GDA's??

Mks123

Awards
Ty for the Infos mates :)
Don't understand why Gda's works so extreme for me. I tracked yesterday calories and needed arround 8000 kcals to feel full muscles and every other dude only Needs 100 g carbs ��
I used Burn24

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
NA-R-ALA, ALA, & Agmatine would be an effective GDA for him to utilize prior to a large carb meal. Not to mention these are the most cost effective in bulk for someone looking to make their own GDA mixture

if he wanted to grab one from a company:
Chaos & Pain Predator ( My Current Favorite )
Performax Slinmax
Evomuse Slintensity
Myokem Transport
AD Matador
SNS Glycophase
Blue Star Glycodrive

would be some good options.
Hey The Solution , how did you find Project AD's Matador?

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good product. I would still put Predator above it just based off personal experience.
SlinMax is by far the best/my favourite GDA/NP I've ever used. So out of curiosity how would you compare Predator to SlinMax?

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
SlinMax is by far the best/my favourite GDA/NP I've ever used. So out of curiosity how would you compare Predator to SlinMax?
I will still stand that Predator is my favorite of the bunch that I have tried and listed above. Again i have slintensity coming in early next week, so I will put it to the test to see how it stacks up. I just felt little/no bloat the entire predator run and I continued to get leaner even with increasing my intake. I have never had that success with any other GDA I ran.

I would say slinmax is a top 3 choice no question. Great formula and good product.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I need to look up Predator again. I thought when it first came out it didn't seem to stack up that great against SlinMax. Maybe I missed something.

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I will still stand that Predator is my favorite of the bunch that I have tried and listed above. Again i have slintensity coming in early next week, so I will put it to the test to see how it stacks up. I just felt little/no bloat the entire predator run and I continued to get leaner even with increasing my intake. I have never had that success with any other GDA I ran.

I would say slinmax is a top 3 choice no question. Great formula and good product.
Damn! That good?
Might have to give Predator a go after my GDA break.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I need to look up Predator again. I thought when it first came out it didn't seem to stack up that great against SlinMax. Maybe I missed something.
It is also how the user and consumer responds to the product. There are a lot of great formula's out for every category of supplements. This is just feedback I have noted when dosing predator in a similar degree as slinmax. With cheat meals, with meals of 30-50-100g of carbs. I just took notes on how I felt (digestion, bloating), and used the mirror to see what worked best for me. At the end of the day both are great products, but I found with even adding calories on a gaining phase I was still leaning up on Predator compared to Slinmax.

Wildcat528

Wildcat528

Awards
  • Established
Would these products be better suited prior to simple carb consumption? And if so, is there any benefit to a gda prior to a large complex carb meal?

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Would these products be better suited prior to simple carb consumption? And if so, is there any benefit to a gda prior to a large complex carb meal?
You can utilize a GDA prior to a simple/complex carb meal. The only time it would not have a lot of merit would be post-workout when insulin sensitivity is already sky high. Working out is the best GDA the body can have, so take it with a pre-workout meal or meals away from the post-workout period.

Wildcat528

Wildcat528

Awards
  • Established
You can utilize a GDA prior to a simple/complex carb meal. The only time it would not have a lot of merit would be post-workout when insulin sensitivity is already sky high. Working out is the best GDA the body can have, so take it with a pre-workout meal or meals away from the post-workout period.
Thanks man, that makes a lot of sense and is greatly appreciated. One more inquiry for you or anyone; which GDA product would you recommend for someone that doesn't consume immense amounts of carbs. The reason for asking is I was reading up on Chaos and Pain Predator and multiple people thought it was almost too strong and would put them in a pseudo hypo state. Thanks!!

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks man, that makes a lot of sense and is greatly appreciated. One more inquiry for you or anyone; which GDA product would you recommend for someone that doesn't consume immense amounts of carbs. The reason for asking is I was reading up on Chaos and Pain Predator and multiple people thought it was almost too strong and would put them in a pseudo hypo state. Thanks!!
How many grams of carbs are you talking about?

