funniest piece of irony i've ever seen

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
if its not obvious at first glance, this is the car that was hijacked and the driver kidnapped by the Chechen Islamic terrorists who are suspected of bombing the boston marathon. The irony? Look at the bumper sticker on his car. I'm betting he's having that removed right now.15220_596896073654358_1163284720_n.jpg

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Unfamiliar with that sticker. What is it? Can't really make it out too well.

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
Looks like one of those Coexist stickers but I cant tell

Kinggrommet

Kinggrommet

Awards
I would think the message that bumper sticker is trying to portray would seem even more important to him now. Is he supposed to automatically become a bigot and racist now? I'm confused.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The raw stupidity of trying to co-exist with religions that as basic tenets tell their worshippers to kill anyone that doesn't follow their religion makes me laugh.

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
I want one that says "fuxk off"with all the religious symbols. It's time we put the story books away and grow up people and realize they just lead to more bs and trouble . We are a speck in the timeline of this universes history, nobody made us, were not any more special then the grass growing on your lawn when looked at from far enough away. If we have been given a gift of being self aware living beings(by a higher being) then we squander that gift immensely while we focus our lives on superficial rewards and slowly destroying the beautiful planet we've been given to live on. The dinosaurs were too dumb to avoid extinction and were just dumb enough to eventually cause it. In short , were all fuked and we could be doing something better.

Kinggrommet

Kinggrommet

Awards
I want one that says "fuxk off"with all the religious symbols. It's time we put the story books away and grow up people and realize they just lead to more bs and trouble . We are a speck in the timeline of this universes history, nobody made us, were not any more special then the grass growing on your lawn on when looked at from far enough away. If we have been given a gift of being self aware living beings then we squander that gift immensely while we focus our lives on superficial rewards and slowly destroying the beautiful planet we've been given to live on. The dinosaurs were too dumb to avoid extinction and were just dumb enough to eventually cause it. In short , were all fuked and we could be doing something better.
Amen.

theOCdude

theOCdude

Awards
I want one that says "fuxk off"with all the religious symbols. It's time we put the story books away and grow up people and realize they just lead to more bs and trouble . We are a speck in the timeline of this universes history, nobody made us, were not any more special then the grass growing on your lawn when looked at from far enough away. If we have been given a gift of being self aware living beings(by a higher being) then we squander that gift immensely while we focus our lives on superficial rewards and slowly destroying the beautiful planet we've been given to live on. The dinosaurs were too dumb to avoid extinction and were just dumb enough to eventually cause it. In short , were all fuked and we could be doing something better.
I'd be in on a thread like that but letting everyone voice their opinion and expand our knowledge of life.