tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
First, s/o to Sean1332 and Hyde for running the promo and selecting yours truly to log this new product.

IMG_1484789218.634689.jpg

IMG_1484789227.499795.jpg

Product is geared towards focus with mild stimulants and nootropics.

Anyhow, I don't game anymore since having my baby girl so I'll actually be using GAMER UP as my coffee replacement. I actually just finished my non stim washout (no coffee, no stim for pre workout) so this couldn't have come at a better time! Last few weeks have been;

Matcha tea + mint flavored green tea for my morning replacement of coffee.

For a while my typical day was:

(2) scoop elixir first thing when waking (300mg caff + undisclosed amount of J. Regia)
(2) scoop pre workout (350mg caff)

So, the washout should've helped. Anyhow, I'll be trying the new CL GAMER UP tomorrow morning after waking.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
*reserved for final review*

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subd

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
IMG_1484843758.983560.jpg

1 scoop this morning with 8-10oz water?

Taste... like a watered down pepto lol definitely drinkable but odd(ish) reminds me of the double bubble gum too

One scoop had a decent kick to it (drank it at 645am) and am still feeling the clarity now ~ 1040am

I really needed this, this morning. I literally just started my stim pre workout Monday which happens to be modernPRE. Well, I didn't sleep Monday night well at all.. didn't think anything of it. Well, drank one scoop of modernPRR again yesterday before my session.. and didn't fall asleep until 1am. So, tired is was an understatement this morning.

However, that one scoop of GAMER UP perked me right up and is still sticking with me,

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Used 1 heaping massive scoop this morning.

Took maybe 15min for me to feel the focus aspect. Which, came right in time because I just began reading my bible. This is a good measure for me because if I don't have a stim I won't read but maybe.. 20-30 verses. However, when I do take a stim like GAME UP (or previously elixir) I can knockout chapters (like John 10~ it's short I know and John 11 like I did today)

*side note, I wish there was more about Lazarus, like what me MEANT to Jesus because I believe the language "Jesus wept/cried" (tears) is the only time it's mentioned in the New Testament.

But, yes... so far so good with gamer up. Will give it another go Sunday morning before church

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Used 1 heaping massive scoop this morning.

Took maybe 15min for me to feel the focus aspect. Which, came right in time because I just began reading my bible. This is a good measure for me because if I don't have a stim I won't read but maybe.. 20-30 verses. However, when I do take a stim like GAME UP (or previously elixir) I can knockout chapters (like John 10~ it's short I know and John 11 like I did today)

*side note, I wish there was more about Lazarus, like what me MEANT to Jesus because I believe the language "Jesus wept/cried" (tears) is the only time it's mentioned in the New Testament.

But, yes... so far so good with gamer up. Will give it another go Sunday morning before church
In on this. I love taking nootropics before reading the Bible. Which version are you reading? I just got back from Bible Study with some nootropics, and right now I'm gathering some comparisons between the Bible and Tao Te Ching.

Regarding why Jesus wept, after a cursory reading (NRSV), it seems that Jesus "began to weep" after he "saw [Mary] weeping, and the Jews who came with her also weeping, he was greatly disturbed [deeply moved] in spirit and deeply moved." Perhaps this could be taken to mean that Jesus wept when he saw the pain the other people were in over losing someone they loved (compassion); perhaps he wasn't weeping over the death of Lazarus, considering that he didn't go to Lazarus immediately after hearing that he was ill, and he knew that Lazarus was dead and did not weep at this news/knowledge, and he also knew that he could, and eventually did, bring Lazarus back to life.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In on this. I love taking nootropics before reading the Bible. Which version are you reading? I just got back from Bible Study with some nootropics, and right now I'm gathering some comparisons between the Bible and Tao Te Ching.

Regarding why Jesus wept, after a cursory reading (NRSV), it seems that Jesus "began to weep" after he "saw [Mary] weeping, and the Jews who came with her also weeping, he was greatly disturbed [deeply moved] in spirit and deeply moved." Perhaps this could be taken to mean that Jesus wept when he saw the pain the other people were in over losing someone they loved (compassion); perhaps he wasn't weeping over the death of Lazarus, considering that he didn't go to Lazarus immediately after hearing that he was ill, and he knew that Lazarus was dead and did not weep at this news/knowledge, and he also knew that he could, and eventually did, bring Lazarus back to life.
Right now I'm reading through a paraphrase/dynamic translation by N.T. Wright - "The Kingdom". However, I typically read my ESV or NIV.

This is from the ESV
John 11:3 So the sisters sent to him, saying, “Lord, he whom you love is ill.” 4 But when Jesus heard it he said, “This illness does not lead to death. It is for the glory of God, so that the Son of God may be glorified through it.

Then you read on through John 11:5 (the rest for that matter) when Jesus is confronted by Martha who later calls for Mary ... then Lazarus is eventually is resurrected.

For the language from John 11:3 of "he whom you love fell ill" ("whom" being Lazarus) and later wept for, to me; he was someone of importance to Jesus. But, John 11:4 is something worth noting as well.. "But when Jesus heard it he said, “This illness does not lead to death." Maybe this is why he didn't weep/cry when he heard of Lazarus' death..

