Fullblitz and Vasoblitz log

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Huge shoutout to buildfast formula and The Solution for hooking me up with a full tub of Vasoblitz and Fullblitz to log. They also where kind enough to hook me up with a awesome jug that holds a crap load of liquid. I have run Vasoblitz before and loved the pumps it delivered. I do a 4 day split and usually don’t take a day off unless I feel like I have not recovered. My workouts are usually based around bench,deadlift/bent over rows,over head press, squat. So a push,pull,shoulder,legs routine and exercises depends on what gym I am using.

E1AD197F-2E3C-4576-B4C5-3940F0E4852E.jpeg

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Huge shoutout to buildfast formula and The Solution for hooking me up with a full tub of Vasoblitz and Fullblitz to log. They also where kind enough to hook me up with a awesome jug that holds a crap load of liquid. I have run Vasoblitz before and loved the pumps it delivered. I do a 4 day split and usually don’t take a day off unless I feel like I have not recovered. My workouts are usually based around bench,deadlift/bent over rows,over head press, squat. So a push,pull,shoulder,legs routine and exercises depends on what gym I am using.

View attachment 180273
Yes sir!

Just please list out

Dosing -
How long before
How much water / powder
2 FullBlitz, 1 Vaso and 1 full, 2 Vaso

Did you eat prior (fasted or fed)
How many carbs and how close to your workout and pre workout timing

Let’s see if we can find the match to optimize your plan!

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Wow looking good. Keep everyone posted on the Y effect of any.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Wow looking good. Keep everyone posted on the Y effect of any.
I have a few others guys logging it and one of them can't tolerate Y at all
here is his feedback:

Taste: I have Grape Bubblegum flavor, and to be honest, I didn’t expect much of it, since I hadn’t tried anything similar to this before. But, I was definitely pleasantly surprised by the mild, yet delicious taste that it had to offer. I mixed mine in 10oz of water for 2 scoops (full serving) and the flavor was certainly prominent, but not overpowering. The grape bubblegum reminded me of all the packs of grape Big League chew gum I would go through as a kid playing baseball. I put this flavor slightly above their blue raz that I had for vasoblitz, meaning that BFF is 2/2 with me on flavors

Mixability: Two scoops in 10oz of water in a shaker cup. Couple shakes, and downed it all fairly quick. Minimal settling. Overall mixability is impeccable.

As for the formula, VasoBlitz was the first nitrate-based pump product I had, and I loved it. Couple that with a nice 6g dose of L-Citrulline, and you’ve got some nasty pumps incoming. The 3.2g of added beta-alanine in FullBlitz are also nice, meaning I don’t have to dose it separately during the day, and the same goes for the betaine.

As for the new additions over FullBlitz, I find the caffeine amount to be perfect. It’s right where I like my caffeine to be when there are not exotic stims, which is somewhere in the 300mg ballpark. As for the DMAE, this was my first time taking such a hefty dose. A-GPC and other choline products give me more of a tunnel-vision kind of focus, but the DMAE gave me a more in-the-moment kind of focus if that makes sense. The yohimbine is also nice, I’ve had badreactions to it, so it is always a good addition in my eyes that i can handle the product with minimal sides

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yesterday was bench day

Dosed 2 scoops of Fullblitz 30 mins prior to working out. I ate breakfast 1 hour prior to dosing Fullblitz, breakfast was 4 eggs,3 slices of turkey bacon, 1 slice of light wheat bread with a serving of cream cheese ��.

44A56007-E4DA-41A9-80C7-AE4ABEF473AD.jpeg

I mixed up the 2 scoops with around 12-14oz of water and gave it a quick few shakes in the shaker.

Taste - I received the grape bubblegum flavor and ripped it open and took a whiff. Smell always plays a role in flavor so I always smell my supps when I open them. It had a nice sweet grape smell like grape bubblegum when you where a kid. After the first sip I get a smooth grape flavor that is semi sweet not overbearing at all. After that I chugged it down and noticed it was slightly bitter which is expected with fully clinically dosed products. Overall it’s very easy to drink with a semi sweet grape flavor.

