Frenzy profile at last

NO_HYPE

Banned
Awards
You're kidding me right?
Are you done.... or are you just getting started?

You actually believe that PA's raws were actual Acontium extract?
What part of "if" didn't you understand? Unlike you.... I don't know chit about 2-aminoisoheptane, or whether it's naturally-sourced.

Patrick could have easily used a synthetic raw. Maybe not. I don't know. I've never looked into the quantification/identification data, so I have no idea.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Edit:Nm :)

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are you done.... or are you just getting started?

What part of "if" didn't you understand? Unlike you.... I don't know chit about 2-aminoisoheptane, or whether it's naturally-sourced.

Patrick could have easily used a synthetic raw. Maybe not. I don't know. I've never looked into the quantification/identification data, so I have no idea.
The heck? I made a simple comment without insinuating anything and you're getting on the offensive? Bad form sir.

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
The following fits nicely with your quote:Ingestion: Harmful if swallowed. Causes gastrointestinal tract burns.Inhalation: Harmful if inhaled. Causes chemical burns to the respiratory tract. Inhalation may be fatal as a result of spasm, inflammation, edema of the larynx and bronchi, chemical pneumonitis and pulmonary edema.~
im not taking it again for sure. had heart burns during training, acid reflux of peacereview thoughhad allot of urgency, as if i was in a hurry kind of energy. strength was good, happy in that aspect. would stay away though, second i drank it felt like a fizzy buzz going down lol

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Internet fights are fun.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nuh-uh, screw you man, you don't know what you're talking about.
I'm know exactly what it is I'm taking about knowing I'm talking about talking.

You're stoooopid and have midget hands.

BOOM I WIN! LOSER!

NO_HYPE

Banned
Awards
To clarify, there is less than 1/10th of one milligram per 100 grams of aroma concentrate.

That means to get 300mg of AMP Citrate for just a single serving of the typical AMP product would require OVER 600 POUNDS of aroma concentrate.

Per serving.

I've got no problem with AMP, but this notion that it's a natural extract and not synthetic is just hilarious.

So you don't think LeCheek is using that dubious quote from the head space vapor analysis as a template for their raw material supplier to follow? :D

Hydra

Awards
The first bold sentence means nothing tbh. 6 months and no negative effects? In some instances, we may need 12 months, 18 months, etc. Do we really know? As best as we can ascertain, it has no proven negatives but this cannot be taking as 'proof' so to speak, honestly, can it?

The second bold sentence, I am unaware of the logic that you are using for that, please explain? Specifically, I am referencing the part about not being the only criminal in the industry thus giving you a reason to denounce that as a factor for which products you purchase?
You are right, it isn't proof. I think its a good sign though. If people were getting the side effects (that No Hype is hoping for so he can continue his biased attacks), after 6+ months of use across multiple products I think we would have heard something. I see that as a positive.

What I mean is that being a felon is not a factor for me when deciding what supplements I will buy or not. Given that the industry is full of them and that most of the products that I use (because they work) seem to be made by felons. I don't have the view that being a felon = making a bad / dangerous product.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You are right, it isn't proof. I think its a good sign though. If people were getting the side effects (that No Hype is hoping for so he can continue his biased attacks), after 6+ months of use across multiple products I think we would have heard something. I see that as a positive.What I mean is that being a felon is not a factor for me when deciding what supplements I will buy or not. Given that the industry is full of them and that most of the products that I use (because they work) seem to be made by felons. I don't have the view that being a felon = making a bad / dangerous product.
Being a felon is practically part of the prerequisite for running a supplement company, bwah ha ha ha ha.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It seems like it is a prerequisite for making products that work.
I think it has more to do with the progression of the supplement industry. Before the PH ban, practically all of them dealt PH and many even did under the table steroid dealings. If everybody is doing the same thing and all of a sudden you get a steroid and PH crackdown, that really sets up the perfect environment for creating a lot of felons since many individuals will be getting charged (and usually for similar crimes).If supplements is your business and you have been in the business for a very long time, I can understand why you are now all of a sudden a felon. Does this reflect on you in a negative light? IMO, not really. However, if you go off the deep end and become basically a danger to the public such as Cahill and DS, then yes, in that case you are not a good person and that free pass of being a felon due to an industry crackdown no longer applies because you are endangering people at that point (Superdrol, DNP).

