Gains expected to retain after cycle

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
never heard of someone just running one cycle and stopping. Unless the person quits taking bodybuilding seriously.

And I think a lot of the guys retaining big physiques are on TRT and/or never truly quit. They could be on that “350mg TRT” treatment…

it all has to do with how supranaturally someone pushed their physique.

Suryaksh

Awards
never heard of someone just running one cycle and stopping. Unless the person quits taking bodybuilding seriously.

And I think a lot of the guys retaining big physiques are on TRT and/or never truly quit. They could be on that “350mg TRT” treatment…

it all has to do with how supranaturally someone pushed their physique.
Actually my trainer told me that one cycle will help me get closer to my genetic limit and after proper PCT I can maintain my gains so I agreed. He is very young dude so just thought validate his module here on this forum. I am not a bodybuilder but a boxer hence staying on juice is not sense for me given the risk getting caught in dope test is additional peril

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Actually my trainer told me that one cycle will help me get closer to my genetic limit and after proper PCT I can maintain my gains so I agreed. He is very young dude so just thought validate his module here on this forum. I am not a bodybuilder but a boxer hence staying on juice is not sense for me given the risk getting caught in dope test is additional peril
Yea you got to be careful with that. I'm assuming boxing is more important to you than bodybuilding or physique training so that should come first. You can say you tried gear and you never knew you may keep some of your gains. I know with with my previous cycles always helped with muscle memory the times I fell out if the gym for an extended period of time

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
2 things I'd like to note/question here:

1) Why do you think AAS would help with boxing? I would think that in sports where there are weight classes, usually the guys who are natural at that weight would do better than those who aren't. Seems like there is more of an advantage to not add the additional weight.

2) You're running deca which is going to be detectable for a long time. I forget how long but I want to say 18 months (someone else here probably knows better than me)? It's probably one of the worst for those who are tested for sports.

Suryaksh

Awards
2 things I'd like to note/question here:

1) Why do you think AAS would help with boxing? I would think that in sports where there are weight classes, usually the guys who are natural at that weight would do better than those who aren't. Seems like there is more of an advantage to not add the additional weight.

2) You're running deca which is going to be detectable for a long time. I forget how long but I want to say 18 months (someone else here probably knows better than me)? It's probably one of the worst for those who are tested for sports.
I would like to get into light heavy weight catagory as there will be taller guys against which gave me advantage. If enter that catagory by increasing muscle mass instead of fat it would be for my advantage
2. after 3 month nothing get detected that is why federations keep mandatory 3 months test for their players

Suryaksh

Awards
Yea you got to be careful with that. I'm assuming boxing is more important to you than bodybuilding or physique training so that should come first. You can say you tried gear and you never knew you may keep some of your gains. I know with with my previous cycles always helped with muscle memory the times I fell out if the gym for an extended period of time
That's the same thing by which my trainer convince me with... Also gains which making me happy are good from point of view of boxer but maybe nothing to excite bodybuilders

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
2. after 3 month nothing get detected that is why federations keep mandatory 3 months test for their players
Can you explain how this works to me? What exactly do you mean by nothing gets detected after 3 months? Deca Durabolin can stay in your body well over a year. Are you saying that the drug tests have reduced sensitivity so that they only pick up if you've used AAS within the past 3 months? From my understanding, most athletes specifically avoid deca because of the long detection period compared to other AAS.

Suryaksh

Awards
Can you explain how this works to me? What exactly do you mean by nothing gets detected after 3 months? Deca Durabolin can stay in your body well over a year. Are you saying that the drug tests have reduced sensitivity so that they only pick up if you've used AAS within the past 3 months? From my understanding, most athletes specifically avoid deca because of the long detection period compared to other AAS.
If you see my post I mention I started with deca then got on tren ... however I checked with known source in federation that dossage I am taking will not be detected after 3 months because in routine tests they do only urine test first if some abnormalities find there then blood test ordered unless you are going for some international events. In urine generally on low dosage like 250mg it will be out in a month but 3 month a sure call

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
If you see my post I mention I started with deca then got on tren ... however I checked with known source in federation that dossage I am taking will not be detected after 3 months because in routine tests they do only urine test first if some abnormalities find there then blood test ordered unless you are going for some international events. In urine generally on low dosage like 250mg it will be out in a month but 3 month a sure call
Huh?? Man I really hope so in your case you seem like a cool dude

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I don't know. You could be right. I've always heard that most athletes avoid deca because of the long detection period which I believe was up to 18 months... but maybe that's only for blood tests and not urine tests. I really don't know but wish you luck!

Suryaksh

Awards
I don't know. You could be right. I've always heard that most athletes avoid deca because of the long detection period which I believe was up to 18 months... but maybe that's only for blood tests and not urine tests. I really don't know but wish you luck!
Thankyou mate you shared your legitimate concern I am thankful for that. Only thing I checked when I decided to run cycle was this only.

Jfin02891

Awards
I had run 5 weeks on testa e 250mg and deca 250 mg and now running tren e 150 mg and testa E 250 mg (1ml each weekly) currently in my 4 th week plan 10 week cycle. I am liking my gains getting no sides but how much of it I can expect to retain after pct.
1-2lb post cycle is bs and if you're not eating correctly then you don't belong taking gear regardless. If you’re going to run then imo test @ 250mg/wk is too low for the full benefits as you’re just going to shut yourself down without full benefits. Keep your deca at 250mg/wk. as running deca with test has shown benefits of retaining gains long-term. Personally I would bump test to at least 400-500 mg/week. In my experience I can't stand tren E, tren ace is so much better for lean/dry looking gains, but I know it sucks to blast eod. Tren E always gave me more sides and I always felt like ****. Tren A it has a higher bioavailability and is more rapidly absorbed by the body.

"Trenbolone Acetate is ideal for bodybuilders who want to achieve a lean, shredded physique and are willing to tolerate more frequent injections and potential side effects.
Trenbolone Enanthate is ideal for bodybuilders who want to gain more muscle mass and strength without sacrificing fat loss and are willing to tolerate less frequent injections and potential side effects."