Mix ability - I always give a new product 3 quick shakes in a shaker and see from there. And that’s all was needed , I let it sit for a min and looked at the bottom of the shaker and saw almost no residue at all and when I turn the shaker sideways to drink that will all disappear.

Formula - simplicity at its best
L-citrulline 6g - very solid dose of a tried and true pump ingredient, like everything in Fullblitz it’s clincally dosed. I like seeing l citrulline over citrulline malate on the label and found it far superior in the pumps department.

Beta alanine - 3.2g - I hatebthe tingles lol after 10 mins I already started feeling them but was pleasantly surprised they disappeared quickly.

Betaine 2.5g - great ingredient that has so many benefits from increased endurance to treating high blood pressure. Great daily staple ingredient

Arginine nitrate 2.0g - great nitric oxide ingredient to help with the pumps and keep the lasting longer

Calcium lactate 2.0g - so many benefits of extra calcium in your diet and this is a non dairy option for people who have dairy allergies.

Energy blend - I am a stim junkie and and like 400mg of caffeine plus other stims but fullblitz hits perfectly. Snooty energy throughout workout without crash

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In on this for sure!

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Gotta update 3 workouts tomorrow. Been super busy

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is there a sale on fullblitz or discount code?

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Is there a sale on fullblitz or discount code?
www.buildfastformula.com
Coupon: Bob15

https://anabolicminds.com/forum/build-fast-formula/309526-build-fast-formula.html

Fullblitz is HERE!
Debuted 3/4/19 and intro sale with a FREE 7 Serving VasoBlitz will end 3/6/19

Save 15% on Your Order
Get a Free 7 Serving VasoBlitz
Get FREE Shipping

Coupon Code: BOB15
Total: $34

Flavors:
Grape BubbleGum
Rainbow Candy
Blue Raspberry

Formula:

Video Review here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oLSo0zs1RfE
[video=youtube;oLSo0zs1RfE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oLSo0zs1RfE[/video]

Written Review:
https://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/260628-mail-265.html#post6184233

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Chest day

Took 2 scoops pre workout of fullblitz about a hour after breakfast. The tingles kicked in within 10 mins and was driving to the gym. By the time I got there and took my pre workout dump it’s around 30 mins since I dosed it. By that time I was looking at the weights and was getting really focused. Spent over a hour doing chest and tri movements and noticed when I was doing chest flys my inner chest was so pumped. I ave not felt a pump there in a long time. Felt soooo damn good. After that I did threadmill liss for a half a hour

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Back day

This time I dosed 2 scoops in a semi fasted state - it was about 5 hours since I ate and breakfast was just 2 bananas and 2 scoops of whey mixed with water. After doing 4 different back movements ( bent over rows,lat pull down,machine row,shrugs) I started on bi’s. I realized fullblitz delivers lasting energy because after pulling heavy weights I still felt fresh when doing bi’s. Pump was not as prominent today but that was due too my lessen carb intake in the morning and low sodium.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Back day

This time I dosed 2 scoops in a semi fasted state - it was about 5 hours since I ate and breakfast was just 2 bananas and 2 scoops of whey mixed with water. After doing 4 different back movements ( bent over rows,lat pull down,machine row,shrugs) I started on bi’s. I realized fullblitz delivers lasting energy because after pulling heavy weights I still felt fresh when doing bi’s. Pump was not as prominent today but that was due too my lessen carb intake in the morning and low sodium.
add a dash of sea salt pre-workout in this situation

