The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
IMO add Sea Salt to ALL Meals should help you greatly.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Been trying to lower salt intake and almost already removed all processed oils from my diet.
Why? Salt is essential to transport vitamin/minerals throughout the bloodstream. If anything having sea salt on all meals will only help you. Sodium should stay high year round.

I doubt you eat a lot of processed oil's unless you eat out a lot or buy a bunch of frozen foods.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Why? Salt is essential to transport vitamin/minerals throughout the bloodstream. If anything having sea salt on all meals will only help you. Sodium should stay high year round.

I doubt you eat a lot of processed oil's unless you eat out a lot or buy a bunch of frozen foods.
I try and keep sodium around normal levels nothing excessive plus it makes the food taste better with salt lol. Plus even many oils including evoo are processed with chemicals and many are faked.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I try and keep sodium around normal levels nothing excessive plus it makes the food taste better with salt lol. Plus even many oils including evoo are processed with chemicals and many are faked.
That is why I never use oils ever .... I stick to whole eggs, nut butters, nuts for my main fat sources. For those that like it avacado's.
Salt should still be kept very high year round for all the benefits associated with it. Plus your drinking tons of water, so its only going to offset.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Fullblitz review

I must say this is one of the newer pre workouts out now that impressed me. Buildfast formula built a solid product around proven ingredients that have been around for a while.

Taste - I received the grape bubblegum - at first I enjoyed the grape flavor and butbit quickly became not pleasant to drink. I’m not over;y a fan of grape flavored drinks as is. I have tried the rainbow candy vasoblitz and that flavor was phenomenal so if you get fullblitz I would recommend it in that flavor.

Mixabilty - never ever had a problem with that - give it a few shakes and there is no grit left and the little amount of foam on the top disappears quickly. Really has no real texture while drinking and pleasant in that way.

Serving size - the tub states it has 24 servings and after measuring out a scoop I really believe it does. Each serving is 2 scoops and they should be level scoops. I always do a heaping scoop so I was prob taking a serving and 1/4-1/3 per workout.

Energy/nootropic blend - 800mg of dmae, 335mg of caffeine and 2.3mg of yohimbine - the energy was very smooth throughout my workouts with zero crash. I had a great all around feeling while taking it and that feeling lasted way after my workout was done. I have a high tolerance to caffeine and still felt a nice kick while on it.

Pump - 6g lcitrulline - so happy seeing companies using this over cit Malate - always gets a better pump off of straight lcit
Arginine nitatre at 2 g is a solid dose and helps improve the pump and keeps them lasting long. As you read in the log I added salt at times do to my low sodium intake and it even made great pumps even better

Extra goodies Ba,betaine and calcium lactate - I hate BA tingles and did not have them once on fullblitz - that was my favorite part and I know it’s a quality ingredient source since it did not have the itchy feeling like I do on cheaper ba sources

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Final review will go here:

just made this thread in the product review section