Hydra

Awards
I think it has more to do with the progression of the supplement industry. Before the PH ban, practically all of them dealt PH and many even did under the table steroid dealings. If everybody is doing the same thing and all of a sudden you get a steroid and PH crackdown, that really sets up the perfect environment for creating a lot of felons since many individuals will be getting charged (and usually for similar crimes).If supplements is your business and you have been in the business for a very long time, I can understand why you are now all of a sudden a felon. Does this reflect on you in a negative light? IMO, not really. However, if you go off the deep end and become basically a danger to the public such as Cahill and DS, then yes, in that case you are not a good person and that free pass of being a felon due to an industry crackdown no longer applies because you are endangering people at that point (Superdrol, DNP).
From what I have read the DNP wasn't sold in a supplement and was over 10 years ago. Selling something on the black market is nothing like selling something openly in supplements stores. I don't view Superdrol (or any of the phs still being sold all over the web) any differently then DMAA and I don't think the stupidity of the user should be blamed on the company who markets the product. 2 synthetic ingredients that when used responsibly by adults resulted in no issues. A few people who didn't read directions, used too much too often or took the products with other things / didn't have the experience to use them in the first place hurt themselves isn't the fault of the company selling the product. It's the responsibility of the user in my opinion. As I said for me its a non issue because I like using products that work and I'm not going to stop using PAs products or Cahill's because they are felons or sold ingredients who have hurt people who shouldn't have been using them in the first place.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
From what I have read the DNP wasn't sold in a supplement and was over 10 years ago. Selling something on the black market is nothing like selling something openly in supplements stores. I don't view Superdrol (or any of the phs still being sold all over the web) any differently then DMAA and I don't think the stupidity of the user should be blamed on the company who markets the product. 2 synthetic ingredients that when used responsibly by adults resulted in no issues. A few people who didn't read directions, used too much too often or took the products with other things / didn't have the experience to use them in the first place hurt themselves isn't the fault of the company selling the product. It's the responsibility of the user in my opinion. As I said for me its a non issue because I like using products that work and I'm not going to stop using PAs products or Cahill's because they are felons or sold ingredients who have hurt people who shouldn't have been using them in the first place.
Doesn't matter if DNP was sold online only and over 10 years ago. Cahill knowingly sold this very toxic compound knowing how it's incredibly toxic. It's been classified as NOT FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION. Superdrol IIRC was also one of the more liver toxic compounds on the market. Out of the myriad of PH's that have been out on the market, it's practically the only one with that level of liver toxicity issues. That's 2 for 2 on the naughty list. It's understandable that grown ass people should be able to decide for themselves but I feel it's part of the supplement manufacturer's duty to at minimum put out products that are effective with the least health risks, not just put out the strongest compounds they've dug out of a book throwing health concerns to the wind.

At least with PA, he didn't bring products out for the sole purpose of being strongest compounds on earth regardless if it increases health risks dramatically or not, even when he introduced DMAA, he used doses that were reasonable yet still effective.

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Doesn't matter if DNP was sold online only and over 10 years ago. Cahill knowingly sold this very toxic compound knowing how it's incredibly toxic. It's been classified as NOT FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION. Superdrol IIRC was also one of the more liver toxic compounds on the market. [/b]Out of the myriad of PH's that have been out on the market, it's practically the only one with that level of liver toxicity issues.[/b] That's 2 for 2 on the naughty list. It's understandable that grown ass people should be able to decide for themselves but I feel it's part of the supplement manufacturer's duty to at minimum put out products that are effective with the least health risks, not just put out the strongest compounds they've dug out of a book throwing health concerns to the wind.