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Shoulder day

2 scoops of fullblitz about 10 mins prior. I ate my lunch right before I took fullblitz because I was hungry lol. Lunch was my plant based diet meal of the day (I like to eat one veggie loaded vegan meal a day) grilled tofu with Himalayian pink salt,a avocado,chopped raw veggies with avocado vingrette (broccoli,cauliflower,red cabbage,kale and carrots)
Started off my sets with standing ohp and I felt like my endurance was through the roof. The way I pushed through 10 sets of overhead press and did not slow at all from the first to the last amazed me. The energy, focus and endurance of fullblitz is top notch and is getting better with daily use.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
add a dash of sea salt pre-workout in this situation

That’s what I’m gonna try tomorrow. Even just add it to my pre workout shake. I usually use kosher or himalayian pink salt for my salt needs

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Himalayian >>> Kosher
Rock it
Yup I agree - need to get a himalayian salt grinder at work. When doing the nightly cooking for my family I use kosher since it’s easier and cheaper with cooking that much food.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Yup I agree - need to get a himalayian salt grinder at work. When doing the nightly cooking for my family I use kosher since it’s easier and cheaper with cooking that much food.
I have 2 sea salt grinders at all times in my lunch box for work.
I have one on top of my stove, and i have a spare in my cupboards.

Just so if I need it. its there, and that way I don't forget

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yesterday was leg day - nothing crazy since I only had a little time before getting kids

Today was chest day - breakfast was the normal veggie breakfast like last time. This time I took fullblitz 45min prior to lifting with a packet of salt added. I lifted 5 hours after breakfast and that’s why I added the salt - the flavor was getting kinda boring so the 2 scoops of fullblitz was enhanced by the salt. I kinda liked it lol

Started with bench 135- then 185- 205- 225- 205- then 185 for 5 sets.
Incline cable flys - 60 x 10 for 6 sets
Bw dips for 3 sets
Pec deck 160 x 10 for 5 sets
Cable pull down rope 80x10 for 5 sets
Cable skull crushers 80x10 for 6 sets

My tricep pump was INSANE!!! I could not stop checking myself in the mirror , they felt so huge and hard it was insane. Loving the smooth energy and insan pumps from fullblitz so far.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Been dosing Fullblitz 2 scoops prior to working out. All doses has been 30 mins prior and also been adding a packet of salt to each shake due too the fact my diet has been lower in sodium. Most of my food if not all is all a plant based diet.

Energy - my energy levels have been the same - I have not built up any tolerance too this stim blend which is awesome and I have not had a day off from the gym in a while.

Pumps - they are getting stronger and fuller, I am loving the pump and the way my tri’s actually full when they are that full.

Endurance - I feel like my rest in between sets has been getting shorter and shorter. I do a lot of super sets and tri sets as is

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Are you taking 2 Scoops of Vaso Blitz on off days too!?

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Took a day off today. My body was telling me it needed it lol. Dosed vasoblitz at 2 scoops today

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Had a killer workout today

Breakfast was a bagel with cream cheese, a banana and some dates then 2 scoops of fullblitz and away to the gym I went. The pump today was insane!!!! I usually don’t get a chest pump normally usually just tri’s even when I isolate the chest as much as I can. My inner chest just felt huge and tight - I had plenty of time today so I performed 6 chest exercises and did 7-8 sets of each lol then did a dozen tri sets. I just felt great , endurance was through the roof and the energy just kept coming.

I’m getting bored of the grape flavor and glad it’s almost done - the candy flavor vasoblitz was amazing and could drink it all day. I’m just not that partial to grape anything but it’s still a decent flavor.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Back and bi’s today

I took 2 scoops of Fullblitz 5 mins after eating breakfast which is different for me. I woke up late (actually slept 9 hours which is huge for me and the whole time I had my cpap mask on which is also huge for me lol) and needed to eat and head straight out to the gym since the kids have swim and babysitting at my gym is limited.
Breakfast was a smoothie bowl - 2 frozen bananas, 3 dates, 1 1/2 cup of frozen blueberries and a cup of frozen raspberries, 3 cups of kale, a scoop of whey protein, almond milk, flax and chia seeds all blended up to a thick paste then add fresh fruit on top with chopped almonds and some shredded coconut.