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Well if you really are not consuming a lot of carbs there is a good chance you can do without a GDA. As long as you have your caloric surplus/deficit in check GDA's are really not an item on the high importance list for supplements compared to the staples. I would personally go without it in your situation.

Wildcat528

Wildcat528

Awards
  • Established
Well if you really are not consuming a lot of carbs there is a good chance you can do without a GDA. As long as you have your caloric surplus/deficit in check GDA's are really not an item on the high importance list for supplements compared to the staples. I would personally go without it in your situation.
Thanks for the advice! I'm usually only taking in about 100 grams at night from the hours of around 8-10. Probably better to use my money on more crucial supplements.

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks for the advice! I'm usually only taking in about 100 grams at night from the hours of around 8-10. Probably better to use my money on more crucial supplements.
agree with this, but if you want to get some GDA effects for much cheaper go back to the first page and find where I quoted Kbayne's original content from an older thread. For that amount of carbs, his advice would be perfect..

Wildcat528

Wildcat528

Awards
  • Established
agree with this, but if you want to get some GDA effects for much cheaper go back to the first page and find where I quoted Kbayne's original content from an older thread. For that amount of carbs, his advice would be perfect..
Will do man, I'll look into that for sure. Thanks for the insight!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
In that case I would just grab some bulk agmatine (primaforce) and ALA (primaforce)
take 500mg-2g of agmatine and 600-1200mg ALA. That should easily cover your needs.

Wildcat528

Wildcat528

Awards
  • Established
In that case I would just grab some bulk agmatine (primaforce) and ALA (primaforce)
take 500mg-2g of agmatine and 600-1200mg ALA. That should easily cover your needs.
Thanks man! Do you think there would be any benefit of tossing in some ALCAR, bitter melon or berberine? I really appreciate the insight!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Thanks man! Do you think there would be any benefit of tossing in some ALCAR, bitter melon or berberine? I really appreciate the insight!
You could add the Alcar if you wish, considering your really only doing 1 meal of 100g of carbs the need to add additional things would be pretty minimal. Then again if this meal is post-workout the need for any of them may be not necessary at all, since training is the best GDA and when insulin sensitivity is highest.

Wildcat528

Wildcat528

Awards
  • Established
You could add the Alcar if you wish, considering your really only doing 1 meal of 100g of carbs the need to add additional things would be pretty minimal. Then again if this meal is post-workout the need for any of them may be not necessary at all, since training is the best GDA and when insulin sensitivity is highest.
Yeah I figured it would be pretty pointless if it was post-workout. My training sessions are first thing in the morning though so I figure this may be beneficial. Just out of curiosity, what if anything do you expect me to notice with say the agmatine and ALA? I have very modest expectations given my low carb intake but I figure it's worth hearing from someone much more knowledgeable on the effects.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Yeah I figured it would be pretty pointless if it was post-workout. My training sessions are first thing in the morning though so I figure this may be beneficial. Just out of curiosity, what if anything do you expect me to notice with say the agmatine and ALA? I have very modest expectations given my low carb intake but I figure it's worth hearing from someone much more knowledgeable on the effects.
Less bloating, better utilization of the carbs when using a GDA (Glucose disposal agent). You do not really feel anything using the products, it is just how the product works. Same thing you can say with things like Synerglut, peak02, beatine towards exercise performance you do not really feel them when you take them, but you reap the effects.

personally if you are training first thing in the morning I would put the bulk of your carbs around your workout for optimal performance. My 2 cents.

Wildcat528

Wildcat528

Awards
  • Established
Less bloating, better utilization of the carbs when using a GDA (Glucose disposal agent). You do not really feel anything using the products, it is just how the product works. Same thing you can say with things like Synerglut, peak02, beatine towards exercise performance you do not really feel them when you take them, but you reap the effects.

personally if you are training first thing in the morning I would put the bulk of your carbs around your workout for optimal performance. My 2 cents.
I fully agree theoretically but unfortunately many years of experience and logging stats/pics (I'm a scientist so significant analysis was done) resulted in this being the optimal training time and more importantly macro consumption and timing while in a recomp phase. I know your advice applies to most scenarios but I guess I'm just pseudo anomalous with some of those aspects.

jasonc06

jasonc06

Awards
  • Established
Is it true that agmatine makes you retain water weight?

