock.

I have been using this since it was introduced and am very happy with it!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Canadian Pharmacy ???