Been trying to increase my pull ups so did 4 different lat pull down exercises and 3 row variations. Finished it off with some high rep bi work including 21’s, single arm dumbbell curl , curl machines.

Energy and pump was the best by far today - the ingredients in Fullblitz and vasoblitz really do get better with time. Since I have dosed them daily and just finished a tub of vasoblitz before this log I am full saturated.

Lunch was 2 cups of mixed greens,cup of each red lentils and quinoa, red cabbage,kale,tomatoes , black beans, avacado hummus and I make a tahini dates sauce that I pour on top (with some diced carrots,kale,cabbage,cauliflower mix)

200CC764-6499-4B14-9DDF-2912DF3A7E93.jpeg

BUILDFASTFORM

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Back and bi’s today

I took 2 scoops of Fullblitz 5 mins after eating breakfast which is different for me. I woke up late (actually slept 9 hours which is huge for me and the whole time I had my cpap mask on which is also huge for me lol) and needed to eat and head straight out to the gym since the kids have swim and babysitting at my gym is limited.
Breakfast was a smoothie bowl - 2 frozen bananas, 3 dates, 1 1/2 cup of frozen blueberries and a cup of frozen raspberries, 3 cups of kale, a scoop of whey protein, almond milk, flax and chia seeds all blended up to a thick paste then add fresh fruit on top with chopped almonds and some shredded coconut.

Been trying to increase my pull ups so did 4 different lat pull down exercises and 3 row variations. Finished it off with some high rep bi work including 21’s, single arm dumbbell curl , curl machines.

Energy and pump was the best by far today - the ingredients in Fullblitz and vasoblitz really do get better with time. Since I have dosed them daily and just finished a tub of vasoblitz before this log I am full saturated.

Lunch was 2 cups of mixed greens,cup of each red lentils and quinoa, red cabbage,kale,tomatoes , black beans, avacado hummus and I make a tahini dates sauce that I pour on top (with some diced carrots,kale,cabbage,cauliflower mix)

View attachment 180804
that meal looks delicious!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Ever since I started my plant based diet I never realized how good veggies where lol. They where always a side dish but never the main
baked asparagus with garlic salt and sea salt
Steamed spinach folded into omelet's
Peppers + Onions with eggs + Chicken in a big stirfry or sub in steak

on the daily

Colby.Strunk

Colby.Strunk

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for all the feedback, agreed it only gets better of continued use/time!

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for all the feedback, agreed it only gets better of continued use/time!
Gotta love products that get better with continued use.
Will do a full final review of both products soon. Been super busy

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Went through 24 servings in under 24 days
man you must be 3 scooping :)

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tubs are not done lol thought you just wanted 14 days I’ll continue

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Tubs are not done lol thought you just wanted 14 days I’ll continue
14 days is when most of the accumulated effects kick in for the saturation of ingredients. That is why you have vasoblitz for the off days so you dont skip a beat.

If you feel you can leave a valid and fully detailed final review that is cool then.
Be honest and hit me with everything you noticed!

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Today was shoulder day

Breakfast was oatmeal cooked with a banana and dates , berries on top with chia,flax seeds , sliced almonds and hemp seeds. 5 hours later I dosed 2 scoops of Fullblitz 20 min prior to my workout

Started with kettlebell side lat raises superswrrwd with front raises - after the 3 set I was starting to feel the pump. Afterwards I did standing dumbbell shoulder press and started feeling really focused and increased smooth energy.
Next was low weight highbrep cable side raises then upright rows.
Shoulders where starting to swell with blood and the pump was feeling good. Shoulder pumps are one of my favorite pumps.

