Returning to my roots with the newest Halodrol and Sizeon from Gaspari.

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Going to try to make this intro short as I just 2 scoops of a pre and I'm focking wired!

My first ever ph I ever took was also from Gaspari back in summer of 2003, I gained a lot of weight and muscle that summer and in my senior year I got a got laid because of it lol. Since then I've used the trifecta stack in 2011 from LG which is also from the same family now and then HaloX and Brawn in 2013. So it's been a few years since I've used a ph. Didn't plan on doing a Log since life has been pretty chaotic since I got out of the military and moved to Tampa, FL but when I saw the chance to use Halodrol and SizeOn I had to jump on it.

I was using DAA and PA prior to this but I decided to stop, as I already know how my body reacts to DAA them and I wanted to see the results from Halodrol and SizeOn only. Will only be using:
bcaa, protein, and multi vitamins with this stack. Oh and fish oil when I remember to take it.
On my days off I work out in the morning between 10am and noon and I drink a pre-workout with caffeine in it.
On the days i work I go to the gym at 6pm and will only have Hemavo2(found it in my stash). I like to get at least 6 hours of sleep, I drink my usual caffeinated preworkout I will stay up till 2am and I'll be pissed the whole next day lol.

Got a membership at Crunch which is 2 miles away from me and just opened a month ago.
On my days off when I go in the AM its pretty empty so I can use all the stuff I want.
On my work days at 6PM, its focking packed so I use what its empty because I hate waiting for a machine or weight and I want to be in and out in less than an hour.

I worked as an armed bank guard so I am on my feet from 7am until 5:30pm and I only get 2 15mins to sit down, so the last thing I want to do is be in the gym waiting for equipment and what not. That being said, its almost impossible to follow a routine. I no longer have the patience to wake up at 4:30am to go to the gym anymore either because of my current job as I did that the first 2 weeks and while I did have more energy throughout the day once I ate lunch at 12:15 at work I would be dead tired to the point that I'm falling asleep standing up and I didn't even know that was possible and I would be drained and my mind would give up on me and I be mentally drained and in bad mood for the rest of the day.

However, I will try to do the same exercises every week in order to keep track of my strength and what not. When I come back from the gym I will update this with starting weight and exercises and weights done for today I'm doing Arms and on what happened to my package that I was supposed to have gotten March 20, long story. Was suppose to do Arms yesterday but called into work from 7:30am till 8pm so I had to skip on the gym as on weekends gym is only open from 7 to 7 and I needed the money.

Big_Spaz

Big_Spaz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm in as well. Congrats on getting your hands on this stack and hopefully we can keep you as a Gaspari Nutrition fan for life :)

-Spaz

Asteele08

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Subbed. I remember using sizeon back in the day, had some killer workouts with it

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
In and ready to go. Glad that you finally got your hands on the goodies!

Big_Spaz

Big_Spaz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Subbed. I remember using sizeon back in the day, had some killer workouts with it
It's still the best Intra-Workout product on the market (IMO). I never train without it, I love it.

-Spaz

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry for lack of updates. Life is crazy.

Monday I hit up Arms. Was also my first dosage of HaloDrol and SizeOn while working out.
4 Sets of 10-15 reps
BB Curls Superset with Standing BB Skull Crushers(i used to love skull crushers but get serious elbow pains when i do them laying down now)
DB Curls SS with 1 Arm over head presses
DB Hammer Curls
EzBar Pushdown palms up SS EzBar Pushdowns palms down
Rope Curls
Rope Pushdown

Didn't have much of a pump but up until today I had serious DOMS! Still is a little bit. I will try to update when I workout with numbers, the weights at my gym is different than the usual 10, 20, 30lb other than the DBs so its hard to remember.

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tuesday I hit up Chest. Gym was absolutely PACKED at 6pm. Hate it, i did what was available so i didnt have to wait and be there for over an hour.

3-4 sets of 8-10 reps
Machine Chest Press
Machine Flys
Machine Incline Press
Incline Barbell Press (i know i did them twice cuz gym was getting even more packed by the second so i didn't know how long other would take)
2 sets of Low Cable Pulley Flys
4 sets of High Cable Pulley Flys

I love the cable flys as i get a serious squeeze and pump out of it. Yesterday I was super sore, today i was still sore a bit but not as much.

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yesterday I hit back. Super packed again. Hate that ****.

3-4 sets of 8-12 reps
Machine High Rows
Machine Rows
BB Rows (first time ive done them since last July was very weak, only got up to 70lbs each side)
Seated Cable Rows
DB Shrugs
Rope Face Pulls

Back is a bit sore, especially mid back.

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
Nice man, solid back workout. No worries with the barbell row weight as long as you're doing em right and they feel good. I love that exercise

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Decided to do FST as best as i can at my gym. Shouldnt be hard to do but got a feeling I'm be hunting for dbs all the time.

Anyways today was delts.
4 sets if 8 to 12 reps

Machine shoulder presses
35, 45, 60, 70lb

Arnold presses
25, 30, 35, 40lb weak i know.

Lateral raises
2 sets
Machine lateral raises
2 sets

BB upright rows
7 sets of 30, 40, 45, 50, 60, 65, 70

Seated leg extensions
4 sets.

Im not a fan orlf shoulders as i always feel pain when i do them and today was no different. But pushed through it.

Might sound like a ***** here but reason i did 1 leg exercise was because i cant afford to be sore as **** for 3 days straight when my job consists of me being up on my feet for 10 hours a day, 12hrs on Fridays in front of a bank. I done that before and it was hell on earth! So what i decided to do was 1 leg exercise every other day until im no longer completely sore and im able to have a full leg day.

