gains and libido after testosterone taking hexadrone/dmz

MindMuscle007

Awards
to be brief i was taking testosterone usually 250mg week cip or sustanon on and off until five months ago. i took off a month after test and started war demonz by centurian labs which is hexadrone and dmz. suprisingly it kept me level with gains and libido maybe slightly less ob libido part but still weight same even more and strength. after tqking four bottles or a month on and usually threee weeks off with no pct im at the point where i have no libido. even taking the prohormone i dont have much drive but my gains are wtill decent but leveled off . the thing is if it seems to be working still for strength and size as like a low dose of test i used to twke but the sex drive libido isnt newrly the same. i got a pct to take now since im about finished with the prohormone so i hope that will do the trick

COOLBUILDER

Awards
Are you taking clomid as pct?
If not you definately should. Also let your body rest longer, even after pct. It's not always the case that sexdrive/ libido comes back right away after finishing pct.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Do a PCT then get a blood test.

MindMuscle007

Awards
ok thank you. It was just odd that i was keeping my strength and gains every time i was on the hexadrone dmz cycle but my libido/sex drive was very low. what threw me was when i was taking testosterone inj 250mg prior to the prohormone cycles my libido was alot better even not taking pct or taking short breaks. I feel that im so used to testosterone (or was ) which effected libido much more as opposed to the prohormones . ok thank u