At least with PA, he didn't bring products out for the sole purpose of being strongest compounds on earth regardless if it increases health risks dramatically or not, even when he introduced DMAA, he used doses that were reasonable yet still effective.
Is Superdrol probably more toxic than most other prohormones? sure. It was also more effective than most other prohormones and thus it was much more popular and much more widely used than other prohormones. To say it was the only one with that level of toxicity issues however is absurd. Almost any effective oral steroid by definition is going to be hepatotoxic due to the necessity of avoiding first-pass metabolism...

And yes, the way DNP was sold does matter. If you go to a peptide site, you can buy a whole lot of things classified as 'NOT FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION' that are actually intended for human consumption, including DNP as a matter of fact. DNP is still pretty commonly used by any number of athletes. I've heard of very few cases of severe side effects from DNP where dosing recommendations weren't completely ignored, or in the Cahill girl's case she was trying to commit suicide.

But is Cahill a shady guy for any number of things he's done? absolutely. That has nothing to do with subjective morality of people selling anabolics and banned decouplers to bodybuilders who should know what they're getting into before they go that route.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is Superdrol probably more toxic than most other prohormones? sure. It was also more effective than most other prohormones and thus it was much more popular and much more widely used than other prohormones. To say it was the only one with that level of toxicity issues however is absurd. Almost any effective oral steroid by definition is going to be hepatotoxic due to the necessity of avoiding first-pass metabolism...

And yes, the way DNP was sold does matter. If you go to a peptide site, you can buy a whole lot of things classified as 'NOT FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION' that are actually intended for human consumption, including DNP as a matter of fact. DNP is still pretty commonly used by any number of athletes. I've heard of very few cases of severe side effects from DNP where dosing recommendations weren't completely ignored, or in the Cahill girl's case she was trying to commit suicide.

But is Cahill a shady guy for any number of things he's done? absolutely. That has nothing to do with subjective morality of people selling anabolics and banned decouplers to bodybuilders who should know what they're getting into before they go that route.
Point taken.

Hydra

Awards
Doesn't matter if DNP was sold online only and over 10 years ago. Cahill knowingly sold this very toxic compound knowing how it's incredibly toxic. It's been classified as NOT FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION. Superdrol IIRC was also one of the more liver toxic compounds on the market. Out of the myriad of PH's that have been out on the market, it's practically the only one with that level of liver toxicity issues. That's 2 for 2 on the naughty list. It's understandable that grown ass people should be able to decide for themselves but I feel it's part of the supplement manufacturer's duty to at minimum put out products that are effective with the least health risks, not just put out the strongest compounds they've dug out of a book throwing health concerns to the wind.

Its very toxic but so is everything depending on how much you take. I put the responsibility on the user not the seller. I don't blame Marlboro or Jack Daniels when people smoke or drink to much. I don't blame Smith and Wesson when someone chooses to blow their head off, I blame the person who pulled the trigger.

PA released DMAA (a synthetic prescription drug) and didn't label it for at least the first year the product was sold. People buying the product did not know what they were consuming and had no idea if the dose would be safe or reasonable. Superdrol as far as I know hasn't been connected to the death of anyone, DMAA on the other hand is connected to more then 10 deaths.

And when PA releases his new product Ill buy and try that product anyway because I like spending my money on products that work and I have faith that his will.

Hydra

Awards

Superdrol might be more toxic but really it was sold in more places and therefor used by a much larger group of people. Cahill sold hardly any (according to this forum) but it exploded when Anabolic Xtreme started selling it. That is probably the biggest reason for people having issues. Since Anabolic Xtreme stopped selling it has there been any reports of toxicity?

Yeah he his, but if we are being honest about it so are a lot of other people in the industry who all make products that we all use or at least I use them. I am not under the belief that supplement company owners are meant to be saints also.

NO_HYPE

Banned
Awards
If people were getting the side effects (that No Hype is hoping for so he can continue his biased attacks)
Hoping for side effects? rofl

And where would that get me exactly... seeing how I have nothing whatsoever to do with this industry?

NO_HYPE

Banned
Awards
most of the products that I use (because they work) seem to be made by felons.
If you need hidden methamphetamine analogues, PDE5 inhibitors, ect, in your supplements for them to work.... then it's no wonder you primarily buy supplements from felons.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Edit