Idk. Just something I've been re-reading lately.. worse thing to try and do though is, trying to get into Jesus' psyche lol

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Right now I'm reading through a paraphrase/dynamic translation by N.T. Wright - "The Kingdom". However, I typically read my ESV or NIV.

This is from the ESV
John 11:3 So the sisters sent to him, saying, “Lord, he whom you love is ill.” 4 But when Jesus heard it he said, “This illness does not lead to death. It is for the glory of God, so that the Son of God may be glorified through it.

Then you read on through John 11:5 (the rest for that matter) when Jesus is confronted by Martha who later calls for Mary ... then Lazarus is eventually is resurrected.

For the language from John 11:3 of "he whom you love fell ill" ("whom" being Lazarus) and later wept for, to me; he was someone of importance to Jesus. But, John 11:4 is something worth noting as well.. "But when Jesus heard it he said, “This illness does not lead to death." Maybe this is why he didn't weep/cry when he heard of Lazarus' death..

Idk. Just something I've been re-reading lately.. worse thing to try and do though is, trying to get into Jesus' psyche lol
If he didn't weep at the news of Lazarus' death, why did he weep when he saw the others who loved Lazarus weeping? In both cases, he surely knew that he could, and would, bring him back to life. It seems to me that Jesus was moved to tears by the strong, raw emotions of the others who loved Lazarus, which does help show that Jesus felt deep emotions, empathy in this case, as all humans do. I would assume Jesus loves everyone, and he did know Lazarus and his family, but I'm not sure if there's supposed to be much more significance to Lazarus than what is presented.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Drank 1.5 scoop this morning to wake up. Just drank another rounded scoop.. very lethargic today. Weather is crap here (gloomy, wet and raining) so, I'll blame it on that.

I did drink that rounded scoop after my typical Sunday nap lol and knock out my share of duties here at the house.

This second dose was less then the first but feels like it's hitting harder

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Double scooped it this morning.

I've acclimated to the stim in it. Doesn't boost or perk me up like it did the first few days odd because I just came off the stim washout.

We'll see how tomorrow goes. Ill does it after I've been awake for a few hours (8am instead of 6am) see if there is an discernible difference.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No difference unfortunately from dosing two scoops when first waking (at 6am) and waiting two hours to dose the two scoops (8am)

I use to get a good kick and some clarity from gamer up but I haven't had that since the first few doses.

Also, let one of my co-workers try it.. twice now. Same thing, first dose gave him a good bout of energy and some "tunnel vision" next time not so much.

We'll see, I'll take a few days off and re-assess/re dose.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So far I don't dread drinking gamer up lol I honestly figured since it's a "bubble gum" flavor that it'd get old drinking first thing in the morning.. but it hasn't.

Same thing, mixed two rounded scoops in 10-12oz water and drank it first thing when I woke up (well, maybe 10 mins after being awake)

About 20 minutes after drinking it I do get heightened mental stimulation and some clarity. IMO Gamer Up is a two scoop product to get closer to "studied" dose of lions mane, the alertness of caffeine (unless severely sensitive to it) and a higher dose of HUP-A (I tend to take 100mcg, so 20mcg is low)

However, I will say there is a synergy between the herbs. Because although the doses may seem low you get a pretty good amount of focus/clarity from this.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Still dosing 2 rounded scoops in the morning to replace my tea I would typically drink.

Nothing to note.

I let a co worker sample it at two scoops and he didn't notice a thing. But, today I let a co worker sample two scoops and he was WIRED. Said he had great focus and stimulation.

Anyhow, I'm down to the last few double scoopers. Maybe three days left?

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
IMG_1486130257.946687.jpg

Poured the last bit of my gamer up in my cup this morning.

Will get my final review up tonight.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I just got to try Bubble Gum yesterday. After only one dose, I can definitely say I am looking to try some more!

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Might try the double on Monday.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just got to try Bubble Gum yesterday. After only one dose, I can definitely say I am looking to try some more!
yeah man, the flavors pretty good. For the duration of the log (although it was short) I didn't get tired of the bubble gum.

Might try the double on Monday.
Honestly double scoop is the only way (for me anyhow) it perked me up the first couple doses (if I remember correctly) but then it was kinda down hill from there.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
FINAL REVIEW

Flavor 8/10

Mix-ability 8/10 *have to constantly swirl it - looks like the lions mane and maybe the hup a doesn't dissolve fully.

Effectiveness 7/10 *if you're stim sensitive then you'll probably respond better. However I had a decent washout period of no stims and like I mention before the first couple single doses hit pretty good but then nothing. So, double scooping the product was what I was left with. Also, two scoops again, like I mentioned before gets you closer to efficacious doses of lion mane, higher caffeine content, higher A-GPC, and HUP-A. I will say this, the product has a nice *synergy* with the ingredients in the tub. The wakefulness, clarity and focus always lasted 2+ hours (sometimes 4+ !!) which is a huge benefit.

Again, huge shout out to Sean, Hyde and anyone on here from CL for allowing me to log and use their new stimulant/not blend!