GDA advice

Do these types if supps need to build up in the system??? Or can they just be used for cheat meals for example?? Like once or twice a week? Thanks guys
 
So they are worth taking with just cheat meals ye?

Yes and no...for a cheatmeal I would say it's best to have:

-Glycophase
-250mg Na-R-Ala
-1g Agmatine Sulfate
-2g Raspberry Ketones (RK-500 from SNS)

Or try the Metabolic Powder instead of just the RKs. I haven't tried it yet, but Dr.Cooper69 recommends it, and EBF has never disappointed with their products!
 
Yes and no...for a cheatmeal I would say it's best to have:

-Glycophase
-250mg Na-R-Ala
-1g Agmatine Sulfate
-2g Raspberry Ketones (RK-500 from SNS)

Or try the Metabolic Powder instead of just the RKs. I haven't tried it yet, but Dr.Cooper69 recommends it, and EBF has never disappointed with their products!

Met Powder gets the Bolt seal of approval too. I think the stuff is solid.
 
Been meaning to try MP, BUT Nforce is better....
:-)
 
Met Powder gets the Bolt seal of approval too. I think the stuff is solid.

Can't wait to give mine a go. Not sure when that will be though.
 
Yes and no...for a cheatmeal I would say it's best to have:

-Glycophase
-250mg Na-R-Ala
-1g Agmatine Sulfate
-2g Raspberry Ketones (RK-500 from SNS)

Or try the Metabolic Powder instead of just the RKs. I haven't tried it yet, but Dr.Cooper69 recommends it, and EBF has never disappointed with their products!

Good info right here!
 
Back
Top