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Is it true that agmatine makes you retain water weight?
to my knowledge no.
- Agmatine can increase appetite
- protect cells from acidity in the stomach
- Vasodilation and nutrient partitioning studies to back its effectiveness

Mks123

Awards
Hey Buddies,
Can I Counter the atrophy effects from some GDAs with epicatechin ?

jasonc06

jasonc06

Awards
  • Established
to my knowledge no.
- Agmatine can increase appetite
- protect cells from acidity in the stomach
- Vasodilation and nutrient partitioning studies to back its effectiveness
Thank you for your reply. Will you consider Berberine good to add to as stack of Na-R-Ala, Agmatine and Alcar?

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Thank you for your reply. Will you consider Berberine good to add to as stack of Na-R-Ala, Agmatine and Alcar?
See reply below from first page

For bulks, no need to look any further than:

ALA (600-1200mg), R-ALA (300-600mg), or Na-R-ALA (300-600mg)
Agmatine (500-2000mg per day)

ALCAR goes well with ALA as well.

If you want further assistance, berberine (500-1500mg per day).

u_e_s_i

u_e_s_i

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Is ALA detrimental to your workout when taken preworkout?

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Who’s ready for the new formula Defuse+Glycøshield flash sale???

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I may be way late to answering this but it is most likely the 300mg of berberine. It causes issues with MANY peoples stumochs. Slintensity is great and doesn't have that in it. Berberine is amazing if your stomach can handle it but if not then there is a lot of restroom trips.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I may be way late to answering this but it is most likely the 300mg of berberine. It causes issues with MANY peoples stumochs. Slintensity is great and doesn't have that in it. Berberine is amazing if your stomach can handle it but if not then there is a lot of restroom trips.
Great if you’re paid hourly

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
When i first started using berberine/Products w berberine Years ago i did have some occasional surprise trips haha but you also do get used to it and it’s too powerful an ingredient not to use. There are days where i exceed 1 gram. But we dosed Glycøshield to be tolerable for users of all experience levels

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have three glucose monitors ;)
I've also tried and tested most of the GDA/NP supplements over the past three years.
Please keep an eye out for our log ops/ pm me for a promo code if you want to pre order one now and log with your meter

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Please keep an eye out for our log ops/ pm me for a promo code if you want to pre order one now and log with your meter
Would definitely be interesting to see how the GlycoShield numbers stack up against the others, especially against the OG Recompadrol numbers

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
When i first started using berberine/Products w berberine Years ago i did have some occasional surprise trips haha but you also do get used to it and it’s too powerful an ingredient not to use. There are days where i exceed 1 gram. But we dosed Glycøshield to be tolerable for users of all experience levels
Yeah, it is my favorite single GDA ingredient. I used to cap my own. I never had a sensitivity to it, and it treated me well. I like that it is more specific to the Glut4 transporters in muscle and not simply increasing insulin sensitivity in all cells including fat. Gives you a more post exercise type sensitivity in that respect by making it more likely the nutrient get into the muscle. I love it combined with Gymnema Sylvestre as well!

Yeah I just went out and looked at it. It looks like a really solid profile!

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, it is my favorite single GDA ingredient. I used to cap my own. I never had a sensitivity to it, and it treated me well. I like that it is more specific to the Glut4 transporters in muscle and not simply increasing insulin sensitivity in all cells including fat. Gives you a more post exercise type sensitivity in that respect by making it more likely the nutrient get into the muscle. I love it combined with Gymnema Sylvestre as well!

Yeah I just went out and looked at it. It looks like a really solid profile!
Can you paste the link(s) to the study(ies) showing this in relation to preferencing muscle cells over fat?

dbuckley82

dbuckley82

Awards
  • Established
A cheap, and very effective stack for fat loss for me was 3g CLA, 2g Alcar, 200mg Caffiene, twice a day, on an empty stomach. Simple I know, but I actually lost more weight then I wanted to with this cheap stack. Maybe use a stim based fat loss product in place of the caffeine, but I don't think it's particularly necessary.

Reactions: Nac