Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
id say 200-250mg of Furazadrol ed.

that will give you a nice hard feeling all the time and add good dry lean mass to you.
For sho! :thumbsup:

machine528

machine528

Awards
  • Established
Are there any negative side associated with Furazabol?

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
FURAZABOL? Miotolan - Yes, there are side that may present themselves... The most common side effects include an increase in aggression, acne and an unwanted body hair. Male pattern baldness can also occur.

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
FURAZABOL? Miotolan - Yes, there are side that may present themselves... The most common side effects include an increase in aggression, acne and an unwanted body hair. Male pattern baldness can also occur.
eating too many tacos might cause those sides too!

what i was saying that there hasn`t been any reports of any bad sides with FurazaDROL.

lindenhood

lindenhood

Awards
I experienced a noticable increase in shedding on 150mg/day furazadrol, other than that no sides. I dont know how higher doses would be but I do know that I will run it next time starting at 150mg/day and move up from there. Just my .02

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
so are u saying if i take the furza without a PCT, there will not be any significant effects, like messed up libido or lowered test?

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
An over the counter post cycle therapy can be used following a Furazadrol cycle if needed. I do recommend that you atleast look in to Sustain Alpha and/or Post Cyle Support.

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
ok, i looked at the sustain alpha, pretty cheap, which is good. so i can run the furza for 3 weeks, then run the aplha sustain for 3 weeks? i dont know how the amounts workout...thanx for all this help BTW

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You will get a month out of a bottle of Sustain Alpha. As far as the Furazadrol goes, 3 weeks is a bit low - I would recommend 4-5. But if 3 is all you can do, Overlap the 3rd week with Sustain Alpha and you should yield some great results.

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
sounds good...if need be ill buy another bottle of furza so i can run it for 4-5 weeks. so then wud i run just 4 weeks of the sustain? also, i dont know where to buy the sustain at?

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Sounds good - go for a 5 weeker... You can buy anything you need at Nutraplanet.com. It is this boards main sponsor. Click store on the 4th link on the top of the page.

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
its out of stock...guess ill have to wait. im also not doing any PCT for the halodrol

bobbyd

Awards
i was thinking of running hdrol and frazadrol cycle.due to injury was out of the gym 2 years was going to work out 4 to 6 months then try a cycle.stats 6fot5 228 and about 18% body fat,age 36.i tried a product years ago by biotest called mag 10 never really knew what it was had good results though.my stack would look something like this hdrol 50 running at 4 weeks and furaz 250 at 6 weeks what do guys think,any help would be greatly apppreciated.

RoidGracie

the furaz at 250 sounds a little too high to start and if this is your first cycle coming back, not sure why you want to jump right to a stack. However, I also thought about the H-Drol/Fura recomp stack since I've already got more than enough size for me. I don't think I'll go over 150 Fura for the first cycle.

bobbyd

Awards
I Just Keep Hearing Howfura Is Way Under Dosed,i Was Thinking If I Was Going To Do A Stack I Should Make Worth While,i Agree Ill Probaly Wait About 3 Or 4 Months Before I Do Anything To Make Shure Im Not Wasting My Supps.i Do Not Have A Post Cycle Ready Yet Might Try Perfect Cycle Along With Some Test Booster,not Shure How Harsh The H-drol Is.

machine528

machine528

Awards
  • Established
I am thinking about using Furza In Late April Early May for my cut, I dont have much fat to lose and would love to keep the size ive put on during the fall and winter. When i run it i plan on taking Cycle support the entire time.

RoidGracie

yep, I'll be running Life Support, probably 6 a day while on and then for PCT, Post Cycle Support, Advanced PCT and Life Support, this for just an upcoming H-Drol 4 weeker.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hi I am the same age as you and my stats are pretty similar as well. I bought a couple bottles of this a few months back but I decided not to risk the possible sides being older now. What did you do for support and post cycle therapy. How long did you run it for.

