Stryfe Member Jul 3, 2008 #1 Would I gain more mass off of the ALRI Mass Stack, or from HyperdrolX2+MassFX?
raginfcktard Veteran member Jul 3, 2008 #2 Stryfe said: Would I gain more mass off of the ALRI Mass Stack, or from HyperdrolX2+MassFX? Click to expand... which pills weigh the most?
Stryfe said: Would I gain more mass off of the ALRI Mass Stack, or from HyperdrolX2+MassFX? Click to expand... which pills weigh the most?
p5sky Well-known member Jul 3, 2008 #3 I prefer the AX stack, but you could also mix them: Jungle Warfare/MassFX, these are my faves of the stacks.
I prefer the AX stack, but you could also mix them: Jungle Warfare/MassFX, these are my faves of the stacks.
Stryfe Member Jul 3, 2008 #4 Thanks for the reply. Also, I've heard that Jungle Warfare has been said to cause gyno...? Is this true?
Thanks for the reply. Also, I've heard that Jungle Warfare has been said to cause gyno...? Is this true?