MidwestBeast
Legend
Have 2 sealed bottles of SHIFT. Good stuff, but tears me up, sadly. Also have a new Tutti Fruiti Mesomorph with only 2 scoops used -- amazing focus and energy but sadly the sides just kill me (oh how I miss you, 1,3...*sniffle*).
Also,just inventoried other stuff -- feel free to PM if you want a list. I apologize in advance if there is a delay -- busy season at the university and my days have been slammed and will continue to be through the month (pro tip to you college students -- don't wait til 2 weeks before the semester begins to try to apply or register for classes...ugh).
Anyway, mostly looking for paypal, but have been keen on tracking a new v2 Folli if you have any. Pretty much set on everything else.
Oh, also have 4 sealed WCM Select I could part with, but generally shipping kind of bones that (I enjoy it but only use half scoops and cut with other proteins so I've made a tub last nearly the year lol).
Also,just inventoried other stuff -- feel free to PM if you want a list. I apologize in advance if there is a delay -- busy season at the university and my days have been slammed and will continue to be through the month (pro tip to you college students -- don't wait til 2 weeks before the semester begins to try to apply or register for classes...ugh).
Anyway, mostly looking for paypal, but have been keen on tracking a new v2 Folli if you have any. Pretty much set on everything else.
Oh, also have 4 sealed WCM Select I could part with, but generally shipping kind of bones that (I enjoy it but only use half scoops and cut with other proteins so I've made a tub last nearly the year lol).