Incidently why did you have to give up squats?
gave up squats because of bad knees. now i walk 2-5 miles with heavy ankle weights, believe it or not actually getting better results. my best results came from 4 bottles at a little over 2 months. i loaded high at first then tapered down to 3-4 ed. no sides.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
gave up squats because of bad knees. now i walk 2-5 miles with heavy ankle weights, believe it or not actually getting better results. my best results came from 4 bottles at a little over 2 months. i loaded high at first then tapered down to 3-4 ed. no sides.
I have 2 bottles kicking around I was thinking something like six weeks. Maybe start low ramp up then ramp down. 100, 150,200, 250, 200, 150. Don't know if I have enough product have to check. I want to get my hands on Dsades new formestane oral. Would love to run it right through with and with PCT but may be better just to use it when on, and another AI for PCT. Have the rest of the goodies I need.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I have 2 bottles kicking around I was thinking something like six weeks. Maybe start low ramp up then ramp down. 100, 150,200, 250, 200, 150. Don't know if I have enough product have to check. I want to get my hands on Dsades new formestane oral. Would love to run it right through with and with post cycle therapy but may be better just to use it when on, and another AI for PCT. Have the rest of the goodies I need.
in all honesty, dsade is more concerned about products he has now available. start-up costs being what they are, dont look for dsade's new formestane product to be out anytime soon. but if you run td formestane on cycle ive found results to be very good even at low to moderate doses like you have listed. i have found very good synergy with formestane/furazadrol.

bobbyd

Awards
just wondering if theire is any products i should not take while doing a fura h-drol cycle.i have tons of supps,anabolic pump,supper cisus,powerfull,hypertest,perfect cyclce,and kreakalyn.just wondering if they would interfear with the hdrol fura stack.thanks for any help guys just trying to optimize the supps that i allready have.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
in all honesty, dsade is more concerned about products he has now available. start-up costs being what they are, dont look for dsade's new formestane product to be out anytime soon. but if you run td formestane on cycle ive found results to be very good even at low to moderate doses like you have listed. i have found very good synergy with formestane/furazadrol.
Yes that thought had crossed my mind as well. Nutraplanet has been out of product for quite some time. There are some more expensive options. What would you run for an AI after the cycle. I have some rebound left over but most say that is not the way to go.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yes that thought had crossed my mind as well. Nutraplanet has been out of product for quite some time. There are some more expensive options. What would you run for an AI after the cycle. I have some rebound left over but most say that is not the way to go.
hdx2... i am real interested in primal male by MAN. not as an ai, but as a pct supp. my next pct might look like hdx2/primal male/lean extreme. i may throw in low dose atd just for first 3-4 days.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hdx2... i am real interested in primal male by MAN. not as an ai, but as a post cycle therapy supp. my next post cycle therapy might look like hdx2/primal male/lean extreme. i may throw in low dose atd just for first 3-4 days.
So I guess I will pick up some T-Form and HDX2. I have lean extreme and will add some drive at 6 a day. Should be good to go then thanks.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wait one moment, I was just over at RPN board and they mentioned in the Thermo Gum thread that the ether has top priority.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Wait one moment, I was just over at RPN board and they mentioned in the Thermo Gum thread that the ether has top priority.
i think dsade realised that megaform has the potential to put him in a different tax bracket. i admit i am very excited.

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
sorry guys but how i post a new topic? i dont know how to

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
sorry guys but how i post a new topic? i dont know how to
Click back into the Axis lab forum, and at the top right corner there is a tab that says "Thread Tools". Click on the down arrow and it will pop up options for you to choose. Choose the option "Create new thread" and you can make your own thread about your topic.

BOHICA

BOHICA

Awards
  • Established
Sorry this is off topic, but walking with the heavy ankle weights is going to jack up your knees even more, unless you are keeping those weights up around your thighs. If they are below your knees, then you will be causing your knees to basically stretch out and somewhat dislocate each step and then go back to normal when stepping back down due to the ligaments not designed to withstand that much force pulling the knee down. You are 200x better to get a couple weighted vests and use those instead.

Just to keep this on track, I will be ordering 3 bottles for a 6 week cycle of this sometime this week.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm logging a Six weeker right now.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Azov Cycle Logs 1
Anabolics 8
Anabolics 1