Mack19

Awards
I received my first tub on Saturday ( quick delivery ) and took my first dose today at 7am and it’s now 1;30 pm and my energy levels are still peaking

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I received my first tub on Saturday ( quick delivery ) and took my first dose today at 7am and it’s now 1;30 pm and my energy levels are still peaking
Love to hear it man. Anything I can ever do for you please let me know

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Updating today’s workout - been having some killer workouts on fullblitz so far - disentangle log last back or legs workout but back to chest today

Breakfast was usual 1/2 cup of oats, banana , 4 dates, 1/2 cup of blueberries , ground flax and chia seeds, hemp seeds, 1/4 cup of sliced almonds , himalayian pink salt

4 hours later I dosed 2 scoops of Fullblitz 25 mins prior to working out - energy started kicking in about 15 min after consuming and stayed throughout my post workout meal. The smooth energy fullblitz gives really is jitterless and lasts a while

Working set - flat bench super setted with incline cable flys - 5 total sets
Next was pec deck supersetted with body weight dips - 5 total sets
Body weight dips - 3 sets till failure
Standing cable cross - 5 sets at different heights
Rope pull down - 3 sets
Skull crushers - 4 sets

After the second superset my chest was starting to feel full and by the end of the third by tris where tearing through my shirt. Had to take off my T-shirt and just wear my tank top because the pump was so tight around the sleeves. I cannot wear a tight fitting shirt when I run fullblitz lol

Mixabilty of fullblitz is still top notch - really impressed with the quality of the ingredients. Just wish they would change the grape flavor and make it more like the candy flavor which is a 10/10 all day everyday

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
That would be your jam!

Mack19

Awards
I’ve also noticed shorter rest periods between sets which means less time in the gym . After completing a set my mind is only focusing on the next one . This product is amazing !

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Back day

4 hours after my breakfast oatmeal I consumed 2 scoops of fullblitz - walked into the gym and was instantly pissed off, weights everywhere and garbage paper towels on the floor. Walk by a door and a ****ing 45lb plate leaning against the door fell and cracked me in the ankle and start bleeding through my sock and I’m limping to the row machine. Slap on 4 45 lb plates and all I feel is my throbbing ankle. Bang out 3 more sets and walk over to the lat pull down machine, ankle is getting numb so start concentrating on the workout. Next stated doing bent over rows and the energy is flowing nicely. Switch over to dumbbell strict standing curls super setted with straight bar curls. Had a really solid pump that last even 30 min after my workout and limped my ass back to work.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yesterday was shoulder day

Usual oatmeal breakfast and 2 scoops of Fullblitz 4 hours later and off the the gym. I have been adding salt to my oatmeal instead of pre and seem the pumps still have been lasting and coming on strong.

Started with side raises - used 20lb dumbbells and did nice controlled straight raises that made my side felts burn. Performed 4 sets supersetted with front raises

Standing ohp dumbbell - 50lb dumbbell and made a slight arch going inward instead of straight upnfor a change and felt a nice pump in the center delts. Performed 4 sets

Upright row - went heavy for the first set and performed 5 reps but felt like I was giving it back assistance so went lighter for 3 sets of 10 reps.

Face pulls - one of my favorite and always feel it in my rear delts - 4 sets

Solid workout and energy was consistent throughout.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Today was leg day

FBBBEB30-FD17-4BB4-8551-7FAA50242152.jpeg

Almost done with the tub should have another workouts worth. Had a nice day off work and took care of a lot of errands. Also hit the gym for 35 min and pretty much performed a circuit drill of leg extensions , leg curls, leg press and seated calf extensions. I drank the Fullblitz right before I got to the gym becuase I needed the energy for my post ride. After 5 sets on each machine I drove a mile to the preserve by my house.

C5EC6F1C-EFF7-4712-9306-2E3B96B629BB.jpeg

Rode the bike on the path and off track trails for over a hour. Legs felt exhausted and needed to lay in my truck for 10 min afterwards to catch my breath. Tons of energy throughout the ride and it’s a nice cool day out.
Afterwards went to get core life ahi tuna poke fire bowl with a cucumber mint lemonade sugar free.

A5DC3582-1CDD-4E50-935F-44277892683D.jpeg