Unanswered Gained 40 pounds on test 5 weeks in?

NATURALLYHARD

Awards
  • Established
My last weight was 235 I now weight 288 and still look lean strength increasing deadlift went 500to 600! I added dbol and tren yesterday should I continue my bulk I can’t believe how much weight I gained! My blood pressure is good to!

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Sounds like a recipe for disaster since you’re only 18

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
My last weight was 235 I now weight 288 and still look lean strength increasing deadlift went 500to 600! I added dbol and tren yesterday should I continue my bulk I can’t believe how much weight I gained! My blood pressure is good to!
Btw glad you enjoy your first cycles it’s always an amazing experience I remember mine.. I went from 170 to 285 in 16 weeks. Only lost 4 lbs which was glycogen obviously...

NATURALLYHARD

Awards
  • Established
welcome back my favorite troll! Your fellow troll partner PHOTOSnFIBERS was almost stealing you the spotlight you came back just in time!
Bro I got pics and paperwork to prove! What 18 year old do you know that isn’t dying to change his physique i come on here asking for advice and I get ridiculed!

NATURALLYHARD

Awards
  • Established
Btw glad you enjoy your first cycles it’s always an amazing experience I remember mine.. I went from 170 to 285 in 16 weeks. Only lost 4 lbs which was glycogen obviously...
Srs bro my doctor told me it’s not safe gaining all this weight what do you say? And should I continue to bulk!

Cscott622

Cscott622

Awards
  • Established
Srs bro my doctor told me it’s not safe gaining all this weight what do you say? And should I continue to bulk!
Your **** Must be mixed with grape seed oil, youll never see gains like youre seeing with sesame seed oil.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Believe it or not, I haven’t paid too much attention to your threads and was on the fence. I though poooossssibly just clueless kid with a little bit of compulsive lying issues.
But this thread?
Nope.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
This place.....

All the traffic is heading straight for threads like this. I’d be pissed if I had a real log I was putting time into and everyone’s over here messing with this dude.
I’m surprised he hasn’t been banned yet to be honest since the rule is no talk under 21

NATURALLYHARD

Awards
  • Established
This place.....

All the traffic is heading straight for threads like this. I’d be pissed if I had a real log I was putting time into and everyone’s over here messing with this dude.
Hey man what’s your best advice for getting the best out of my cycle! Continue to bulk or eat at maintenance!

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
@Admin , do you have any advice for a trolling 18 year old?

ItalOne

ItalOne

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
350 lbs or bust!! 🤣

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
This place.....

Hey...
I believe you have promised to show us your bloodwork...
where is it? 😆

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Well, @NATURALLYHARD, should you continue bulking? It is really that simple. Brady Brosef has some advice for you.
---> 0:16

audi4796

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Oh I didn’t realize how much of a straight fake account troll post this dude is. Seriously thought he was just an idiot.

Man do something else what are u getting out of posting random **** u must be so damn bored or something? What are u getting out of this? It’s not in the least bit entertaining. This the last time I’m saying anything to you

Harishusain

Harishusain

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I weighed 220 3 months ago and been eating 3-5,000 calories a day and gained 3 pounds my diet consists of mostly chicken breast and red meat and white rice or potatoes ! My goal weight is 285. And I’m not gaining what can I do? I meal prep!
Lol “no you don’t” here comes this fucking guy there’s always that one hater that looks up to some scrawnny ass clown on YouTube!lmao u wouldn’t make it through a wrestling practice without getting fucked in your ass! Some skinny as bodybuilder doesn’t bring nowhere near the intensity wrestling brings I loose 5-10 pounds a practice so I’m obviously buring more than a thousand calories!

Hahahaha aw man, I can't. I just can't..

So let's get this straight. About three months ago you complained about chowing down 5000 cals a day, and not progressing. At 5000 cals and while consuming enough protein (500 grams daily) to make Joe Weider turn in his grave you claim you somehow lost 10lbs every time you trained (have you considered naming your metabolism? Seriously, I'd call it the Flash or the Human Torch).

Somehow instead of eventually disappearing into thin air, you managed to not only overcome your low T (at EIGHTEEN YEARS OLD) but rebounded and gained 40+ lbs to become an even BIGGER fat ass ? Is the Flash on a sabbatical?

Anyway, real talk. You should extend your bulk, throw in a cocktail of Trest, Tren, Superdrol and M-Sten.. If you're pinning it's best to pin directly into the heart (Best method of delivery IMO). If pinning isn't your thing, triple the oral doses, ain't nobody got time for a wimpy liver.

At the end of the cycle, be sure to double down on M1T, HGH and Insulin to keep them GAINZ. And I recommend popping Winstrol and Clen year round to stay lean. Think of them as vitamin gummies, you clearly have beyond elite genetics, make the most of them. Good luck !

audi4796

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
The real issue is his deadlift was 600 pounds months ago when he posted on meso

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sometimes I go back and read them when I need a laugh. Good times
I found myself getting actually angry with Ironhands threads so I unsub’d. I like the positivity here for the most part. But these threads are super fun still.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just view it as Instagram liars, except in the form of text. Some people just seem to feel better about themselves by lying to others.

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I love that this **** still goes on. Makes me want to get big again and talk ****...lol..carry on brothers