friends see it my wife doesn't..

boricuarage

boricuarage

Banned
Awards
  • Established
does this happen to anyone...
most of my friends said I'm getting pretty big,( must be cause I'm short);-) but my wife says I look the same before my cycles... maybe is because she is use to seeing me everyday, but I really see a difference..on or off a cycle I always give it 100 percent in the gym.. I also told her that it takes time for the test to kick in.. I'm only on my 5th week.. don't get it twisted though she has been begging me to get off this stuff.. but I love it to much.!!!

dannyeff

Awards
The results should start, have u put on any lbs?? Gl with cycle

Presa

Presa

Awards
  • Established
LOL to that. I recently transferred and my old office threw a going away party for me. They found a picture of me from like four years ago. My boss joked and said the International Olympic Committe wanted to talk to me, HAHA!! Gotta love a SD and Tren stack.....

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
2 things she wants you off it so she isn't going to look at you objectively and probably doesn't want to see the muscular gains you have made.

Second, don't feel too bad that is normal for some wives. I saw a video a couple days ago of Federer making a tennis shot between his legs from behind the baseline for a winner. It truly was and unbelievable shot. The camera showed his wife's reaction to the shot and it barely got a tiny smile lol

I think wives are there to keep our egos in check :)

Don't worry about it too much I am SURE you are looking bigger and more muscular. Keep at it and have fun!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hey, at least she lets you inject! She is probably just fckn with you.

my wife is strictly against steroids. she's always commenting on how big im getting, or small I am getting, and joking about this product, or that product being steroids.

bought some somnidren from vitamin shoppe the other day, she was like, "why's it in such a small container? does it contain steroids?"

so im sure your wife can see it, but it's like the above poster said, it's her way of keeping you in check, or so she thinks.

BigFatPanda

BigFatPanda

Awards
2 things she wants you off it so she isn't going to look at you objectively and probably doesn't want to see the muscular gains you have made.

Second, don't feel too bad that is normal for some wives. I saw a video a couple days ago of Federer making a tennis shot between his legs from behind the baseline for a winner. It truly was and unbelievable shot. The camera showed his wife's reaction to the shot and it barely got a tiny smile lol

I think wives are there to keep our egos in check :)

Don't worry about it too much I am SURE you are looking bigger and more muscular. Keep at it and have fun!
Haha! The reason Federer's wife didn't smile there is because hes the only person who can make those shots and not only never miss but get a winner almost every time. He's great though. Just watched his game with Melzer last night. Its like you know he'll make a come back out of nowhere but he's gotta make you nervous.

Boricourage: I hear what you mean. Did you try explaining to her how much lifting and making gains means to you?

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
does this happen to anyone...
most of my friends said I'm getting pretty big,( must be cause I'm short);-) but my wife says I look the same before my cycles... maybe is because she is use to seeing me everyday, but I really see a difference..on or off a cycle I always give it 100 percent in the gym.. I also told her that it takes time for the test to kick in.. I'm only on my 5th week.. don't get it twisted though she has been begging me to get off this stuff.. but I love it to much.!!!
I think it is because she sees you everyday..
The human brain wont be able to tell a significant difference if you see the same person ED..

BigFatPanda

BigFatPanda

Awards
I think it is because she sees you everyday..
The human brain wont be able to tell a significant difference if you see the same person ED..
I should stop looking in the mirror...maybe the gains will be more surprising... :ponder:

boricuarage

boricuarage

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Haha! The reason Federer's wife didn't smile there is because hes the only person who can make those shots and not only never miss but get a winner almost every time. He's great though. Just watched his game with Melzer last night. Its like you know he'll make a come back out of nowhere but he's gotta make you ne
Boricourage: I hear what you mean. Did you try explaining to her how much lifting and making gains means to you?
all the time, but then she turns around and says that all I care about and that's the only effort i put in..
I guess that's why I got late bills, lol.. no effort only concentrate on the gym...

boricuarage

boricuarage

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hey, at least she lets you inject! She is probably just fckn with you.

my wife is strictly against steroids. she's always commenting on how big im getting, or small I am getting, and joking about this product, or that product being steroids.
bought some somnidren from vitamin shoppe the other day, she was like, "why's it in such a small container? does itcontain steroids
so im sure your wife can see it, but it's like the above poster said, it's her way of keeping you in check, or so shethinks.[/QUOTE

yeh, but it's the price I have to pay from her nagging all the time.. I try to explain that docotrs prescribe it for trt and she saids so!! you don need it you not that old!! lol
gotta lover her though.. nothing I say it's right

BigFatPanda

BigFatPanda

Awards
haha me and you both.. some mirrors make me look bigger than the other..
I hear that! Also, lighting messes with me too... some lighting its like "wow...when did this happen..."

all the time, but then she turns around and says that all I care about and that's the only effort i put in..
I guess that's why I got late bills, lol.. no effort only concentrate on the gym...
pshht thats easy then, just take care of all that other stuff and she'll have nothing else to say. you gotta take that power away from them! lol

boricuarage

boricuarage

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I think my wife was ****ing wit me..
she told me last night that I'm getting to big... compliments for me... buy she thinks cause I'm short it's being to much..
bump that.. I wana be a beast...
loving it..
weigh myself yesterday and I'm 177...
damn, when can I say enough is enough? never!!!!!!