Not sure yet if i feel anything from Halodrol yet but might be in my head as well. I havent been able to lift as heavy as i did before when i was deployed and got seriously injured. I think that is still keeping me from going all out. But im pushing myself and always talking to myself through every rep and rest periods.

Arms tomorrow.

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
I've heard that the FST sets are BRUTAL. Good shoulder workout, I think you did a good amount of volume and good selection of exercises. I hear you about the leg soreness.. pretty much worthless for the next few days lol.

You will probably start feeling the Halo kick in here pretty soon. Thanks for the update, have a good arm day tomorrow!

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
FST is rough! LOL I was only able to do Triceps today cuz arms were exhausted, along with 2 calves exercises.

Rope Pulldowns
7 sets of 8 to 12
22, 27.5, 33, 38, 38, 43, 43lb

CG Bench Press
4 sets of 8-12
10, 25, 35, 45lb

Machine Tricep Extensions
4 sets of 8-12
40, 60, 70, 80lb

Palms Up SS Palms Down EzBar PressDowns
6 sets of 8-12
Cannot remember weight as the stack is all weird. I THINK it was the same as the rope pushdowns but not sure. I hate how they have the weights labeled.

Stand Calf Raise
4 sets of 15
30, 40, 50, 60lb. yes i know baby weight BUT i can go full extension on them and really feel something when I do them.

Leg Press Calf Extensions
4 sets of 15
80, 100, 120, 140

It's hard to remember what you did unless you write it down. But like I said the gym is always so PACKED that its hard to take a second to write.

Tomorrow will be Chest. Ill hold out Biceps until Friday. I work till 7:30 on fridays and usually exausted but dont want to miss the workout.

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
Good stuff, lot of sets and lots of reps! Have a good chest day tomorrow, my friend.

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I apologize for the serious lack of updates. So many crap going on in my life. Got my hours cut at work last week, went from 48 hours to 31 hours, then got fired for 3 days, then got my job back when they realized i never did anything. Been dealing with a shoulder injury, serious back pains, and this migraine that hasn't gone away completely for the past week. I missed a few workouts last week and this week cuz of everything that has been going on but whenever i do hit the gym i make the best of it. Can't remember all that has happened but i'll do the cliff notes.

Last week because of everything happening with work I missed work, i missed the gym 3x but the other 4 days were good days even though gym was packed. Was still feeling a bit weak with the weights I was lifting.

This week I missed the gym Tuesday, Thursday and Friday.
But the other days were great. Monday I did Biceps only, it was suppose to be arms but i was so drained that i only did Biceps but It was good enough because I had serious pump all day and I was sore for the next 2 days.

Wednesday I did Shoulders and it was all great, I felt strong doing presses which are my weakness, I dont remember if i mentioned before but I get serious pain on my shoulders when I do them. It was great during my workout by Friday it was some serious DOMS and pain while I was at work. Had to get some ice to put on my shoulder.

Yesterday, Saturday I did Chest and Triceps. I got to say yesterday was my favorite day even though I had a serious migraine throughout my whole workout and day. Everything was 3-4 sets of 8 to 12 reps.
Decline Machine Press
Flat DB Press
Incline DB Press
Machine Flys
This was the first time I got to use the bench and do some DB workouts for chest because I went early to the gym and I could actually do some work there. And it was focking great too. Had been a while but I got 80s up for 7 reps. Still feel a bit of a pump when I flex and somewhat sore.

2 sets of 8 to 10 reps for every triceps exercise
EzBar Push down Palms up
EzBar Push down Palms down
Rope Push downs
V Bar Push downs
I was initially going to do a superset of the palms up and down on the ezbar but I was starting to feel the migraine back on the back of my head, I wanted to get out of there but I didn't want to leave with my workout not done yet. So I did that. Not much but at least I didnt leave int he middle of my workout.

Like I mentioned before, yesterday was the day I felt the strongest at the gym even though head was killing me, still is actually.

I'll be going to the gym in a few. Need to eat something first as migraine is still going on strong.

Some thoughts on Halodrol
Like I mentioned this week was my best, felt very strong when I went to gym this week. even though I dont remember numbers it was my strongest one yet. I'm sure that if it wasn't for my 12 hours a day standing on my feet all day at work I wouldnt feel as tired when I'm at the gym, even if its on my day off. I've done PH before and when I get to the gym that feeling of being there for hours. Also weighed myself yesterday, 175.4, when i started I was 170. I hae not eaten as much as I should. I do feel and look a bit more in shape with some more definition, specially arms and abs.

Thoughts on SizeOn
Hate the taste LOL. Sorry got to be honest, tastes really. Wild Berry Punch is bad. BUT taste is all about opinion, some might love it. I do love the carbs in there, feels like i get an even bigger pump but that might all be in my head. OH yeah i did use hemavol first week and a half but stopped because pump was so good, i wanted to see if the pump i was getting was from the PH itself like most PH. And the pump was just as great when i stopped. Love the leucine in there as well. I always forget that there is creatine already in there and sometimes i take a pre workout that already has creatine but no big deal.

Back was hurting really bad yesterday, I was going to do Back yesterday but cuz of the pain i went with Chest and triceps. Seems a bit better today so Back is what I will do later on.

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like a crazy experience with work, glad that you got it figured out. Nice chest and tricep work out. Looks like you got a lot done in there. Really glad to hear about your thoughts on Halodrol, sounds like it is doing the trick for you which is awesome. That's a bummer that you aren't a fan of Wild Berry Punch SizeOn. But like you mention, it is a great formula with the carbs, leucine, and creatine all included. Thank you for update and hope you have a good back workout when you get to it.