Gaspari SizeOn Question

spitfire1

Awards
I just received a free jug of sizeon from a friend of mine. The directions say to sip on during workout. This is where my question comes in. This might be a dumb question but i was curious so i figured id ask. Creatine is only stable in water for around 10 minutes before it starts to breakdown. Is SizeOn's creatine blend different or will it breakdown as well? If so then i will take it post workout instead of sipping during.

KristinJ

Awards
I'm searching on here trying to figure out the exact same thing....

Does it really need to be taken during my workout? If not... is it best pre or post?

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You can sip it through your workout or drink it all after, but its mainly designed for during. The outlast carb is the reason behind this. The creatine question is a good mention. Its goin to take a little while for Creatine Monohydrate to turn into creatinine, so your goin to absorb some.

I would never take this Pre workout, its just too many sugars and you want that insulin spike at the end of your workout. So maybe Post workout is the best time to take this.

risktaker

Awards
I just received a free jug of sizeon from a friend of mine. The directions say to sip on during workout. This is where my question comes in. This might be a dumb question but i was curious so i figured id ask. Creatine is only stable in water for around 10 minutes before it starts to breakdown. Is SizeOn's creatine blend different or will it breakdown as well? If so then i will take it post workout instead of sipping during.
honestly bro, your just going to get fat. That sizeon has 42 grams of simple carbs and has a lot of sugar. So if you take it , get ready to put on fat when you bulk. Try something better like x-tend or purple wrath to drink during training.

KristinJ

Awards
I should probably specify for my question.... I'm taking the pre-contest size-on. No sugar, 50 cals, 2 carbs.

How should this one be taken in comparison?

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
honestly bro, your just going to get fat. That sizeon has 42 grams of simple carbs and has a lot of sugar. So if you take it , get ready to put on fat when you bulk. Try something better like x-tend or purple wrath to drink during training.
I have seen you say this several times....simple carbs will not make you fat stop spreading that nonsense. This doesn't mean I like to take simple carbs before and during my lift but it is not a singular thing that will make you fat by taking dextrose in that window...

Take the Size-on during...creatine will not degrade that fast.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I should probably specify for my question.... I'm taking the pre-contest size-on. No sugar, 50 cals, 2 carbs.

How should this one be taken in comparison?
Same thing take that during your lift...thats how the formula is meant to be taken. I would prefer this one as I do not necessarily always like carbs during my lifts.

KristinJ

Awards
Same thing take that during your lift...thats how the formula is meant to be taken. I would prefer this one as I do not necessarily always like carbs during my lifts.
Thanks for the response. If I would rather do before or after though, (during is difficult for me to handle for some reason) which is best? Or does this completely defeat any benefits?

Jeremy Brown

Jeremy Brown

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the response. If I would rather do before or after though, (during is difficult for me to handle for some reason) which is best? Or does this completely defeat any benefits?
I have been using Size-on Pre Contest for about a week now and i have to say i like the product. Ive been sipping it throughout my workouts and the pump, endurance and recovery are great. However if you arent able to sip it during your workout due to stomach issues I would recommend taking the one scoop serving POST workout. My reason for this being: the combination of amino acids along with the creatine make a great post workout drink to fuel muscle recuperation...

Just my opinion, take your one scoop serving POST workout if you arent able to drink it during...

KristinJ

Awards
Thanks for all the help! I'll try it post.

I'm new to pretty much all of this.. soo.... one last question.

Being female and <------ the size under my name, do I still use a full scoop? Or should I dose differently?

ktatro1

ktatro1

Awards
  • Established
Depends on your goals and how reactive you are to the product. Start it 1/2 to 3/4 and go from there depending on your goals and how well that makes you feel in relation. If your trying to add lean mass, you could probably bump to a full scoop otherwise if its maintenance of lean mass + cutting stay at 1/2 to 3/4 scoops (or less if needed).

Jeremy Brown

Jeremy Brown

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for all the help! I'll try it post.

I'm new to pretty much all of this.. soo.... one last question.

Being female and <------ the size under my name, do I still use a full scoop? Or should I dose differently?

i recommend starting at a half scoop for 1-2 weeks and see what type of results this produces. if you like the results you are getting from a half serving then stick with it. if you would like to see greater or faster results then up your serving size to a full scoop.

believer

believer

Awards
  • Established
Size On is a great product IMO. I have used it several times with nothing but great results. Dont overthink it my man.
You mean; 'Dont overthink it my (wo)man.:biglaugh: